Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

TAR 24: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**

<< < (223/225) > >>

Jobby:
I don't get it. I don't get why teams go all the way to Seville Spain to complete in a Roadblock task that could have been done in Turkey, India, Italy, Rome... basically anywhere in the world with a barber.

And producers, PLEASE, put a U-TURN only if the Detour is the first task of the leg. You are literally killing the teams who got U-TURN and no chance to catch-up with the other teams since what's next after the U-TURN... GO TO THE PITSTOP??? How badly could teams have gotten lost with cabs and no self-driving?

Plus, with the fake horse and chariots and fake bulls this season. I'm starting to question if I'm watching The Amazing Race China this season... (where can you find all the fake goods in the world....?)

...Seville, Spain is one of the worst legs this season IMO, and that's quite sad since the race barely got better since Leg 6 in Sri Lanka 2.

RaceUntilWeDie:
The episode titles this season are just  (:;)  :groan:

Episode 1 was "Back in the Saddle" when it could have been "The Worst Day To Have a Bad Day" - Twinnies

Episode 2 was "Baby Bear's Soup" when it could have been "We Flirt With Life" - Country Singers

Episode 3 was "Welcome to the Jungle" when it could have been "I Don't Think Their Raft Will Work" / "I Lost the Raft!" / "I Don't Want To Quit, I Just Wanna Not Die" - Rachel

And you get the point.. :lol:

Loken:

--- Quote from: SamualDude on April 29, 2014, 07:49:13 PM ---So 8 countries and 3 continents. The last season to visit only 8 countries was TAR 13 but that only had 11 legs yet they managed to go 5 continents and the only other season to visit only 8 countries was TAR 2 but they also visited 5 continents and it was only the season season so I can excuse that and yet it is the third longest route in TAR history at 52,000 miles.

Even thought this season isn't over yet I can easily say the rankings of All Stars seasons would be

TAR 11 > TAR 18 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TAR 24

--- End quote ---

Karpov617:

--- Quote from: RaceUntilWeDie on May 09, 2014, 10:34:06 PM ---The episode titles this season are just  (:;)  :groan:

Episode 1 was "Back in the Saddle" when it could have been "The Worst Day To Have a Bad Day" - Twinnies

Episode 2 was "Baby Bear's Soup" when it could have been "We Flirt With Life" - Country Singers

Episode 3 was "Welcome to the Jungle" when it could have been "I Don't Think Their Raft Will Work" / "I Lost the Raft!" / "I Don't Want To Quit, I Just Wanna Not Die" - Rachel

--- End quote ---

Amazing picks for the episode titles, Race! :hoot: Although I already liked the "Welcome to the Jungle" (that, "The Gladiators are Here!", and "Bull Down" were the only ones I liked.), raft-related quotes are good too. Also, I do not understand the "Baby Bear's Soup" quote. Did they just want to Mark to have a quote?

Boring Dude:

--- Quote from: RaceUntilWeDie on May 09, 2014, 10:34:06 PM ---The episode titles this season are just  (:;)  :groan:

--- End quote ---

I get your point, and would like to see more title-worthy quotes for the rest of the season.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version