Here's my critique on the remaining themes:
1. Tim & Marie - they give me Nathan & Jennifer vibes, they could win unless they have a breakdown or they're behind a team who's running a flawless final
2. Nicole & Travis - after losing the Express Passes, I expect them to read every clue carefully and lead for the first few legs, but I think their penalty foreshadows a future critical mistake that will break them like Azaria & Hendekea
3. Rowan & Shane - I fell they'll attract lots of good luck with their optimism, but they will be at a huge disadvantage on a more physical leg.
4. Chester & Ephraim - too early to tell, but I feel a mental challenge or language barrier will be their downfall. Likely to be U-Turned if a smrt team gets ahead of them.
5. Nicky & Kim - I don't think we will see them excelling at anything, and at one point they just won't be able to keep up with the rest of the teams
6. Ally & Ashley - Too early to tell, hopefully they'll serve some Dustin & Kandice or Jaime & Cara realness, though they don't seem very competitive based on this first episode
7. Leo & Jamal - Too erratic. I need to see more of them to make an accurate prediction, but I feel they will make a huge blunder but will be saved by another team's mistake.
8. Jason & Amy - given the chance, I think they could perform quite well and surprise everyone else. However, they could be in danger of elimination before the next bunching.
9. Tim & Danny - They look like they could get the work done, but I think they will be defeated by cultural shock and having to face unfamiliar situations.
10. Brandon & Adam - They somehow seem like one of the slowest teams remaining, they say they're competitive but I just didn't see it this episode.
My prediction is that Tim & Marie will give the Express Pass to either Rowan & Shane or one of the F/F teams