Author Topic: Imagine TAR like this....  (Read 3755 times)

Offline Rachel Berry

• RFF Not So Newbie
Imagine TAR like this....
« on: November 01, 2013, 11:35:20 PM »
Can you imagine an especial edition of TAR but with celebrities? I think they could not get out of the US without being recognised or being chased  :funny: . But let's imagine that it could happen without them being recognised or chased, which couples you' will like to see? For me: Brad & Angelina/ Jennifer Lawrence & Josh Hutcherson and Lindsay Lohan & Amanda Bynes.
Jason & Amy to win TAR23

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Imagine TAR like this....
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 12:14:54 AM »
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 01:43:52 AM »
Nope.
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2013, 04:35:31 AM »
Not a fan of an all celebrity season but what if there is one celebrity team (who plays for charity) in a normal season.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2013, 04:38:54 AM »
Still horrid.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2013, 06:28:29 AM »
I... do not like that idea. :barf But imagining if it were real... I guess it'd be awful and horrible. Teams will easily be recognized, and spoilers will be perfect!, :colors but TAR won't like that. :funny:

Offline Leilani

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2013, 06:10:24 PM »
Can you imagine an especial edition of TAR but with celebrities? I think they could not get out of the US without being recognised or being chased  :funny: . But let's imagine that it could happen without them being recognised or chased, which couples you' will like to see? For me: Brad & Angelina/ Jennifer Lawrence & Josh Hutcherson and Lindsay Lohan & Amanda Bynes.

With Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes, I would really hope there would never be any self driving.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2013, 01:23:21 AM »
Erm, "celebrity seasons" are usually no names celebrity from other crossover shows or like, maybe 0.0001% of the population knows them. :funny:

Or outdated stars.

Offline wcpamotm

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2013, 10:20:54 PM »
Not a fan of an all celebrity season but what if there is one celebrity team (who plays for charity) in a normal season.

Even worse.  Remember how often Rob and Amber seemed to be recognized and assisted because of it?  Think of that x5.
We can put a man on the moon, so why can't we have a Fast Forward in every leg?