Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: Best TAR Leg  (Read 6075 times)

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • #StayStrongNicole <3
Re: Best TAR Leg
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2013, 09:33:19 AM »
I loved the design of that leg, but to me it wasn't very entertaining with only 5 teams. Teams were rather staggered out and there wasn't much competition among teams. I loved the tasks, but the drama wasn't there, except for the foot race to the Pit Stop. And Mona & Beth saved <3 I think this leg would be way better if there were like 8 or 9 teams.

Offline mandk

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2013, 06:58:17 PM »
My best/favorite leg would have to be TAR 9 Leg 3-4 (Russia and Germany) if that was considered to be an entire leg. Even though it didn't have the best tasks and had repeated locations, if i was running that leg I would have gotten an adrenaline rush. I would have been more excited on that leg than any other leg in the race.  :funny:

Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Lurking somewhere in real life...
    • My LDS Mission Blog
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2013, 12:38:31 AM »
Some of my favorites:

TAR 5 Leg 5 - This leg, the first in Egypt, was very memorable, with excellent (albeit somewhat stereotypical) tasks. Also, it was fun to see Colin & Christie finish hours ahead of all the others with the Fast Forward!

TAR 5 Leg 12 - Beautiful scenery, and it was neat that essentially the entire leg took place on boats! Tasks were a little dull, but the drama this leg had made it memorable.

TAR 5 Leg 13 - Again, great and memorable scenery. The Olympic tasks were interesting to see, and the maze right before the Finish Line was clever.

TAR 6 Leg 1 - Beautiful countryside and waterfalls. Memorable overnight rest location. Got to know all the teams quite well!

TAR 6 Leg 2 - More beautiful scenery. Creative and interesting tasks. No shortage of drama (but then again, that is ALL of TAR 6, right?).

TAR 6 Leg 3 - Tasks were creative yet again, and had a dramatic impact on the outcome.

TAR 6 Leg 8 - Very memorable leg. Ethiopia is a beautiful country, Saint Georges Church a memorable location, and yes, much more drama!

Basically every leg in Season 6 was excellent and well-designed except the very last one.

TAR 7 Leg 5 - Got to see caves, African markets, a scary Fast Forward, and Meredith & Gretchen being saved from elimination. Who wouldn't want to see that? (Maybe only Ray...)

TAR 7 Leg 10 - I like this leg mainly because it was the first visit to England. Loved the Roadblock!

TAR 9 Leg 6 - Loved the tasks, the self-driving, and BJ & Tyler thinking they were eliminated but being saved.

TAR 9 Leg 10 - This was my first ever TAR episode, and I loved the Fast Forward. That may be the only reason I love this leg so much.

TAR 9 Leg 11 - This leg was well designed, with great tasks. Sadly there wasn't much drama or unpredictability. It would have been great if it had been the Final 4 with an elimination at the end.

To be continued...

Offline MrDS

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dive, Turn, Work
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2013, 10:22:19 AM »
I loved the design of that leg, but to me it wasn't very entertaining with only 5 teams. Teams were rather staggered out and there wasn't much competition among teams. I loved the tasks, but the drama wasn't there, except for the foot race to the Pit Stop. And Mona & Beth saved <3 I think this leg would be way better if there were like 8 or 9 teams.

OH MY GOD AGREED! The leg would have been 100 times better if there was more than 5 teams, but either way, it was still a good leg from TAR22 <3
"Is anything in life really an accident?" - Joey Graceffa <3

MDS BIG BROTHER

Offline gamerfan09

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • The Best F/F Ever! <3 #TARPH
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2013, 10:24:13 AM »

OH MY GOD AGREED! The leg would have been 100 times better if there was more than 5 teams, but either way, it was still a good leg from TAR22 <3

The DESERVING Emmy Nomd ep that season tbh <3
"I'm gonna swing on the chandelier"-Sia Furler <3

Offline gamerfan09

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • The Best F/F Ever! <3 #TARPH
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2013, 07:52:18 AM »
I seriously now love the TAR 23 Indo legs :lol:

For me, both legs were absolutely amazing, the episodes were great, the tasks were good, and the drama was <3

This SHOULD win TAR the Emmy back after last year's robbage :lol:
"I'm gonna swing on the chandelier"-Sia Furler <3

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2013, 05:37:24 PM »
TAR 17: Legs 6 & 7/Russia by miles! Personal highlight of the season. They had EVERYTHING.

TAR 18: Leg 9/Liech. & Switzerland - not just because the Cowboys got eliminated :mas25 It was mostly a night leg and I'll love any night leg!

TAR 19: Leg 10/Belgium was really fun to watch but sad because Bill & Cathi got eliminated that leg  :cmas4

TAR 20: Leg 3/Paraguay was one of the best legs ever. I don't think I need to explain why.

TAR 21: Leg 7/Russia had the loss of James & Abba's passports. It was a pretty suspenseful episode if you don't read spoilers :cmaslol . And who doesn't like seeing teams experiencing flight problems! (Very unfortunate, but good TV). Leg 9/Netherlands had some great tasks (though the Switchback sucked) and ended pretty sad aw, poor Abbie & Ryan even though I didn't like them. For some reason I really liked the penultimate Leg 11/France too. Teams kept changing positions and it was close! Kinda weird I have so many Best's for this season even though I didn't like it that much  :cmaslol

TAR 22: Leg 7/Botswana had good tasks. I loved Leg 9/Berlin as well.

TAR 23: The second half of Leg 2/Chile was awesome! Leg 5/Poland will definitely go down as a memorable leg for me. Great Detour, interesting RB, and don't forget the 3-way footrace! Leg 6/Austria was cool seeing Austria in warm weather rather than freezing weather. The RB was pretty good. I LOVED Legs 9 & 10/Indonesia - great step-up for Indonesian legs and they had good  tasks. I gotta say I love a lot of the tasks in 23.

Custom Search