Author Topic: TAR 23 Ep 9 "Part Like the Red Sea" Bandung, Indonesia  (Read 32629 times)

Offline arubanna

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: TAR 23 Ep 9 "Part Like the Red Sea" Bandung, Indonesia
« Reply #75 on: November 25, 2013, 08:42:07 PM »
i personally don't think that what Nicole tried to do was cheating, because it wasn't against the rule.. you can do anything to get the task done as long as it's not against the rule.. same as lying, it's just part of strategy..

so i think Tracole kept their words, not to cheat and lie, because it wasn't cheating..
TAR 23: The Doctors, The Wives, The Couple, The Exes <3

Offline Lutpay

• RFF Full Member
  • #FishbachOuttaWater
« Reply #76 on: November 25, 2013, 11:36:10 PM »
i personally don't think that what Nicole tried to do was cheating, because it wasn't against the rule.. you can do anything to get the task done as long as it's not against the rule.. same as lying, it's just part of strategy..

so i think Tracole kept their words, not to cheat and lie, because it wasn't cheating..

Begging for help is acceptable, going to the judge area to look at someone's work that has been approved? I'm surprised she didn't get penalty. One of the ice girls said u cant leave the arena when the instrument is built.

Offline arubanna

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #77 on: November 26, 2013, 12:57:48 AM »

Begging for help is acceptable, going to the judge area to look at someone's work that has been approved? I'm surprised she didn't get penalty. One of the ice girls said u cant leave the arena when the instrument is built.

i think by "the arena" they meant saung angklung udjo area.. and the answer of why she didn't get a penalty is because like i said, it wasn't against the rule.. i think it's not a new thing in TAR, there were some similar cases in past seasons..

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #78 on: November 26, 2013, 01:28:04 AM »
:cheer: Who of our ground crew got caught on camera??

i saw aryant got cought on camera although only one or two seconds   :)

:bigwelcome to RFF, aryantsoeseno !!

And sounds like you are part of the awesome ground crew, so big especial thanks for that as well!!  :hearts:

aow...thank you, GEORGIAPEACH.......that's very warm welcoming from you......

you know what....sssttt...don't tell anyone, I might be caught in the film.. finger cross, even just a glance.....#pleasePRODUCERdontCUTthatPART  :cheer: :conf: :cheer:

Offline Lutpay

• RFF Full Member
  • #FishbachOuttaWater
« Reply #79 on: November 26, 2013, 02:18:55 AM »

i think by "the arena" they meant saung angklung udjo area.. and the answer of why she didn't get a penalty is because like i said, it wasn't against the rule.. i think it's not a new thing in TAR, there were some similar cases in past seasons..

Maybe we jut saw it from different perspective.. if u watch the Bali leg, its like u cant look at the surfboard that has been APPROVED. I still even call Connor's cheating was fair because Winnie hasnt submitted it to the judge.

Offline arubanna

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #80 on: November 26, 2013, 02:38:14 AM »

Maybe we jut saw it from different perspective.. if u watch the Bali leg, its like u cant look at the surfboard that has been APPROVED. I still even call Connor's cheating was fair because Winnie hasnt submitted it to the judge.

yes i get your point about the difference of before and after approval thing..
i just see the "cheating or not cheating" case based on the rule and yeah i think you know what i mean..

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #81 on: November 26, 2013, 02:58:51 AM »
I remember there was some concern at the time from the ground crew about Travis/Nicole arriving not by taxi? Are unmarked cars allowed to work as taxis? Would there be any penalty concern for using one?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline aryantsoeseno

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2013, 04:16:38 PM »
I remember there was some concern at the time from the ground crew about Travis/Nicole arriving not by taxi? Are unmarked cars allowed to work as taxis? Would there be any penalty concern for using one?

I've just watched the video again and the clue only stated "make your way to your next pit stop, the Bosscha Observatory in Lembang". It doesn't said specific have to use taxi. So, that's why no penalty given, huh!   :noway:

I've just hoping it was a NEL leg so that could see Ashley & Ally eating the Cobra   :conf:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 04:20:55 PM by aryantsoeseno »

Offline SoYoung

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #83 on: November 28, 2013, 06:27:43 PM »
very frustrating episode.

Im glad that amy worked with  Nicole ( ER docs) that was nice  of them.

I'm so glad that Marie was insisting on Tim doing the detour.

I cant imagine the frustration  if any of them were tone deaf.

And the fact that the taxi denied NHL team to put the sugar cane in the car :ugot what's up with that?

I found it very frustrating.

I miss all the hard core  challenges they had in the past. .. How bout a good ol "PENCILS DOWN"  :lol3:

Of they chose for the birds, ashley and ally is 100% team #1 since they finished the RB within 10 minutes only.

Offline ICONBLEED

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2013, 12:59:38 AM »
ever noticed that the start of the leg is almost the same place where they left from abu dhabi to al ain leg? Its still in YAS area..  :)
Ryan to Abbie
You Spread I'll Pound!!