December 19, 2014, 08:02:41 AM

Author Topic: TAR 24: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**  (Read 73019 times)

Offline jetishidae

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Bears the name of Battle Born
Re: TAR 24: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**
« Reply #1000 on: December 15, 2013, 12:59:57 PM »
yea, Caro&Jen will never be half as good as the BQ!!
anyway don't you think  Connor (he's the son right?) is like the cheap version of Jonathan Groff
J. Groff is not really attractive though
I'am now and forever post-love

Offline Marionete

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1001 on: December 15, 2013, 02:58:36 PM »
WOOHOO to Brenchel possibly being the only team to complete two full Races! :cmas9

Through no fault of Jeremy (Eric & Jeremy).  But like them or not, Brenchel completing two full Races is very magnificent!  Hopefully they'll do so with a couple wins this time
I would've much preferred an Eric & Jeremy TARAS win.  Instead, Eric & Dani are one of the worst winners ever.
Why do you say so?

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Natalie <3
« Reply #1002 on: December 15, 2013, 05:56:13 PM »
At least Caroline & Jennifer is in the Final 3 <3

Online Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • #BestSeasonsinceTAR14
« Reply #1003 on: December 15, 2013, 06:22:14 PM »
Just gonna say the #PrayForCountrySingers movement worked and I'm fully claiming full credit for it. :cmaslol

That aside, am I the only one who don't think next season will be a train wreck after all? Somehow I think Brenchel, Singers and Dave and Connor will grow a lot on the viewers and it will be an all happy ending after all. At least globbies and cowboys are not in the finale? :D

:( should have started a #PrayForMargieandLuke movement. :'(
We are all misfits living in a world on fire.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • #BNB
« Reply #1004 on: December 15, 2013, 06:30:56 PM »
Just gonna say the #PrayForCountrySingers movement worked and I'm fully claiming full credit for it. :cmaslol

That aside, am I the only one who don't think next season will be a train wreck after all? Somehow I think Brenchel, Singers and Dave and Connor will grow a lot on the viewers and it will be an all happy ending after all. At least globbies and cowboys are not in the finale? :D

I feel sorry for Margie & Luke for coming in 8th place again when it looked like they were doing much better than last season :(.

I'm also a little ticked off that we appear to be getting Double Legs in Switzerland. AGAIN. Seriously, I like Switzerland but it feels like every leg there is the same :/ Plus like over half of the teams in the final six have been to Swizterland ALREADY.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Rachel Berry

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1005 on: December 15, 2013, 07:16:10 PM »
Ohhh god imagine Dave & Connor at the finish line.... I bet they were sobbing and crying over Phil..
Jason & Amy to win TAR23

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #1006 on: December 15, 2013, 08:06:43 PM »

The Singers and Dave & Connor will certainly grow on me.  I'm not sure Brendon & Rachel ever will.  Sorry.

Offline kungfuwomn

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1007 on: December 16, 2013, 02:06:33 AM »
Even though brenchel.came in third there is no way that Cowbores are a better team I'm sure having alliances with the other m/m teams and having the 2ND express pass gave them a time advantage but no way are they a better team I'm glad they didn't win at least Dave and Connor deserved to be back because they time was cut short due to injury the Cowbores are def not Allstars they were boring the first time.Hope they have a real unfinished business and bring back brenchel.Mark and Bopper no switching partners,and the chippendales should be on fire the executive who nixed then for the other useless teams and please no cowboybores.cowgirlbores and the trotters.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1008 on: December 16, 2013, 02:47:36 AM »

I feel sorry for Margie & Luke for coming in 8th place again when it looked like they were doing much better than last season :( .

I'm also a little ticked off that we appear to be getting Double Legs in Switzerland. AGAIN. Seriously, I like Switzerland but it feels like every leg there is the same :/ Plus like over half of the teams in the final six have been to Swizterland ALREADY.

Margie and Luke are NOT yet confirmed to be out in 8th place. Please remember that NOT seen does NOT always mean not there.

And there are still questions about the route as well...
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 03:21:29 AM by georgiapeach »
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #1009 on: December 16, 2013, 02:56:31 AM »
Even though brenchel.came in third there is no way that Cowbores are a better team I'm sure having alliances with the other m/m teams and having the 2ND express pass gave them a time advantage but no way are they a better team I'm glad they didn't win at least Dave and Connor deserved to be back because they time was cut short due to injury the Cowbores are def not Allstars they were boring the first time.Hope they have a real unfinished business and bring back brenchel.Mark and Bopper no switching partners,and the chippendales should be on fire the executive who nixed then for the other useless teams and please no cowboybores.cowgirlbores and the trotters.
By Cowbores, you mean the Country Girls, yes? So technically, they're Countrybores lol

I would've much preferred an Eric & Jeremy TARAS win.  Instead, Eric & Dani are one of the worst winners ever.
Why do you say so?
Eric & Dani were horrible Racers and apparently they weren't even really dating. And especially with Charla & Mirna or the BQs as the other possible winners, it definitely makes Eric & Dani's win all the more upsetting.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formerly known as Platinum
« Reply #1010 on: December 16, 2013, 03:11:05 AM »

I feel sorry for Margie & Luke for coming in 8th place again when it looked like they were doing much better than last season :(.

Margie and Luke are NOT yet confirmed to be out in Leg 8. Please remember that NOT seen does NOT always mean not there.

I though it's suppose to be 8th place, not leg 8. ???

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1011 on: December 16, 2013, 03:20:57 AM »
Fixed.
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline jetishidae

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Bears the name of Battle Born
« Reply #1012 on: December 16, 2013, 03:43:27 PM »

I feel sorry for Margie & Luke for coming in 8th place again when it looked like they were doing much better than last season :( .

Margie and Luke are NOT yet confirmed to be out in 8th place. Please remember that NOT seen does NOT always mean not there.

Confirmed by Miss Cleo on Sucks though
I'am now and forever post-love

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1013 on: December 16, 2013, 05:49:31 PM »

Confirmed by Miss Cleo on Sucks though

Read the posts above, Jet...that is NOT a confirmation at RFF. And you may be putting your own words in his mouth. :funny:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1014 on: December 16, 2013, 05:50:49 PM »
Okay, back to SPECULATING fun!!

:yess:

Offline Charlie90

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1015 on: December 17, 2013, 10:34:35 AM »
Oh boy, the denial is so strong in this one.. :cmaslol

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cookies with licorice, can't get better than this!
« Reply #1016 on: December 18, 2013, 09:15:14 AM »
...and the chippendales should be on fire the executive who nixed then for the other useless teams...
You do realize Jaymes & James are dedicated performers of Las Vegas just like Terry Fator (ventriloquist) and David Copperfield (magician). The Chippendales most likely received the invitation back for the "all-stars" season, but declined.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom... FULFILLED <3
----------------------------------------------------
TAR QUOTE OF THE MONTH December 2014
"Where do they come up with these sports?" ~Brooke (of Brooke & Robbie; season 25, leg 8)

TARP_Lover

« Reply #1017 on: December 21, 2013, 07:27:35 PM »
I actually like the video but I don't like the cast :/

The only teams I want to root for is Brendon and Rachel, NaNa, and Caroline and Jennifer.

I didn't like Joey/Meghan, Cowturds AGAIN :/ , Globetrotters AGAIN :/ , Margie and Luke AGAIN :/ .

I kinda want to root for Mark/Mallory, but as much as I love Mallory Ervin goddess, I didn't really care for Mopper :/ .

I guess I'll be watching this season just for Brenchel and Country then. :/
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 04:32:09 AM by TARP_Lover »

Online Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • #BestSeasonsinceTAR14
« Reply #1018 on: December 21, 2013, 11:48:50 PM »
Of course it has to be named Allstars.  :cmaslol :cmas11

Because any other name will be lame. I would have called it The Amazing Race: Just Get It Over & Done With for this season though.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1019 on: December 21, 2013, 11:55:14 PM »
Going to disagree. One or two teams aside...this does not feel like an "AllStars" to me. I think they have made a big mistake with that label.

Offline Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1020 on: December 22, 2013, 12:42:58 AM »
they actually put my all-time favorite there: The Cowboys!! :D
pretty sure they are one of the most popular racers ever..

Agreed! If you look on social media, the 2 teams people are most excited about are the Cowboys and Dave and Connor!
:lol:
Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Online Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • #BestSeasonsinceTAR14
« Reply #1021 on: December 22, 2013, 09:50:30 AM »
Going to disagree. One or two teams aside...this does not feel like an "AllStars" to me. I think they have made a big mistake with that label.

I was being sarcastic. :cmaslol This cast is far from Allstars. John and Jessica is not even fitting of Allstars. It's like as good as inviting Heather and Eve back for the first Allstars just because they got a penalty and went from 1st to last? :cmaslol

Offline smiley

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1022 on: December 22, 2013, 01:43:50 PM »
What if the boot order that was posted on Sucks is real?

We might all be eating our words after that. :P

Offline nmccarroll91

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1023 on: December 22, 2013, 03:26:52 PM »
What if the boot order that was posted on Sucks is real?

We might all be eating our words after that. :P

What was the boot order on sucks??  ???
..... The World is Waiting! .....

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Mega Altaria tho
« Reply #1024 on: December 22, 2013, 09:23:14 PM »

The Singers and Dave & Connor will certainly grow on me.  I'm not sure Brendon & Rachel ever will.  Sorry.
I agree. I will be rooting for Dave & Connor (along with the Afghanimals) in TAR24. Hopefully, I will like the Singers more than I did in TAR22.
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity" - Nelson Mandela

"We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. " - Robin Williams, Dead Poets Society

Custom Search