The Amazing Race 25 > The Amazing Race Discussion

Wiki Help

<< < (6/8) > >>

GB:
Hi! I need a little assistance with TAR24's Wiki pages.

1. Caroline & Jennifer and Jessica & John were not shown completing the Roadblock (unless I missed it somehow o:). Wikipedia lists Jennifer and John performing it, but there's no source. Is there any reliable information about who performed this first Roadblock?

2. If anyone could get a screenshot of the opening credits' picture of Show contentMark & Mallory, that would be greatly appreciated.

theschnauzers:
GB,  the way you can confirm that John and Jennifer did the roadblock is that their partners were shown watching the roadblock. That then become a small bit of deductive reasoning.

GB:

--- Quote from: theschnauzers on February 24, 2014, 12:54:10 AM ---GB,  the way you can confirm that John and Jennifer did the roadblock is that their partners were shown watching the roadblock. That then become a small bit of deductive reasoning.

--- End quote ---

Ah, I see thank you. It went too fast for me to see, lol. I was busy writing down Leo's name.

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: GB on February 24, 2014, 12:36:30 AM ---Hi! I need a little assistance with TAR24's Wiki pages.

2. If anyone could get a screenshot of the opening credits' picture of Show contentMark & Mallory, that would be greatly appreciated.

--- End quote ---

GB:
Thank you both!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version