Author Topic: LINKS TO WATCH TARLA  (Read 81228 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Re: LINKS TO WATCH TARLA
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2013, 08:57:38 AM »
Ok. For those who have received my message about last week episode link, go again to the same place if you want to watch episode 5.

Who doesn't have this info, please let me know and I'll send it to you ASAP.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2013, 03:08:48 PM »
Ok. For those who have received my message about last week episode link, go again to the same place if you want to watch episode 5.

Go to this same place for episode 6.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

sharon41

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2013, 05:18:23 AM »
Can I have a link for TARLA and any Asia links as well?

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2013, 07:15:28 AM »

Go to this same place for episode 7.

Offline airn10

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2013, 02:08:59 PM »
I am always up for TAR links to any season. Right now I am looking for Australia, but I would love LA just as much. Thanks

Done.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 05:29:19 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2013, 03:17:10 PM »
Good luck on finding TARAus links :P

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2013, 03:31:16 PM »
And this is NOT the place for that discussion, thanks guys!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2013, 07:45:51 AM »
Episode 8 of TARLA link posted in the same place as always.  ;)

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2013, 06:17:25 AM »
Link for the episode 9 posted in the same place.  ;)

Offline steve2013

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2013, 11:36:23 PM »
anychance i can please have the links  :hug?:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2013, 11:57:38 PM »
Hi steve! We generally ask that we get to know you first, some of these links are very hard come by indeed. Please enjoy the forum, and ask again after you have been here awhile and we have gotten to know you, okay?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline steve2013

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2013, 12:35:25 AM »
Hi steve! We generally ask that we get to know you first, some of these links are very hard come by indeed. Please enjoy the forum, and ask again after you have been here awhile and we have gotten to know you, okay?

be around posting for how long in general? just wondering how long to wait untill ask again  :cheer:

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2013, 06:51:07 AM »
Link for the episode 10 updated in the usual place.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2013, 07:29:22 AM »
Link for the episode 11 updated in the usual place.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2013, 06:19:30 AM »
Link for the episode 12 updated in the usual place.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2013, 03:29:53 PM »
To those interested in watching the finale of TARLA 5 online and live, please be here around 5.45pm Forum Time. Maybe there could be a big pleasant surprise for you.

(BTW, what a better way to make my 2000 post here than with this notice  :) )

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2013, 05:50:40 PM »
It was announced that the finale of TARLA was going to be broadcasted not only by Space but through TNT. As far as I watching, it doesn't seem that this will happen.

I have a couple links for TNT LatinAmerica. I will post it here in the hope the race will be aired there:

« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 07:11:14 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2013, 05:52:57 PM »
It was announced that the finale of TARLA was going to be broadcasted not only by Space but through TNT. As far as I watching, it doesn't seem that this will happen.

Yeah it looks like is not happening here either, After Harry Potter they are airing a new episode of Under The Dome, so unless is after that at the same time that Space is airing the finale here, doesn't seems to be a difference between the two... Disappointing really...

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2013, 05:56:45 PM »
They aired again the promo an it clearly says "simultaneous" on Space and TNT.  :gaah:

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2013, 05:59:36 PM »
They aired again the promo an it clearly says "simultaneous" on Space and TNT.  :gaah:

WHY?! This is their chance for people to watch it again to get involved in it, to actually have viewers because it could bring interest, but now you have a small viewership debating if they are watching either Space or TNT, I don't get it! If you have Space you have TNT there is no way around it.  :cmas30:

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2013, 06:00:38 PM »
And the schedule of TNT says Rocky Balboa after Under the dome.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2013, 06:03:13 PM »
One more thing about the links, they have a five minutes delay respect of the normal broadcasting.

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2013, 06:05:08 PM »
And the schedule of TNT says Rocky Balboa after Under the dome.

Here is something called "Viewers Choice"... isn't that an online voting system  :cmas30:

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2013, 06:14:00 PM »
That's the same. The choices are Colateral Damage or Rocky Balboa.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2013, 07:36:16 AM »
Link for the final episode updated in the usual place.