RFF Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

TAR 24: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**

<< < (223/233) > >>

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: Hooky on April 13, 2014, 01:11:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: MrDS on April 10, 2014, 11:19:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: nmccarroll91 on April 10, 2014, 08:45:20 AM ---Potential Major :spoiler: Below  ???

Show contentUnless CBS plan on doing similar 30 minute interviews with all the remaining teams, I think we have our winners  :wohoo: :conf:
--- End quote ---

No.

--- End quote ---

I agree. That would just be awful. It would essentially make me vow not to ever watch any "all-star" season of ANYTHING EVER again! :tantrum

--- End quote ---

Caroline and Jennifer SHOULD. NOT. WIN. UGH.
They shouldn't have even BEEN in All-Stars!

Platrium:

--- Quote from: Bookworm on April 13, 2014, 08:12:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: nmccarroll91 on April 10, 2014, 08:45:20 AM ---Potential Major :spoiler: Below  ???

Show contentUnless CBS plan on doing similar 30 minute interviews with all the remaining teams, I think we have our winners  :wohoo: :conf:
--- End quote ---

No.

--- End quote ---

I agree. That would just be awful. It would essentially make me vow not to ever watch any "all-star" season of ANYTHING EVER again! :tantrum

--- End quote ---

Show contentCaroline and Jennifer SHOULD. NOT. WIN. UGH.
They shouldn't have even BEEN in All-Stars![/b]

--- End quote ---

To the quote just above this: I agree by 200%. If they win, it's going to be the worst season (for me) that I can remember.
First was the cast, then the locations, and sometimes most tasks. I just hope those two don't win.

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: Platrium on March 15, 2014, 10:11:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: nmccarroll91 on March 15, 2014, 07:31:18 AM ---

--- Quote from: Platrium on March 14, 2014, 10:55:10 PM ---The sad truth about putting them together as a team for The Amazing Race. :(

--- End quote ---

Hopefully this will make CBS realise hybrid teams are a BAD idea.  :res:

--- End quote ---

Actually, it depends, not all hybrid teams are bad. As long as they know each other, it's fine for me.
Mark & Mallory didn't even know each other when the latter was called to the race for subbing Bopper. :(

--- End quote ---

The only hybrid team I'd ever want to see is Clark and Molly (Alenaveda's ARG 2)

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: Bookworm on April 13, 2014, 08:12:32 AM ---

--- End quote ---

No.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Caroline and Jennifer SHOULD. NOT. WIN. UGH.
They shouldn't have even BEEN in All-Stars!

--- End quote ---

What's so bad about Caroline & Jen?

QueenofRussia:
Why are CaroJen still here!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version