Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

TAR 24: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**

<< < (224/227) > >>

Jobby:
And the one train to Switzerland as compared to the many trains we have in Season 22 that was absolutely breath taking? :oh

SamualDude:
I don't think Switzerland was that great of a leg to be honest. it was a decent leg but nowhere the level of Sri Lanka 2.

RachelLeVega:
The only decent Switzerland Leg during the Ford sponsorship was in the Zermatt episode (not the one where they measured Leichtenstein) because the Matterhorn Detour is breathtaking, first-hand, and environmentally challenging. RB was okay, kind of boring, but decent.

Anyone noticed this?
Ever since TAR changed sponsorship from Mercedes-Benz to Ford, they changed the style of the show, editing, task designs, and non-climactic HD scenes.

SamualDude:
Only one challenge in Wales?  :groan: A waste of a first time visit to Wales to be honest. I really think this season has been one of the worst in recent memory, it might even go down as one of the worst in race history to be honest.

MrDeerShank:

--- Quote from: SamualDude on May 09, 2014, 03:06:47 AM ---Only one challenge in Wales?  :groan: A waste of a first time visit to Wales to be honest. I really think this season has been one of the worst in recent memory, it might even go down as one of the worst in race history to be honest.

--- End quote ---

That's not necessarily true - the Detour could be in Wales too with only the Anfield ARI and the Pit Stop in England

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version