Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

TAR 24: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**

<< < (222/227) > >>

Mela:
Why do some spoilers say that D&C won?  How do they know?

David:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on April 30, 2014, 07:40:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: Vitoko on April 28, 2014, 10:28:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on April 28, 2014, 09:49:53 PM ---The bull inflatable task looks lamer than TAR21's bull costume Detour (at least it was more dangerous). :'(

--- End quote ---

It might be to avoid a possible controversy for "animal abuse" and still use one of Spain's most known pieces of culture... remember the Ram Fight in TAR23 Indonesia leg... that caused some trouble.

--- End quote ---
"If it can't be done with class and quality, don't do it at all." Still, there is more than just bulls in Spain.

I just saw a promo where teams are injuring themselves in this task. :groan:

--- End quote ---

Now, anti-bulling movements are becoming more and more popular, and yes, most of the Spaniards don't really want to have an image of bulls over the world. That does not represent the majority of the citizenship, although the richest do support this. :/

Vitoko:

--- Quote from: David on May 01, 2014, 04:23:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on April 28, 2014, 09:49:53 PM ---The bull inflatable task looks lamer than TAR21's bull costume Detour (at least it was more dangerous). :'(

--- End quote ---

It might be to avoid a possible controversy for "animal abuse" and still use one of Spain's most known pieces of culture... remember the Ram Fight in TAR23 Indonesia leg... that caused some trouble.

--- End quote ---
"If it can't be done with class and quality, don't do it at all." Still, there is more than just bulls in Spain.

--- End quote ---

Now, anti-bulling movements are becoming more and more popular, and yes, most of the Spaniards don't really want to have an image of bulls over the world. That does not represent the majority of the citizenship, although the richest do support this. :/

--- End quote ---

Yes I agree, but is still a thing associated with Spain's culture or folklore even... Personally I wish Music and Architecture of Spain would take a bigger role, even bigger than what it is now.

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: Vitoko on May 01, 2014, 07:20:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: David on May 01, 2014, 04:23:43 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yes I agree, but is still a thing associated with Spain's culture or folklore even... Personally I wish Music and Architecture of Spain would take a bigger role, even bigger than what it is now.

--- End quote ---
This season has shown more of the straightforward and ignorant side of traveling that I simply dislike. All I want is a sangria (Spanish alcoholic beverage) mixing & delivery-style task or a La Tomatina Switchback from TAR10 that could save this Leg right now.

David:
BTW, la Tomatina is a traditional thing from Buņol, a town in Valencia. It was not really a good move to place it in barcelona as, well, it had nothing to do with Barcelona, and I can tell you, 500%, that Barcelona has a lot of potential to have a lot of great tasks.

As long as La Tomatina is a great "Battle", I can also tell you that there are other kind of battles in Spain that could be good too (Flour or fireworks, for example), so I just say: WRP stick to the locations the things come from. If you want a Tomatina, come to Valencia and make it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version