Author Topic: TAR 23 East Coast EP 4 SHOW updates and commentary **Please read the rules**  (Read 23618 times)

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Tim & Danny are out of the roadblock in 7th.

Brandon & Adam finish chaining together their rock. They pull their rock far enough with the Ford... They get their clue and coins. Pit stop: Viking Longhouse. Teams will have to drive themselves there. The last to check in may be eliminated.

Jason & Amy arrive at the Fords. Tim & Marie arrive. Jason's good with the chains because of his business. Marie says that neither her or Tim realize what they're doing... Jason & Amy move their rock sled far enough. Marie asks a question and Tim says yes a couple of times... Marie: STOP SAYING YES. :funny:

Jason & Amy are done the task. TIM & MARIE DIDN'T PICK UP THEIR CLUE.

Nicky & Kim arrive at the roadblock.

Nicole & Travis finish the rock task. Ally & Ashley and Afghanimals arrive. The trucks are stickshift and Ally & Ashley are about to back up into a ditch...

Commercial.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
And there's a new 2xU-Turn board
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Sorry, I had a delay and none of the streams worked for me, so I still have about 12 minutes until TAR is done for me.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
Hope that Tim & Danny will not be in trouble next week

Offline Xarles

• RFF Sr. Member
I'll wait 'til the great Polaroid finishes to update... but for now, what a great episode!!! I'm really excited...

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
This was a great episode!

Lots of Marie Drama <333333

Nicky/Kim being trainwreck goddesses <3333333

But I was disappointed that the EP drama came at the end of the ep :lol:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
2:43 AM:

Ally & Ashley switch drivers and they didn't end up in the ditch. Now they have to reverse a little bit because they went too far...

Tim & Danny arrive at the Ford task. Oklahoma help Ally & Ashley. That's so nice! :hrt:

Leo & Jamal get their clue and coin bag. Ally & Ashley hit each other with their helmets accidentally. :lol: Tim & Danny get their clue and coin bag. Ally & Ashley get their clue and coin bag.

Nicky & Kim are still at the roadblock... "YOU LOOK LIKE A BANK ROBBER!" :lol: Nicky & Kim don't want to stop seeing the world...

Brandon & Adam are currently in first... Jason & Amy hope Brandon & Adam get lost so they can get first...

But nope. Brandon & Adam are team #1. They won $5000 each!!! THE OTHER NEWS IS... KEEP ON RACING!!! Phil hands them their clue.

Pit stop:
1st - Brandon & Adam

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
A lot of quotes could be the title this episode:. Like: Clue is in my mouth, Sun never sets, What is kilogram (I don't remember exactly)

Okla guys were so nice to help Ice blondes. I wonder why Ice Blonde did not ask Afganimals to help them?

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Tim & Marie have no clue where they're going... They find Nicole & Travis... Nicole tells Tim & Marie that she will tell them where the pit stop is if she gives the EP. OMG THIS EP DRAMA IS GREAT. Nicole is basically saying GIVE ME THE EXPRESS PASS. :funny: Marie is hesitating... Nicole & Travis leave after Marie doesn't really respond.

TO BE CONTINUED........

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Next week on The Amazing Race...

Will Marie hand over the Express Pass? With a double U-Turn, which team will be eliminated? Looks like maybe Nicky & Kim or Ally & Ashley are at the empty U-Turn board?

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
Marie ever so reluctant to leave her precious EP behind <3

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
From recaps that looked like a great place to end the episode :lol:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
My favourite episode so far.

Offline Xarles

• RFF Sr. Member
OK, great Polaroid! But now I have no clue who is missing the coins or the clue... this is going to drive me crazy all week long. Who is in which place? I can ask for some excitement but this is just too much. That includes the EP bartering. Wow! They have improved their editing in order to keep us at the verge...

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Next week on The Amazing Race...

Will Marie hand over the Express Pass? With a double U-Turn, which team will be eliminated? Looks like maybe Nicky & Kim or Ally & Ashley are at the empty U-Turn board?

Bunnies to make an OMG WOW jump from last to first plz <333333

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
Woo! Looks like we get a new U-Turn board without the touch screens  :wohoo:
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
I only got to watch the ending but I LOVED Marie getting denied by Nicole&Travis!  :hearts:

NoluckBoston

You just have to guess someone will U-turn Tim and Marie. It would be a great strategy to either get them eliminated or to flush the express pass out.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I don't think so... Timmarie are trainwreck so they'll probably want to keep them around.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
You just have to guess someone will U-turn Tim and Marie. It would be a great strategy to either get them eliminated or to flush the express pass out.

As long as Tim & Marie are not in the front of them all :))

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Thank you POLAROID!!! :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
Woo! Looks like we get a new U-Turn board without the touch screens  :wohoo:
THIS featured on an RFF TAR frame. Haha. The U-Turn and Yield boards are more fun when teams can write on, comment on, and simply tear team's pictures.

"I'm Dustin, I'm Miss California... I'm Kandice, I'm Miss New York!" :hearts:
"Sorry, I can't outrun you!!!" -Tammy & Victor's Sharpie
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
From reading the updates and the tasks from Wikipedia, it looked like this was a great leg.. Excited to watch it later! :hoot:

Jason & Amy getting so close to first again :ascared

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Norway, WOW. Norway delivers! A midnight leg that looks like the day and this is why TAR is amazing! They show us things on the other side of the world we have always heard but never see, and now they deliver straight to us viewers!

I like the Detour; it shows what the local working class is doing... although I feel that not pounding the fishes would make both Detour tasks more equal. The boat ride was splendid and the jump from the bridge was never meant to be exciting, but more of like ZOMG the teams are doing such fun and crazy stuff in Norway!

And then we have a product placement, which actually is decent and reveals a bag of coins (may be meant for Leg 5) as well as a map to the pit-stop! Awesome or what!

Loved that this whole episode teams were changing positions throughout as well. Tim and Marie were first, then fourth, then third, then fall behind again. Brandon and Adam were so consistent throughout! Jason and Amy are such a sweet team and helping out everyone (except Tim and Marie and Afghanimals/Ice Crew), NOBODY HELPING MARIE <3, Tim and Danny being positive, helping the Ice Crew girls! Leo and Jamal struggling... :funny: Ashley and Ally enjoying the leg and coping fairly well, Nicole I WANT THE EXPRESS PASS moment and finally, Nicky and Kim completely failing throughout the leg. :funny:

SO. MUCH. DRAMA. <333

Double U-TURN next week, more epic tasks and OMG producers are so evil! Making this a TBC will kill some of the weaker teams. :oh :stare They are literally racing from night till morning?? :iok
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 04:24:02 AM by Jobby »

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Plus, whoever says the second express pass twist is lame... well you obviously need to have it on the hands of a team like Tim and Marie, who's selfish and not afraid to slut it out for some advantage and in the process annoy all the other teams.

I'M SO GLAD NICOLE AND TRAVIS didn't win the first leg. They would have given it to Jason and Amy and then this season will be an extreme borefest.