Author Topic: S27 Ep 7 "Swoop In For The Kill"  (Read 10892 times)

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S27 Ep 7 "Swoop In For The Kill"
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2013, 10:22:52 AM »
And after the great Brad blindside, Caleb just disappeared to nowhere. SOOOO I guessed his chances of coming back again for future seasons are as good as nothing. lol.

No TC, nothing for him to say anything at all. Tadhana, only Tyson has screentime. Aras has some confession because of target on his back. Hayden has some confessions because of Kat. Remains, nothing.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2013, 05:00:58 PM »
Okay just caught up with the worst link ever.

As much as I like Vytus, that was a typical Survivor move. Take out the threat! He's a great social player, and making the merge with himself and Aras both still there they are in great shape to win.

Laura B tried to do the right thing and it backfired. They should've carried her along as her social game was really non existent and I couldn't see her winning individual immunity.

Kat going? Good riddance! She proved today that she was so so serious  :res: and she hasn't grown up at all since One World.

Loving the screen time Tyson is getting. And yay to Laura M getting through another duel!

I agree with Jobby that Caleb has virtually disappeared again.

And please! Please get rid of Monica!! Every Survivor that has already been eliminated has been 1000 times more interesting than her!!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2013, 12:13:27 AM »
And after the great Brad blindside, Caleb just disappeared to nowhere. SOOOO I guessed his chances of coming back again for future seasons are as good as nothing. lol.

No TC, nothing for him to say anything at all. Tadhana, only Tyson has screentime. Aras has some confession because of target on his back. Hayden has some confessions because of Kat. Remains, nothing.

lol we will see.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2013, 12:21:38 AM »
I am just going to speculate that a guy is definitely going home next.

If Laura M comes back, that will put a 6 boys VS 5 girls scenario:

Girls: Tina/Katie, Cierra/Laura M, and Monica
Boys: Tyson, Gervase, Aras, Vytas, Caleb and Hayden

Somehow, I just have this feeling that the pair of 2 moms and daughter will know that their best chances are sticking together. Tina's best shot at moving forward is to actually work with Aras for both being PAST WINNERS... and I have NO IDEA if they can actually work that out.

And the best chances for the 3 blood teams to survive? WORK TOGETHER. That's a 6 vs 5 advantage and apparently, I don't think they will figure that out.

IMHO, I think the only people who have a target on their back next week? Laura M for being a RI threat, Aras for being thrown under the bus by Tyson and Vytas, for obvious reasons.

And that will fit into the "Aras is the leader/threat/he has been in his own mind and too comfortable" edit that he has been getting for 3 weeks in a row. -_- So... we shall see! And... who doesn't love a blindside. T_T

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2013, 06:09:07 AM »
Damn, there's nothing I want more now than for Laura M to come back and show some decent play (w/o going out first or second or so, you know)
Like, I don't even care for my Lithuanian blood Aras & Vytas, though I love how Vytas managed to survive in a girls tribe and I like Aras' gameplay this time a lot more than in Panama! :P Dunno why.

P.S. I'm also so so mad that Caleb isn't getting anything! After that Brad blindside, I thought he was gonna get a lot of screentime afterwards.