Author Topic: THE DC SUPERHEROES SHOWS UNIVERSE  (Read 80 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Welcome back to the cloneverse!
THE DC SUPERHEROES SHOWS UNIVERSE
« on: May 22, 2015, 10:43:32 PM »
Ok. We already have a thread for The Flash. But this the place to talk about all the other DC superheroes shows: Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, Gotham and Supergirl.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: THE DC SUPERHEROES SHOWS UNIVERSE
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 10:45:06 PM »
Ok. Bringing this from the Flash thread:

Supergirl pilot has been leaked to the internet.

It has nothing to do with The Flash, but I gave it a shot.

1000000 times better than the awful trailer, but it does NOT fit CBS at all.

I hope it survives but :/
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: THE DC SUPERHEROES SHOWS UNIVERSE
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 11:37:46 PM »
Just watched the pilot.

Gamer, agree. I don't know how it's going to fit on CBS. Unless they want to start a change, the show would be a better choice for CW. Well... time will tell.

Can I say how happy I am watching Helen Slater - the original Kara-El - and Dean Cain in the first minutes of the pilot?  :luvya:

Custom Search