The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

Most memorable moments of International versions

(1/5) > >>

airn10:
What were some of the most memorable moments, interesting game plays, or anything else of note from all of the International versions that you have noticed?

I'll start off with the few I have seen.

Canada - The doctors hiding the maps at the airport gift shop.

Australia - NEL on 1st leg

Air:
Salvage pass saving Lucy & Emilia and creating one of the best teams of all time.

SteKay:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on November 10, 2013, 04:38:47 PM ---Salvage pass saving Lucy & Emilia and creating one of the best teams of all time.

--- End quote ---
This wins hands down  :conf:

Vitoko:
I was really invested on TARLA1 so all of the teams struggling at the last roadblock of the race where 1 team member had to take a flag from a mexican luchador, all the teams were there and the "weaker" team member of every team was doing it... also Ferna being kissed by said luchador causing her to get overwhelmed by the moment/stressed catching up to her was really hard to watch... probably caused them the race imo... that roadblock decided the race tbh...

airn10:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on November 10, 2013, 04:38:47 PM ---Salvage pass saving Lucy & Emilia and creating one of the best teams of all time.

--- End quote ---

I need to see this! What season was it? LA?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version