Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: Live Feed Updates Monday 9/2/13  (Read 7619 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Live Feed Updates Monday 9/2/13
« on: September 01, 2013, 08:09:39 PM »
Aaryn Evicted 5-0

HOH Comp- Hopportunity

Gina Marie Won HOH

America Voted and by 69% chose that the HG's who came in last have to wear a Chicken suit for 48 hours

Judd and Spencer Have to wear Chicken outfits-Completed

Luxury Comp on Friday Spencer won $10,000

Next Thursday Live Double Eviction

Gina Marie Nominated Amanda and McCrae

McCrae won POV

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 9/2/13
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 10:46:08 PM »
Andy is getting called out by production ...what part of stop don't you understand

Spencer after I go on the block if they come up here trying to pull some shady shit let me know

GM I will...maybe they will come u here at around 10 tonight but wait if yall are all coming up here

Spencer tell them you took into consideration everything she said but Elissa is not going up

GM I have no alliance with Elissa and i know she is looney tunes and I know she has money and doesn't need to be here but for now she needs to be here for me

Spencer if she doesnt deserve to be here why did you protect her

delightful just delightful

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 10:49:18 PM »
ok I am done  :waves: someone will be here soon I hope  :ghug:

Specer just tell her that it is a game and I have to split you 2 up and I am not putting Elissa up and i am not telling you who I am putting up

GM she will put up one of us after all her promises

Spencer Crae isn't even mad at you he wants Elissa to go

Spencer I think Amanda will come after you if Crae left

Spencer if Crae uses the veto on her he is going home
delightful just delightful

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • MY FAVORITE GUYS EVER, JAYMES & JAMES!
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 11:11:10 PM »
GinaMarie and Judd in HOH

GM recapping her convo with Amanda from earlier to Judd

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2013, 11:24:51 PM »
GM and Judd leaves HOH

Amanda and McCrae going up to HOH to use the shower

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2013, 11:40:43 PM »
Elissa and GinaMarie going over dates, they are not remembering everything right

guys just scattering around

McRanda showering in HOH

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2013, 11:49:52 PM »
GM and SP in hammock, andy pacng around

GM telling andy and spencer that Spencer said he would go up and take one for the team and El responded..  ahhh  thats so sweet!  So she says they are good ith El.  she told El that since she is getting AM out this week than if she wins HOH she needs to get MC out next week and she is down for that.

Spencer says he doesnt want her to win HOH and she doesnt want MC to win HOH

Sp says Am is in love with the kid?  it don't matter one is as good as the next.  He likes Mc enough he doesnt want to kid to go out on the biggest bonehead move

Andy, i know, i know, me too

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2013, 11:54:41 PM »
Amanda and  McCrae done showering in HOH, now back downstairs in WR brushing hair, etc

GM, Spencer and Andy chatting outside

Don't know where Judd and Elissa is

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2013, 12:02:08 AM »
GM talking about Am always wanting to talk to her and she says after tomorrow she has no power anymore

Sp then its campain season

Gm if she keeps talking to me then im gonna tell her I cant vote so your talking to the wrong person.  and noting changes believe me.  push and not budge she was begging, i mean begging, i was lucky she wasnt on her knees kissing my feet.

Sp every week she was up ther ein the hoh room telling them to put me up

GM me too, aaryn, idiot, i know what...  gonna come cuz shes almighty queen beed but theres only gonna be 1 queen bee and 3 kids and thats me and i got 3 kings

sp im the king, he's a jack

GM hes a joker

switch to BR An/MC/Am

andy whenever i walk into the room they stop talking

back to hammock

SP talking about aaryn

GM she says you know how great it woould be for AA to see El walk in the door, im like im not playing for AA honey

AM out to hammock -

Am an walks into the Rainbow room and El and Ju weresitting this close to each other and they stopped talking and they do that multiple times so they are like 150% working together

GM laugh are you serious...

Am i swear i can swear to you on y lifethat how positive i am

AN walks out, AM to An

AM werent they just whispering each other on the bed, swear on your life they are working together

AN I mean...i would not risk my life but it seems like a lieklyhood

AM they're working together soo..  they are keeping a secret for a reason i dunno seems sort of shifty to me, at least you know who im working with

Gm who you working with  hahaha

GM andy you be run in like 5 min im gonna kick your ass

AM and AN go back in house

GM  GM shaking her head
Sp at least you know who i am working with

AN back out

An she was like freaking out cuz JU and El were stting on the bed and she was just freaking out

BB andy put on your mic

AN it is

SP why did she go in the RR?

GM i know its not even her room anyway

GM trying to get andy to do something about the beds and get someone into the hall way, not sure what exactly or who cuz they are cussing and getting blanked out

AN Judd, come sleep in the hallway, ill see what i can do..  ill take one for the team

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2013, 12:06:07 AM »
Amanda, McCrae and Andy at BY lounge. Amanda venting to Andy that she thinks she is leaving this week.

GM and Spencer still hammocking figuring out how to tell McRanda that she is not putting Elissa up.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2013, 12:13:56 AM »
GM, Amanda and McCrae in HOH

GM told them she is not putting up Elissa.

Amanda and GM going back and forth

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2013, 12:15:58 AM »
BY AM An MC

AM feeling something is going on.  everyone knows im tryng to get her as the replacement nom she obviously knows, and she seems perfectly calm...  why..  cuz she knows she's safe  and spencer is playing both sides..  well so just be where of that if i go.  you're gonna go up toorrow  She is out here and she is the biggest liar saying getting rid of me is gonna be the biggest mistake obviously we weren gonna get rid of you.  but they're whispering i know.El the other day walked over talking shit about me in front of spencer if she wasnt comofrtable telling him stuff about me i think that once i go it's gonna be 2 against 2, the four of them against the 2 of you. thats what i think.  im sorry to offer you collateral ill give yout aht coin my mom gave me (Judd) like he wants to make it seem like he wants to keep me here and whispering, im not stupid  if i dont hav ethe numbers thats fine i dont sit here looking at the light at the end of the tunnel, im gonna be optimistic. but i that thats the case. hoh i think u 2 will be going and spencer is good  because he is voting with both.  it doesnt make sense that she would put both me and mc up  :knuckles: you were  power duo, nope doesnt make sense.  i think she wants to make it seem shes not working with El which is why she's saying potentially gonna put her up but i think that she is (working with her), she was in that room for a long time right in her face and now she's coming up with Sp

switch to GM/Sp

GM if anything ill tell them it might be you or judd, should i tell them that

SP no

Gm ok.  I dont think he's gonna use it on her he's is too stupid, he's so stupid.

SP if you want to i can tell them that you you are gonna put me up that way they know its not el

GM cuz im not allowed to tell you that im putting you up kind of thing, if i didnt tell you kind of thing, you..  let them think its between you and andy.    just be like oh i think she's putting me up, i mean she did it before..  not to make me look that much of an asshole

SP im gonna get up nd go over there not

GM if she says, did she tell you 100%

SP she alluded to it??

Gm yea  i should go talk to him now and tell him im not putting up el and then they'll come talk to you and you can say that uh..  you dont even have to tell them that.  i dont really have to tell you anything, i really dont, i really dont, i mean what do you owe me that i have to tell you that, im trying to be nice not be a hard ass.i dont wanna be a liar tell them im gonna put her up and dont, i dont have to tell them anythign.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2013, 12:19:42 AM »
(i am behind trying to catch everything, i cant hear crap)

back to AM/MC/An

AM if she was gonna put SP up, she wouldnt be spending this much time with him, im sorry, if she is gonna put him up, whatever theyre talking about now.  shes gonna put him up and he knows he's safe kinda think.  he knows

SP/GM 

SP im gonna go in, you gonna talk to them

GM im gonna go upstairs and see if they come up by the time i walk insid they'll be you wanna talk

SP get it out of the way

Gm im gonna prewarn El first just so she doesnt go wild

SP she wont

GM no sooner then stands up and AM says..  Gems, you wanna talk now? 

GM yea you wanna come upstairs

am yea

gm ok cool

AN sp stay out ehre and keep me company while i run

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2013, 12:23:06 AM »
Amanda very upset and is very vocal talking to GM

McCrae just sitting there taking it all in

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2013, 12:31:11 AM »
Amanda and GinaMarie still going at it

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2013, 12:43:12 AM »
GM not budging, telling them she wishes them the best, Amanda walks out of HOH

McCrae staying in HOH to talk to GM

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2013, 12:47:25 AM »
AM/GM in HOH

AM you know what poopy told me..

GM rolls her eyes :funny:

AM poopy told me AM its gonna be your biggest mistake getting rid of you cuz GM told me, and i swear to you she told me GM is gonna be working with El

GM she  told me..  helen and El wanted to work with me and AA and i didnt think it was a good idea, i said you def wanna get rid of helen and she said yea cuz me and an wanna be sure it was the right thing and we were all doing the same thing and i kept my word and thats what i did.  AA talks a lot of stuff, friends with me.  the only thing that i said that she said to El was that ill do anything and if you want ill put up AM/MC and then Ginsey.....  put them up too

AM so she told you

GM you can even ask her that if she was here  you can even ask El right now

AM here the thing that i know you're working with Eli told every single person that i wanted her to go as a replacement nom because she knows she's not going up

GM i am letting you know now, im looking at you straight in your face, i swear on my life...  foot fall... and never heal ever in my life agian...  (talking about her foot with cussing in between) i am NOT working with her

AM well then it doesnt make any sense

GM its only.......  i cross my heart and hoep to die, ill swear on the bible

MC shake on it

GM gets up to shake ass, I mean nastys hand.  She looks at him and starts to say, Im not..  but he interupts totell her how to do the handshake   I am not working her i trul honestly meanit.  im telling you im all on my own.  the thing is the bigger threat for my game, is you 2.  its kinda like El is on her own

am shes not on ehr own she's working with judd theyre in the RR whispering each other and An jsut came to you, AN not gonna lie to you.

GM the only deal i had with her she didnt put me up  (then massive silence as they cuss)  didnt put you up and i was like yea but that wasnt the vote.  it happens a lot with HO

AM yea well i never had HOH so i never put you up, he never put you up we're associated with each other you know wht i mean ( :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles:  such a flipping moron!!!!)

AM let me tell you whats gonna happen.  let me tell you both scenarios..  El goes up she goes home.  then everyody, you saved SP from going on the block you saved JU from going on the block, you saved ME, you saved MC you save AN, you're not a target.

GM  hm hmmm

AM ou put SP on block, i go home, SP gonna be pissy cuz you put him up, MC cgonna be pissed cuz i went home, AN gonna be pissed that i went home, so now you have 3 ppl who are pissed and gonna be targeting you and putting you and El up.  El wins Veto El goes home (huh????) someone else goes up and you will go home right behind me so why would you risk 3 ppl targeting you home when you send EL home no one will be taargeting you

GM i dont see it that way

AM how do you see it?

GM i see you 2 as the power couple (DAMN i wish someone would say, cuz everyone hates you bitch!!!!!)

AM you think that when i go home that craes not gonna be pissed

GM of Course!

AM spencers gonna be pissed cuz you put him up as RN, you dont think AN gonna be pissed

GM well spence i dont know if he's gonna -be pissed.  i did it to him once before, not saying hes gonna get over it but

am  but spencer wants me here, he doesnt want el here

GM well i guess thats for his game

AM and thats game, when something doesnt make sense..

GM you guys, as i explained before i think you guys are gona get to f4, not even if im not here, you're gonna take each other, but if there are 4 of us that are equaly alone its kind of anyones game

AM but el is working with Ju you may not know that

GM so if EL is working with JU why would you think she's working with me

AM why wouldnt you put her on the block it doesnt make sense, she's the biggest target in the house and youre always the person that says you wanna go where the house goes

GM were at the point in the game that i am doing whats best for me

am that doesnt make sense cuz that wouldnt be best for you (cuz manada knows whats best for everyone)
 that why i think you're working with El

gm if you wana think that, thats fine, im telling you honestly im not and it really doesnt matter t this point if i am or not, im just telling you im not.  theres no reason why im gonna hide

am then why are you making targets for yourself.  you can walk away with this with not 1 target but you wanna keep this person in the house whos degrated you in this house, who walks around like she owns this house, whos working with fucking judd and youre keeping her in this game because you think shes gonna keep you safe when next week, when i saved her 2-3 weeks in this game. and look at her now gunning for me and shes walking around this house and she knows shes safe ok, and how whould she knows shes safe if shes hearing i want her out and mc has the veto and he's obviously gonna use it then at that point why why would you even give us that ounce of hope by saying you're gonna put her up

gm cuz i was thinking about it..

am if it makes sense then why would you give us that hope to make us try...

(ok done with this, here we go round the mulberry bush!!!) )-** :gaah:

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2013, 12:57:23 AM »
HAHAHA

AM and GM still going round... 

GM - then why dont people think im working with Andy im not putting him up

AM absoutely not, people know you're not working with Andy

GM then why

AM no noone thinks that, andy wasnt a target, EL was the #1 target.  El put AN last week, he's pissed, he's pissed YOU didnt put her up this week, so if Andy gets HOH, Sp gets HOH, El wins veto, you're gonna home   blahblah blahblah blahblah

GM this is just what i need to do at this point in the game, its nothing personal

AM its nothing personal but what it is, is that theres something going on that i dont know about, theres some deal or some alliance and thats find cuz thats the game but dont sit there...  youre keeping... safe who had, who sent nick home, who sent aa home and youre not telling me that working with public enemy #1 and keeping her off the block

GM - she told me that wasnt her choice... everyone... 

AM Fuck her!

Gm .... i was fine..

AM oh give me a break she laughed when she said it and she laughed when....  gm crazy as a blah blah blah and youre keeping her here, keeping that person safe who ...  need to be here and it doesnt make sense for YOUR game think about YOUR game, i dont know who elses game, you know something, you must know something that i dont know cuz it doesnt make sense... to not put el up as RN

GM it jsut your stronger as a pair than anyone else individual

AM really cuz el has been Public enemy number 1 from the beginging

GM really then how come she didnt go weeks ago

Am cuz she was MVP and the majority of the house was using her

Gm didnt know

AM you were on the other side and she's the one that put up nick that demised the moving company...

blahblah blahblah blahblah 

am ive given you ....... first born child

gm ive tken everything into consideration

done with this fight.  really this time... lol

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2013, 12:59:02 AM »
AM telling GM that el and JU will vote together nad that Andy and SPencer will do the same thing that she and Mc do

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2013, 01:01:13 AM »
BOOZE DELIVERY

GM and Elissa in kitchen

GM tells Elissa part of the convo (about those two working together) with Amanda in HOH

BBAD ended for the night!  :waves:

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2013, 01:21:10 AM »
GM/EL in Kitchen

El tells GM that AM is outback telling everyone she masterminded this entire game as has all the notches on her belt cuz she knew every week who was going home and who the replacements were gonna be and she chose every one every week

GM she chose every one every week she never put them up

EL i know which is why its so good that you're (??) here (she isripping open a bag)

GM  im actually happy, even tho she is my friend shes my friend in the game not outside the house.  now i have a little bit of a chance, you know what i mean...

End of BBAD

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2013, 01:29:44 AM »
everyone in the backyard except GM who is in HOH Amanda is being nice  :funny: they all are talking about how everything went down during the season  blahblah

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2013, 01:30:59 AM »
Amanda is hoping everyone will see she was loyal to her people

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2013, 01:39:22 AM »
outside HG just chatting about being fans

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2013, 01:46:53 AM »
they are talking about working and how much money they make, Judd and Andy makes around $25,000 a year and Amanda makes, $60,000 to $90,000 a year
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 02:31:25 AM by House »

Custom Search