Author Topic: TAR 24: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**  (Read 71600 times)

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
Re: TAR 24: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**
« Reply #975 on: December 13, 2013, 01:31:17 PM »
From Tim & Marie's TVGuide Interview:

Next season is All-Stars and you've said that you wouldn't do the show again. Why?
Marie: We feel like we were a little taken advantage of this season. We didn't necessarily like our edit halfway through. I felt like I've been saying all along that we would say no if asked.

:cmas4 :cmas4 :cmas4

I would think she would be grateful for the edit she got.  I get the impression that the crew really had to tone down her antics  :mas25

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #976 on: December 13, 2013, 06:30:07 PM »
Top 3 were Afganimals,Country singers and winners Dave and Connor according to reports not sure where my brenchel places but at least cowboys and trotters didn't win IF TRUE?.If brenchel couldn't win it then Dave and Connor would be the team I would want to win? But I will probably dvr it so I can FF thru the horrible season except the brenchel parts! Hope there asked back for a third time?

If this is accurate, that's for the most part just fine with me.  The Afghanimals annoyed me this season, but I like them more than Rachel & Brendon (sorry, kungfuwomn).  Also, i liked Caroline & Jennifer (though I rooted for Pam & Winnie in their season) and felt so sorry for Dave & Connor so I'd be thrilled if they won.

It looks like I made this post, is exactly what I would say xD

It would be amazing if Dave&Connor won, cancer survivors team quit the race because of injury then came back to win it all, love it. It would be a really hearwarming scene in TV.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #977 on: December 13, 2013, 08:14:27 PM »
Top 3 were Afganimals,Country singers and winners Dave and Connor according to reports not sure where my brenchel places but at least cowboys and trotters didn't win IF TRUE?.If brenchel couldn't win it then Dave and Connor would be the team I would want to win? But I will probably dvr it so I can FF thru the horrible season except the brenchel parts! Hope there asked back for a third time?

If this is accurate, that's for the most part just fine with me.  The Afghanimals annoyed me this season, but I like them more than Rachel & Brendon (sorry, kungfuwomn).  Also, i liked Caroline & Jennifer (though I rooted for Pam & Winnie in their season) and felt so sorry for Dave & Connor so I'd be thrilled if they won.

I have to agree with Belle Book.  I'd love to see Dave and Connor win, and I loved the Country Signers and the Afghanimals grew on me as Season 23 progressed.
As I've already said on another thread, I really don't like Brenchel, and would rather any of the teams be in the Final 3 than them, even John & Jessica. :groan: and thats saying something!

I think you and I would really get along, NMcCarroll91!  Neither of us like Brendon & Rachel and would rather have any other team than them be in the Final 3!  In fact, I personally want them to be out before the halfway point but will take them being out before the Final 3.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #978 on: December 13, 2013, 09:07:32 PM »

Boy, was Cleo mad at you for not giving credit properly LOL

He has corrected his final three spoiler to D&C, Country and Brenchel  :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9  with Afghanimals out 4th again.  :mas25

Offline jetishidae

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Bears the name of Battle Born
« Reply #979 on: December 13, 2013, 09:21:05 PM »
Brenchel be the first team to completed the race TWICE!!  :cmas9
I'am now and forever post-love

Offline TAR456

• RFF Full Member
  • Roif456 --> TAR456
« Reply #980 on: December 14, 2013, 12:27:47 AM »
The All-Stars is gonna good, EVERY ALL-Stars (11, 18, 24) finale has all-female team win or 2nd or 3rd!!! :xmas146  :cmas16 :cmas9
Our team is not our feminine is not my care and I only care about female team to win or final 3!
Rooting for Amaya, Flight Attendants, Bike Racers in TAR 25.

Offline gamerfan09

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • #SweetScientists <3
« Reply #981 on: December 14, 2013, 01:02:41 AM »
Imagine if Caroline & Jen Uturn the Cowboys out in 5th place :lol:
"Are we out of the woods yet?"-Taylor Swift <3

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • #BNB
« Reply #982 on: December 14, 2013, 01:31:31 AM »

That would be simply amazing!
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formerly known as Platinum
« Reply #983 on: December 14, 2013, 03:41:45 AM »

If that happens, I'd :cmas50 , because I see cowboys as a strong team and CaroJen as a weak one. :cmas23

Offline gamerfan09

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • #SweetScientists <3
« Reply #984 on: December 14, 2013, 04:01:02 AM »

If that happens, I'd :cmas50 , because I see cowboys as a strong team and CaroJen as a weak one. :cmas23

Um, CaroJen is a strong team mkay they rule <3

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formerly known as Platinum
« Reply #985 on: December 14, 2013, 04:17:49 AM »

Um, CaroJen is a strong team mkay they rule <3

I hope to see some improvement from CaroJen this season. They were lucky back in their original season.

Offline WinTar

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Still Joey & Meghan! <3
« Reply #986 on: December 14, 2013, 04:32:17 AM »
Caroline & Jennifer, please win at least 1 leg!
I'm a mystery you will never find out about.

Offline nmccarroll91

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #987 on: December 14, 2013, 07:41:19 AM »

I have to agree with Belle Book.  I'd love to see Dave and Connor win, and I loved the Country Signers and the Afghanimals grew on me as Season 23 progressed.
As I've already said on another thread, I really don't like Brenchel, and would rather any of the teams be in the Final 3 than them, even John & Jessica. :groan: and thats saying something!

I think you and I would really get along, NMcCarroll91!  Neither of us like Brendon & Rachel and would rather have any other team than them be in the Final 3!  In fact, I personally want them to be out before the halfway point but will take them being out before the Final 3.

I think your right, we really would get along!  :xmas49
But there's reports I see that Brenchel got to the final 3? :groan:
And I agree again, that I would have loved to see them eliminated round when Margie & Luke went home. Ooh well, guess we're stuck with it now  :cmas11

Caroline & Jennifer, please win at least 1 leg!

I honestly think it would be great if Caroline & Jen don't win a leg, and then win the Final Leg. That would make every returning season have a winner that never won a leg except the final!  :cmaslol
..... The World is Waiting! .....

Offline QueenofRussia

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HTGAWM <333
« Reply #988 on: December 14, 2013, 11:25:37 AM »
I hope Final 3 is:
Brenchel
Country Singers
Afghanimals

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #989 on: December 14, 2013, 03:57:30 PM »
WOOHOO to Brenchel possibly being the only team to complete two full Races! :cmas9

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #990 on: December 14, 2013, 04:29:10 PM »
WOOHOO to Brenchel possibly being the only team to complete two full Races! :cmas9

Through no fault of Jeremy (Eric & Jeremy).  But like them or not, Brenchel completing two full Races is very magnificent!  Hopefully they'll do so with a couple wins this time
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • #BNB
« Reply #991 on: December 14, 2013, 05:08:33 PM »
I hope that Caroline & Jennifer win a few legs  :xmas146
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline jetishidae

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Bears the name of Battle Born
« Reply #992 on: December 14, 2013, 08:55:45 PM »
i'm almost certain that Rachel will get the villain edit, pretty sure she's used to it though.  :cmaslol
so happy to know CaroJen made it to the final 3. I hope they u-turn the cowboys that would be epic  :cmaslol
I'am now and forever post-love

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #993 on: December 14, 2013, 10:23:30 PM »

Through no fault of Jeremy (Eric & Jeremy).  But like them or not, Brenchel completing two full Races is very magnificent!  Hopefully they'll do so with a couple wins this time
I would've much preferred an Eric & Jeremy TARAS win.  Instead, Eric & Dani are one of the worst winners ever.
Though of course, a Mirna & Schmirna or BQs win would've been 100x better.  Well, I guess this season will continue my bad luck with returning racers seasons.  I rooted for Charla & Mirna with the BQs 2nd, but they both lose.  I rooted for Gary & Mallory and they lose.  And now one of the few great teams in this "All-Starslolno" season and they probably lose too.  :cmas4

But I refuse to even consider that Dave & Connor could be our first parent-child winners. Ugh. I don't hate them, but I don't particularly like them either.  I really hope they don't get the Globetrotters/Cowboys "chosen ones" edit.

Offline Felix

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #994 on: December 15, 2013, 12:39:32 AM »
Country Singers,Yet horrible racers making the final 3 probably being NEL TWO TIMES with Team Cancer winning and with a horrible route like that...I can believe I will have to listen to Dave & Connor's cancer talking for the entire race.
But,first,I have to congratulate CBS on her effort to make this All-Stars the worst season of all-time...I think they had done it perfectly.

Offline Karpov617

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #995 on: December 15, 2013, 12:47:04 AM »
I think (hope) what happened was the Cowboys won the first leg and received the 2 express passes. They gave one to Caroline & Jennifer, a team they considered weak, during the next leg. Maybe during the task the country singers were having trouble with.

Legs pass by and Carolin & Jennifer avoid elimination several times, even coming last in a non-elimination leg. Then in Leg 10 Seville (maybe), Caroline & Jennifer and Jet & Cord were in last. A U-Turn appeared and the country singers got there first, U-Turning the team that helped them in the early race. Then Jet & Cord started whining that they kept being U-Turned because the other teams see them as a threat, and not because of the obvious fact that they are the only team behind the team U-Turning them  :cmas11

The country singers gets second to last and the cowboys checks in last, and hopefully it's an elimination leg! Caroline & Jennifer then outsmarted another team to get into the finale, but their luck ran dry during the final memory challenge, kicking them down to third  :cmas4

I hope Leo & Jamal, Dave & Connor, Caroline & Jennifer, or Brendon & Rachel won this time (basing my judgement on the teams during their initial seasons).
"My goal is not to wake up at forty with the bitter realization that I've wasted my life in a job I hate because I was forced to decide on a career in my teens." - Daria Morgendorffer, Daria, "Gifted"

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #996 on: December 15, 2013, 04:28:49 AM »
Country Singers,Yet horrible racers making the final 3 probably being NEL TWO TIMES with Team Cancer winning and with a horrible route like that...I can believe I will have to listen to Dave & Connor's cancer talking for the entire race.
But,first,I have to congratulate CBS on her effort to make this All-Stars the worst season of all-time...I think they had done it perfectly.
NEL two times plus an Express Pass.
And how about if they get saved by TBC legs or are 2nd to last. It is entirely possible. 

Offline gamerfan09

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • #SweetScientists <3
« Reply #997 on: December 15, 2013, 07:00:37 AM »
CaroJen being the potential BQs <3

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #998 on: December 15, 2013, 10:48:45 AM »
I think (hope) what happened was the Cowboys won the first leg and received the 2 express passes. They gave one to Caroline & Jennifer, a team they considered weak, during the next leg. Maybe during the task the country singers were having trouble with.

Legs pass by and Carolin & Jennifer avoid elimination several times, even coming last in a non-elimination leg. Then in Leg 10 Seville (maybe), Caroline & Jennifer and Jet & Cord were in last. A U-Turn appeared and the country singers got there first, U-Turning the team that helped them in the early race. Then Jet & Cord started whining that they kept being U-Turned because the other teams see them as a threat, and not because of the obvious fact that they are the only team behind the team U-Turning them  :cmas11

The country singers gets second to last and the cowboys checks in last, and hopefully it's an elimination leg! Caroline & Jennifer then outsmarted another team to get into the finale, but their luck ran dry during the final memory challenge, kicking them down to third  :cmas4

I hope Leo & Jamal, Dave & Connor, Caroline & Jennifer, or Brendon & Rachel won this time (basing my judgement on the teams during their initial seasons).

I'd like Dave & Connor or Caroline & Jennifer to win.  Leo & Jamal would be okay.  The idea that Brendon & Rachel might be in the Final 3 is bad enough for me, but them actually winning?   (:;)   :barf

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #999 on: December 15, 2013, 12:43:23 PM »
CaroJen being the potential BQs <3
Ewe. Dustin & Kandice would own the Country Girls. Better competitors, better Racers, better personalities, all around more awesome than Caroline & Jen could ever hope to be. Even if they are the reason the Cowboys eventually get eliminated.  :cmas26

Custom Search