Author Topic: TAR 23 Ep 8 "One Hot Camel" Al Ain, UAE  (Read 38677 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: TAR 23 Ep 8 "One Hot Camel" Al Ain, UAE
« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2013, 09:17:12 AM »
That's the start of the leg so... still can catch up. #prayforbunnies

Offline colav10

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #76 on: November 15, 2013, 05:06:41 PM »

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2013, 07:34:23 PM »
Guess the bunnies aren't having any good luck in UAE. :( On the other hand, IceGirls are getting lucky because of bunnies. :(

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2013, 12:04:27 AM »
And oh the viking coins is for this leg and solely for product placement? Why does it feels lame.. -_-

I guess it's the leg that they give the cars as a prize for first place. But it's pointless to use the coins for this. It really sucks!
But good for the doctors since they win a car each.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #79 on: November 16, 2013, 12:05:43 AM »
Where is the coin info for this leg please?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2013, 12:13:44 AM »

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2013, 12:42:52 AM »
And oh the viking coins is for this leg and solely for product placement? Why does it feels lame.. -_-

I guess it's the leg that they give the cars as a prize for first place. But it's pointless to use the coins for this. It really sucks!
But good for the doctors since they win a car each.

How do you know that they win this leg? Because of EP?

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2013, 12:56:35 AM »
^ The EP plus the fact that all the flags are in place when Nicole is doing the RB, so she must be the first to try it. Unless of course they change the flags after each try.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2013, 01:17:17 AM »
^ The EP plus the fact that all the flags are in place when Nicole is doing the RB, so she must be the first to try it. Unless of course they change the flags after each try.

Yes, she's the first to try it but she fails the first try so we still don't know she will finish it first or not.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #84 on: November 16, 2013, 05:46:01 AM »
Thanks kiki!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #85 on: November 16, 2013, 06:33:00 AM »
What we have so far...

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #86 on: November 16, 2013, 06:57:41 AM »
Based on what there is so far...

I'm thinking Nicole and Travis >> Leo and Jamal for a bigger lead (to buffer for any mistakes and help them win the leg too) aka Ernie and Cindy in TAR 19.

Tim and Marie seemed to be the users of the second U-TURN, and if they think that Bunnies are last for Leg 7 and it's sort of a non-linear leg, they might U-TURN the Bunnies to ensure that they will survive the leg no matter what because Speedbump + U-TURN combo kills.

But why did Jason and Amy run to the U-TURN board hoping they are not the receivers of it while running past Nicole and Travis? ???

Offline albegrato

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #87 on: November 16, 2013, 07:19:41 AM »
Don't you guys think it's weird that Phil didn't told Nicky & Kim that they'll encounter a Speed Bump in the next leg? Or at least why did they cut that scene out?
I'm gonna fight 'em all
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2013, 07:26:29 AM »

I'm thinking Nicole and Travis >> Leo and Jamal for a bigger lead (to buffer for any mistakes and help them win the leg too) aka Ernie and Cindy in TAR 19.

Tim and Marie seemed to be the users of the second U-TURN, and if they think that Bunnies are last for Leg 7 and it's sort of a non-linear leg, they might U-TURN the Bunnies to ensure that they will survive the leg no matter what because Speedbump + U-TURN combo kills.

But why did Jason and Amy run to the U-TURN board hoping they are not the receivers of it while running past Nicole and Travis? ???

If Tim and Marie were U-Turned, as you spec, one explanation for Jamy's fear could be that they're behind them. Nicole & Travis should say them that Tim & Marie were U-Turned and possibly they saw them going to the board before Jamy did. :duno:
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #89 on: November 16, 2013, 07:58:55 AM »

Speedbump + U-TURN combo kills.

Roller Derby Moms?
I hope/think the "Bunnies" get eliminated. How'd they get that nickname anyway?
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Felix

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #90 on: November 16, 2013, 10:14:34 AM »
From the caps,I can clearly see that Leo & Jamal appear doing both Detours,so they are probably the 1st team U-Turned...And,as they can't U-Turn anymore,they could tell The Stupid Blondies to U-Turn the Bunnies to save both blondies and themselves.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 10:17:52 AM by Felix »

Offline cattychic

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #91 on: November 16, 2013, 11:48:43 AM »

Just curious , how do u know Jason/Amy are running to the Uturn board when running N/T , I assumed they were running to the Camel detour ?

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #92 on: November 16, 2013, 12:04:05 PM »
^ Actually the camel detour is in an eclosed space in Al jahili Fort and somewhere nearby is the U-turn board.
When Amy is running and she says that about being u-turned you can see Travis running to the cars in the middle of the desert, I think it's most likely they are somewhere near the dune buggies site and nowhere near the u-turn.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #93 on: November 16, 2013, 03:13:54 PM »
I just noticed this.

If you look closely at caps 7 & 8 on Page 1, you can see what seems to be Tim & Marie at a car.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #94 on: November 16, 2013, 05:52:05 PM »

Mona & Beth had the Speed Bump and U-turn last season, and they made final 3!

But I do agree with you of the possibly Tim & Marie do U-turn the bunnies to ensure their survival.

Offline cattychic

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #95 on: November 16, 2013, 11:20:13 PM »
^ Do u think it's possible that N/T uturn L/J and inturn L/J uturn the bunnies to insure they don't come in last ?

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #96 on: November 16, 2013, 11:24:04 PM »
^ Do u think it's possible that N/T uturn L/J and inturn L/J uturn the bunnies to insure they don't come in last ?

Leo & Jamal can't U-Turn anybody. They used that power in Poland with Brandon & Adam.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #97 on: November 16, 2013, 11:32:56 PM »

Leo & Jamal can't U-Turn anybody. They used that power in Poland with Brandon & Adam.

True.......unless it is a blind W turn.
Matthew 7:15

Offline cattychic

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #98 on: November 17, 2013, 08:18:39 AM »

Oh , I didn't realize u could only use the uturn once , thx for the info ? So maybe T/M uturn L/J since we see them doing both detours.

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #99 on: November 17, 2013, 10:58:42 AM »

True.......unless it is a blind W turn.

still can't ...

I am guessing Tracole U-TURN Leo and Jamal since they might be first on the Detour and Tracole must have Express Passed the Detour since Nicole was seen doing the Roadblock

Leo and Jamal can't U-turn anyone so I assume they might cut a deal with Ally and Ashley or Tim and Marie to U-turn the Bunnies  :'(

Unless the bunnies were ahead, Leo and Jamal might cut a deal with Ally and Ashley or Jamy to U-turn Tim and Marie...

Ass-animals, Tim and Marie, The Bunnies...
I am saying that 2 out of those 3 were U-turned ...