Author Topic: Season Premieres (First Legs)  (Read 8519 times)

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Season Premieres (First Legs)
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2018, 02:17:09 PM »
Top American quartile: 1, 5, 7, 12, 14, 17, 18, and 25.

Also Australia 1, Australia 2, and Canada 2.

Offline Ozzymayhem4

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2018, 05:45:44 AM »
I actually really loved the premiere for Season 30, probably my favorite leg of the entire season, other than Leg 11. It had that photo-finish at the Pit Stop, a difficult Roadblock, and definitely some beautiful scenery of Iceland, which of course hadn't been visited since Season 6.
Some of my other favorites are:
- Season 6
- Season 5
- Season 12
- Season 22

And some of my least favorite:
- Season 27
- Season 11
- Season 4
- Season 21

Offline Wadsy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2018, 05:26:27 AM »
Along with Season 6 as being my favourite premiere with 18 and 22 as strong contenders, I will say that Seasons 5 and 7 also have strong first episodes.

Season 5 was 90 minutes by memory and featured some nice tasks in Uruguay and we were really starting to like the teams from the get go, also with a Detour which multiple teams seemed to not follow the clue correctly. This made the episode highly entertaining in many aspects.

Season 7's premiere doesn't seem to be that popular among many but the 2 hour episode in Peru was exciting. The cultural aspects of the leg were great, the tasks were entertaining especially with the Llamas, the jealousy towards Rob & Amber and just the effort put into it. Sure, it was no Season 6's Iceland but it did the trick and it was miles better than the more recent seasons.
Wadsy

Offline Hubickichibi

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Lets make a baby
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2019, 06:11:12 AM »
S28 Mariachi madness in Mexico was so epic
Swarm stupidity