The Amazing Race 25 > The Amazing Race Discussion

RFF THE AMAZING RACE 23 PICK'EM GAME - WINNER REVEALED

(1/17) > >>

Jobby:
Hello everyone, I'm back yet again and you all are still stuck with me. :lol:

Please note that those who will be signing up for my TAR 23 Fantasy Challenge (http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,29382.0.html) need not sign up again for this Pick'em Game.

This Pick'em Game is STRICTLY for those who wish to play good ol' RFF Prediction Game without the "Selection Round" factor and random twists in my fantasy challenge.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, you can visit the link above to find out more about my fantasy game.. and hopefully you'll want to join in the fun as well! :luvya:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RFF TAR 23 Pick'em Game Instructions: :fun :colors :hearts:

1. Register for an account here: http://targame.realityfanforum.com
(I have not deleted any old accounts so if you have played in the previous season, you can use your old account!)

2. Make your selections for the Pick'em Questions for Leg 1. (350 points up for grabs!)
- You have until Sunday, 29th September at 655pm EST (1 hour 5mins before season premiere) to answer them.
(http://targame.realityfanforum.com/index.php?game=41)

3. Make your selections for the Pre-Season Bonus Questions for this season. (600 points up for grabs!)
- HOWEVER, you have until Sunday, 6th October at 655pm EST (1 hour 5mins before episode 2) to answer them.
(http://targame.realityfanforum.com/index.php?game=42)

The Pre-Season Bonus Questions will only be judged at the end of the season. Each week, there will be a total of 300 - 500 points up for grabs! If I feel generous, I may include another bonus round somewhere mid-season of TAR23!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a few rules/notes you will need to remember:

1. Each round will end at 6.55pm EST (1 hour 5mins before the show begins for East Coast in USA). You will need to get your questions in by the dateline otherwise you will have no score for the week. Unless in the circumstance where I posted my questions with LESS THAN 24 HOURS to answer them (hopefully not!) , I'll extend the dateline till 8.00pm EST!

NOTE: IF YOU CANNOT GET YOUR QUESTIONS IN FOR SOME REASON, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO PM THEM TO ME. BUT IT HAS TO COME BEFORE 755PM (5 mins before the show) EST. It's completely up to my discretion whether I wish to accept it or not though.

2. THIS IS A SPOILER FREE THREAD. Any spoilers discussed on this thread will be removed by the moderator and you may be banned for posting a spoiler as well. Please do take note of this seriously and make sure that you do not accidentally reveal a spoiler here.

3. In the event that I've got an invalid question (weird question phrasing or weird options) or even when I do the scoring and gave a wrong answer, PLEASE feel free to correct me! :ghug:

:luvya: :hearts: That is all! Hope we have a good season ahead and looking forward to your participation! :luvya: :hearts:

Hooky:
Bring it on! :popcorn: :happy:

Jobby:
Last 2 days to make Episode 1 picks! This round ends 1 hr 5 mins before the first episode airs!

Jobby:
LEG 1
PICK'EM ANSWERS

** 25 FREE POINTS ** PICK YOUR PRE-SEASON FAVOURITE
25 points - 2 people answered this question - Tim & Marie
25 points - 7 people answered this question - Leo & Jamal
25 points - 1 people answered this question - Jason & Amy
25 points - 4 people answered this question - Ally & Ashley
25 points - 2 people answered this question - Nicole & Travis
25 points - 2 people answered this question - Chester & Ephraim
25 points - 1 people answered this question - Rowan & Shane
25 points - 4 people answered this question - Hoskote & Naina
25 points - 1 people answered this question - Brandon & Adam
25 points - 0 people answered this question - Tim & Danny
25 points - 4 people answered this question - Nicky & Kim

Which team will be the last to be introduced during the teams' introduction before the starting line segment? (25 Points)
25 points - 1 people answered this question - Jason & Amy

Which team says the episode title? (25 Points)
25 points - 19 people answered this question - Tim & Danny

Which team will be the first to be introduced during the teams' introduction before the starting line segment? (25 Points)
25 points - 5 people answered this question - Chester & Ephraim

Which team will check-in to the pit-stop in first place? (25 Points)
25 points - 5 people answered this question - Tim & Marie

Which team will check-in to the pit-stop second to last place? (25 Points)
25 points - 6 people answered this question - Brandon & Adam

Which team will receive the first "CURRENTLY IN 1ST PLACE" subtitles? (25 Points)
25 points - 2 people answered this question - Nicole & Travis

Which team will receive the first "CURRENTLY IN LAST PLACE" subtitles? (25 Points)
25 points - 0 people answered this question - Tim & Danny

Which team will complete the Roadblock in first place? (25 Points)
25 points - 1 people answered this question - Rowan & Shane
25 points - 5 people answered this question - Nicole & Travis

Which team will be the last team we see before the show goes into the Introduction Theme? (25 Points)
25 points - 5 people answered this question - Chester & Ephraim

Which team will be the FIRST team we see to secure their flight tickets to Iquique, Chile (doesn't matter if it's the first flight or not)? (25 Points)
25 points - 3 people answered this question - Leo & Jamal

Which team will be the first team we see in a taxi/car after teams arrive to Iquique, Chile? (25 Points)
25 points - 5 people answered this question - Nicole & Travis

Which team will appear first for the TAR 23 Introduction Theme? (25 Points)
25 points - 16 people answered this question - Chester & Ephraim

Which team will appear last for the TAR 23 Introduction Theme? (25 Points)
25 points - 13 people answered this question - Tim & Marie

Jobby:
LEG 1
PICK'EM RESULTS
http://targame.realityfanforum.com/leader.php

1.   Kiki (ALL HAIL KIKI!) :crazy: THIS IS INSANEEEEEE! :funny:

2.   Prama :hearts:

3.   Hooky :yess: (WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW)

4.   lutpayy :ghug:

5.   MugCostanza :colors

6.   JackieKC :luvya:

7.   ianthebalance