Author Topic: LINKS TO WATCH TARLA  (Read 81224 times)

Online Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
LINKS TO WATCH TARLA
« on: September 17, 2013, 07:19:29 AM »
We are working on a way for everyone to (eventually) be able to see and understand the show.

For right now, until we work this out, I do NOT want any links or requests for links posted anywhere but here.

I have a place where all that info will go, if you want to be included then just post here with "yes, please or "me too" and I will send you the link **WHEN** we have something.
"
If you have a link to watch then PM or email me privately please.

For security reasons this will be limited to known/active RFF members. If it turns out we end up not needing this after all, no worries.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Online Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: LINKS TO WATCH TARLA
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 07:23:59 AM »
I found a link to see last night episode. So please post here if you want to watch, respecting the rules from the post above.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline AR FAN

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 10:03:04 AM »
I found a link to see last night episode. So please post here if you want to watch, respecting the rules from the post above.
A Link, Por Favor.

Offline GonzaloChileno

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 10:32:27 AM »
I want it please!! Thank you
Charla&MirnaLover<3

Online Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 02:32:06 PM »
If anybody else wants to watch the premiere, please take a look here

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2013, 06:43:31 PM »
*waves hand* Yo! I gotta keep those wiki pages up to date, man! Heh heh!
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline tarflyonthewall

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2013, 12:14:30 AM »
Yes please. (Also, if anyone has any links for last season, those'd be greatly appreciated too. I got the first two episodes, but after that I had trouble finding anything.)

Online Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2013, 12:26:32 AM »
Yes please. (Also, if anyone has any links for last season, those'd be greatly appreciated too. I got the first two episodes, but after that I had trouble finding anything.)

If anybody else wants to watch the premiere, please take a look here

Online Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2013, 08:01:37 AM »
If anybody wants to watch the second episode,

please let alenaveda know. I will start an offshore thread for these links by the weekend IF I get my computer back from repairland by then!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 06:30:44 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2013, 07:47:43 AM »
Link for episode 3 plz? <3
I'm baaaaaack!

Online Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2013, 07:54:18 AM »
As soon as I have it.  :)

Online Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2013, 09:10:22 AM »

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2013, 12:28:21 PM »
Need #3 please!
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Online Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2013, 12:51:53 PM »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2013, 10:00:06 PM »
I have set up a place to post all the links, please let Alenaveda know if you need it!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2013, 06:55:57 PM »
Could I have a link for episode 3? (I could watch it on TV but it won't come back until early Friday -___-)
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Online Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2013, 07:04:26 PM »
Could I have a link for episode 3? (I could watch it on TV but it won't come back until early Friday -___-)

Done.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2013, 03:44:14 AM »
Hi Alenaveda, could I please have the link for episode one to get my started? :)

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2013, 01:43:59 AM »
You got the link for the episodes?

Online Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2013, 06:24:35 AM »
Nothing yet, but as son as I have one it will be posted on the same site tan the last one.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2013, 11:24:52 AM »
I was just asking because of what georgiapeach said;

"I have set up a place to post all the links, please let Alenaveda know if you need it!"

Online Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2013, 11:55:28 AM »
Ok. For those who have received my message about last week episode link, go again to the same place if you want to watch episode 4.

Who doesn't have this info, please let me know and I'll send it to you ASAP.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2013, 12:31:17 PM »
Alenaveda, you only sent me a Youtube Link. Is that what you mean? lol

Online Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2013, 12:40:47 PM »
No. I'm sending you what you need right now.

Offline richard2013

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2013, 09:15:05 AM »
I am looking for a link to see the amazing race norway season 1. Could you help? I just discovered this awesome website.