RFF Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23 Ep 1 "We’re Not In Oklahoma No More"

<< < (2/5) > >>

georgiapeach:
Saved for Maps

theschnauzers:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on September 14, 2013, 01:29:20 AM ---
Amazing Race 23 - We're Not in Oklahoma No More New
The 23rd season begins in Los Angeles with 11 two-member teams flying to Chile where they take to the sky for paragliding. Also: Misreading a clue lands one pair up a creek without a paddle; and the race heats up when one team steals another duo's taxi.

--- End quote ---

It never fails to amaze me that any team ever forgets to read the clues completely and carefully and not skim; and to figure out what they don't understand when they get the clue. One would think after 12 years, and 22 prior Races this would be engraved in their heads before starting the Race.

And stealing taxis.....when have that ever happened before?  :funny:

claude_24hrs:

--- Quote from: theschnauzers on September 15, 2013, 10:44:51 PM ---It never fails to amaze me that any team ever forgets to read the clues completely and carefully and not skim; and to figure out what they don't understand when they get the clue. One would think after 12 years, and 22 prior Races this would be engraved in their heads before starting the Race.

--- End quote ---

That was in season 7, leg 3. Rob & Amber took Debbie & Bianca's taxi in Santiago.

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: claude_24hrs on September 16, 2013, 01:24:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: theschnauzers on September 15, 2013, 10:44:51 PM ---It never fails to amaze me that any team ever forgets to read the clues completely and carefully and not skim; and to figure out what they don't understand when they get the clue. One would think after 12 years, and 22 prior Races this would be engraved in their heads before starting the Race.

--- End quote ---

That was in season 7, leg 3. Rob & Amber took Debbie & Bianca's taxi in Santiago.

--- End quote ---

They also did that in Season 11 with Charla & Mirna (can't remember) Season 12 Ari & Stella vs. I cannot remember think it was Ron & Chris, Season 13 with Nick taking Tina's cab in the second Moscow leg, Season 15 Sam & Dan vs. Brian & Ericka in the Czech Republic...

theschnauzers:

--- Quote from: claude_24hrs on September 16, 2013, 01:24:09 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Claude, please note the emoticon that I used; I was being sarcastic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version