RFF Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

TAR 24: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**

<< < (222/233) > >>

Jimmer:
They had more than 12 hours...

Platrium:

--- Quote from: nmccarroll91 on March 15, 2014, 07:31:18 AM ---

--- Quote from: Platrium on March 14, 2014, 10:55:10 PM ---The sad truth about putting them together as a team for The Amazing Race. :(

--- End quote ---

Hopefully this will make CBS realise hybrid teams are a BAD idea.  :res:

--- End quote ---

Actually, it depends, not all hybrid teams are bad. As long as they know each other, it's fine for me.
Mark & Mallory didn't even know each other when the latter was called to the race for subbing Bopper. :(

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: nmccarroll91 on March 15, 2014, 07:31:18 AM ---Hopefully this will make CBS realise hybrid teams are a BAD idea.  :res:

--- End quote ---

Hey, the last hybrid team for All-Stars won the race! (Although they were one of the most hated winners ever).

Marionete:
And that really proves Platrium's point: as long as those hybrid teams know each other pretty well pre-race and at least prepare for the race (not like the last minute decision we had this time), it's really OK and even more entertaining to watch!

nmccarroll91:
I just don't like the idea of hybrid teams. Maybe I'm just being biased as I really disliked Eric & Danielle.
I was looking forward to seeing Mark & Mallory and it turned out horrible, maybe had they spent time to get to know each other before the race it would have been different, but my experience of watching hybrids hasn't been good so I wouldn't be at all annoyed if it never happened again.

--- Quote from: Jimmer on March 15, 2014, 08:36:08 PM ---They had more than 12 hours...

--- End quote ---

Which is even worse because they had even more time to spend together and discuss strategies.  :groan:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version