Author Topic: TAR 24: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**  (Read 72617 times)

Offline PANDAmonium

• RFF Newbie
Re: TAR 24: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**
« Reply #925 on: December 09, 2013, 12:50:33 AM »
Someone whose accurate on spoilers especially survivor was asked on twitter if brenchel won and they said no but nothing else and now I'm bummed? Even if they come in top 3 or 4 the thought of the horrid cowboys,the boring country singers,or the annoying trotters winning makes me mad and don't want to watch this horrid season? Will probably FF thru show except brenchel cuz you know it will be cowboy and trotter dominated CBS loves them I don't!

That has no validity so calm down. Missyae has proven to give wrong spoilers. We pretty much know the top 6 teams already so asking them if Brenchel wins, they probably just guessed because they have a 5/6 chance of being right by saying "No".

Offline kungfuwomn

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #926 on: December 09, 2013, 01:08:10 AM »
Thank you for that glimmer of hope they are wrong on there info. The waiting is annoying.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 02:34:11 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #927 on: December 09, 2013, 02:31:14 AM »
If they called it Redemption that'd be better but all stars? Nope sorry.
I agree, Redemption is much better.  Calling this group of teams All-Stars is a huge joke.  Some of them aren't even stars of their own seasons, let alone the last 5 or 11

Offline kungfuwomn

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #928 on: December 09, 2013, 11:01:45 AM »
TAR 23 Hits all time low last night- except for the doctors and Marie being a jerk the rest of the teams were boring i stopped watching weeks ago and next season the so called allstar season which is a jerk even with the so called fan faves the cowturds the season will suck and i will probably ff thru shows except to see my couple.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #929 on: December 09, 2013, 12:29:34 PM »
Hopefully Caroline & Jenn wins

I'd like Caroline & Jennifer to win as well, but the team that I want out most is Radon!  And if they're out early (like at least the fourth elimination leg), that's reason enough for me to watch!

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #930 on: December 09, 2013, 06:55:04 PM »
Here's what I thought when I saw Radon was going to be in the Race:  *OH NO!  Please, please let them go early!  I don't want them  (or at least Rachel) in the Race any longer than possible!*   :meow:

Offline arubanna

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #931 on: December 09, 2013, 08:47:26 PM »
I still hate Indonesia....too overused and boring legs.! That's my PERSONAL opinion, like it or not.....
And yes, not all of the fans from there are annoying, there're some rude ones as well considering some comments above.
I'm stand behind what i said and i won't change my opinion, sorry but that's just how it is.
The only good thing about that country is that apparently we won't have to see it next season...we'll that's my 2 cents, have a gr8 day every1

well the producers and many audiences still like that country, sorry but that's just how it is :cmaslol
TAR 23: The Doctors, The Wives, The Couple, The Exes <3

Offline Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #932 on: December 09, 2013, 08:48:11 PM »
I still hate Indonesia....too overused and boring legs.! That's my PERSONAL opinion, like it or not.....
And yes, not all of the fans from there are annoying, there're some rude ones as well considering some comments above.
I'm stand behind what i said and i won't change my opinion, sorry but that's just how it is.
The only good thing about that country is that apparently we won't have to see it next season...we'll that's my 2 cents, have a gr8 day every1

well the producers and many audiences still like that country, sorry but that's just how it is :cmaslol

Not many. I think a lot of people are tired of seeing it over and over again. + the underwhelming legs (before tar23) = boring.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 08:54:48 PM by Leafsfan »
Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Online racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • #Bellarke ♥
« Reply #933 on: December 09, 2013, 08:56:11 PM »

Not many. I think a lot of people are tired of seeing it over and over again. + the underwhelming legs (before tar23) = boring.

They might have been smart to go there at least once in the first 18 seasons of the program, instead of spamming it 4 times in 5 seasons. :lol:
This space is dedicated forevermore to Poland's Next Top Model.

Baby I could build a castle, out of all the bricks they threw at me.

~Team Missy & Baylor~

Offline Charlie90

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #934 on: December 09, 2013, 11:13:30 PM »
Thanks Peach!

But "All-Stars" ... come one CBS! If the would have called it "Controversial Teams of the Past ... 5 Seasons :-)", I might have bought it ...

Not even "Controversial". I mean what's so Controversial about the Country girls?

Offline arubanna

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #935 on: December 10, 2013, 12:02:49 AM »

i just said that based on the number of viewers in US.. Bandung leg 2 apparently gained more viewers than any episodes of TAR21 and TAR22 (and TAR20 except for the premiere)
i haven't do any surveys though :cmas22

i think the US audiences generally don't really have problem with that.. but again, that's just what i think..

Offline arubanna

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #936 on: December 10, 2013, 03:28:09 AM »
they actually put my all-time favorite there: The Cowboys!! :D
pretty sure they are one of the most popular racers ever..

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • GO ROCK THE ISLAND <3
« Reply #937 on: December 10, 2013, 04:03:21 AM »
they actually put my all-time least favorite there: The Cowboys!! :D
pretty sure they are one of the most boring and hated racers ever..
Survivor Kagayan: #ChaosKass (Final 20)
Sam's AR 11: Paldog & David. Tokyo, Japan
Pi's AR US: Sarah & Shaleen

Offline Air

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Chinsanity
« Reply #938 on: December 10, 2013, 04:39:22 AM »
Lee Lin Chin - National Treasure

Online Pramax

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Your personal healthcare companion
« Reply #939 on: December 10, 2013, 05:10:58 AM »
Prama's Member Game Profile
Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future

Offline JordanJones123

• RFF Full Member
  • Jet and Cord should have won!
« Reply #940 on: December 10, 2013, 05:13:39 AM »
they actually put my all-time favorite there: The Cowboys!! :D
pretty sure they are one of the most popular racers ever..

Agreed! If you look on social media, the 2 teams people are most excited about are the Cowboys and Dave and Connor!
Jet and Cord are still the best!!! Bring them back!

'Maybe God didn't bless me so much with talent, but he gave me try'

Offline Karpov617

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #941 on: December 10, 2013, 06:36:57 AM »

Ugh. Not this again.  :cmas11

Question: Do you all think that CBS settled for "All Stars", or do you think they'll change it because they haven't yet decided on a name?
"My goal is not to wake up at forty with the bitter realization that I've wasted my life in a job I hate because I was forced to decide on a career in my teens." - Daria Morgendorffer, Daria, "Gifted"

Offline Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #942 on: December 10, 2013, 09:42:56 AM »

i just said that based on the number of viewers in US.. Bandung leg 2 apparently gained more viewers than any episodes of TAR21 and TAR22 (and TAR20 except for the premiere)

i think the US audiences generally don't really have problem with that.. but again, that's just what i think..

I don't think the gaining of viewers had anything to do with Indonesia. It had to do with football.
Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline TheWarrior

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #943 on: December 10, 2013, 12:52:20 PM »
If the spoilers are accurate, the whole route look like another Season 21, which had a disappointing route.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #944 on: December 10, 2013, 01:12:34 PM »
If the spoilers are accurate, the whole route look like another Season 21, which had a disappointing route.
Only TAR24 seems to have even more double legs... :groan:
(We know of China and Malaysia for sure, Sri Lanka and Italy are probably also doubles)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 02:07:51 PM by Marionete »

Online ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #945 on: December 10, 2013, 01:56:28 PM »

stop complain race we all should made abou china
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 02:27:55 PM by ZBC Company »

Offline arubanna

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #946 on: December 10, 2013, 08:56:04 PM »

I don't think the gaining of viewers had anything to do with Indonesia. It had to do with football.

okay.. let me revise.. "well the producers and many audiences still like that country, sorry but that's just how it is :cmaslol"
 :cmas9

Offline couchracer

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #947 on: December 10, 2013, 11:32:14 PM »
Indonesia may be very appealing to audiences in the USA in cold February.

Offline memmathsi

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #948 on: December 10, 2013, 11:43:13 PM »
I still can't believe TAR24 is going to be an All Star Season.  I hope they change it, I don't even understand how Jessica & John would ever be considered controversial or all star material.  There are some names I could use.  They are the sole reason I determined this was surely an Unfinished Business or Redemption season.

And, the Country Girls are not all star material either.  They rode the coat tails of other teams their first season, and it is apparent from what we know they did the same this season.

It is nauseating that either of these two teams are being brought back as an All Star Team!  I may not like some of the remaining teams, but at least I understand why they might be considered an All Star Team. 

Offline Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #949 on: December 10, 2013, 11:45:08 PM »
I still can't believe TAR24 is going to be an All Star Season.  I hope they change it, I don't even understand how Jessica & John would ever be considered controversial or all star material.  There are some names I could use.  They are the sole reason I determined this was surely an Unfinished Business or Redemption season.

And, the Country Girls are not all star material either.  They rode the coat tails of other teams their first season, and it is apparent from what we know they did the same this season.

It is nauseating that either of these two teams are being brought back as an All Star Team!  I may not like some of the remaining teams, but at least I understand why they might be considered an All Star Team.

Definitely road coat tails especially during tasks they did themselves  :cmas30:
Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Custom Search