Author Topic: Live Feed Updates Friday 8/30/13  (Read 8591 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • MY FAVORITE GUYS EVER, JAYMES & JAMES!
    • Facebook
Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 8/30/13
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2013, 01:29:16 AM »
GinaMarie's HOH reveal

All in HOH

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2013, 01:42:10 AM »
AM/Mc

Am ...portrayed as like the bully

Mc  what does it matter what does portrayal mean, anything i dont understand why you care about that stupid shit im not here to be portrayed as a nice guy im not here to be portrayed as anything, they can portray me as bigot.......  i dont care im here to win the game i dont care what america thinks of me, americas not here, there is no america here, this is house full of ppl and if you cant depend on what youre gonna be portrayed as for anything, being portrayed as the nicest person in the world isnt gonna win you this game

am youre right i was just taught to stand up for myelf and sit there and listen to her words and eat it, i mean you know this from the beginning of this game it kills me

Mc yeah but you.....  the thing that i told aa on week 2 or 3, sometimes you ahve to take it on the chin and suck it up and smile cuz it doesnt matter just play into it like who cares...  your right,.....  your exactly right

Am (must have been crying  poor bitch)

mc - i...  thinks about me outside this house i dont care what anyone thinks of me outside this house and as soon as you let anyone outside this house tell you like who you are

Andy in...

Am what she saying out there

An just what you'd expect just like i wasnt even talking to her

Am she was digging

An and she was..

Am starts crying and cussing up a storm,   MC going back to the who cares what everyone thinks..

Am she's like..  pure evil!!   :iok

mc it doesnt matter she could be pure.....

Am (cuss cuss cuss) person like i love ppl, i love..

mc what does it matter, what does it matter

Am cuz shes a BAD person

Mc what does it matte,r this is BB... contest....  BB...  doesnt matter

Am ppl being like yeah your right..

An ppl just saying like yea uh huh you know..  no one was like bashing you

Am she sits there and its like dig after dig you know

An its just like talking to a wall i told her exactly that i was like if you know Am is gonna get upset you shouldnt be egging her on, she was like, she got super pissed and was like, im NOT egging her on...

Mc shes a nut case i dont get what the...  point is, why would you even get on ....  mental case

am i just hate coexisting with ppl like tht

mc then thats why we'll get her ut and thats why you have to be the victim

Mc doesnt matter.......

Am . :crybabe:..  bothers me... i get hat youre saying but i cant help the way that i feel.  i mean im being portrayed as the asshole here but shes such a bitch to everyone and she talks..  aa was a bitch the first 2 weeks but like did not talk a word about El since then and El taunted her every single day but they dot show that.  El calls sp and Gm disgusting, i mean she taunts everyone and on your Bday she made me cry like she laughs in my face

Mc this is not real world this is not real life who cares....

AM ...  evil like that

An thats the thing like thats how the game works, theres so many ppl that irritates me

Am if you wanna do little underlying backhanded comments (this sounds like a cell phone breaking up with every other word being blocked) ...  what im feeling to your face

mc and thats why you're gonna get evicted cuz you keep doing that dont play in your hands thats what she wants you to do shell be  isnt ama....  itch

am she HAS to go this week, she HAS to go this week................  she HAS to!

mc there no point in you getting mad..

this is only the clean half of the convo, there were more cussing/blocking than actual words.  all the "..." is blocked out

« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 01:54:37 AM by deltabwa »

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2013, 01:44:41 AM »
Excitement for White Castle Burgers.  rice krispie treats, crunch berry, protein bars, eggplant parm...

read letter, now talking about her nose job...   blahblah

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2013, 01:47:11 AM »
Tension is so high between Amanda and Elissa in the HOH, they are trying to one up each other in the convo and their actions

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2013, 01:51:37 AM »
Amanda visibly stressed in HOH, keeps looking at Elissa, who is munching on snacks and smiling, appearing happy

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2013, 01:51:51 AM »
Gm surprised her letter didnt mention nick...

Mc staring at Nicks pic and notices it looks like a bulge so of course Gm grabs and looks.  Laugh and joke about Andy taking it inn the shower

every once in awhile Am would look at El, hand over her mouth, lean towards Andy, whisper something while laughing saying, im sorry, im sorry...
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 01:55:35 AM by deltabwa »

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2013, 01:58:24 AM »
El leaves, Am immediately grabs remote and turns on TV.  Previously El commented she missed poopuy so much, she loves her so Am says....

Am I miss poopy so much, I LOVE her....  come on...., come ooonnn..  did you hear her say that twice...  the only thing that would make this better is if poopy was here, I love her...  come onnnnn

(someone else)  oh seriously..

Am yea, everybody heard that right..  (as she figures out how to turn on tv, El comes back in and gets pissy look on her face)

Now discussing  views from cameras

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2013, 01:59:55 AM »
Am mouthing to someone the words El said, again..  only be better if poopy as here... 

gm gave everyone  pair of socks

BBAD over...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2013, 02:04:01 AM »
Amanda still being super stressed and paranoid in HOH

McCrae left HOH

BBAD ended for the night!  :waves:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2013, 02:23:55 AM »
Elissa, Amanda and GM in HOH. can you say unconformable, could be along night. :funny:  :funny:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2013, 02:26:22 AM »
McCrae, Andy and Judd in backyard Andy whining about should have been his comp, he would have won it if GM wasn't there

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2013, 02:34:40 AM »
McCrae went up to HOH (I think to Amanda in check) now Judd and Andy outside talking about tweeter. Judd said he thinks after the game he will never talk to McCrae or Amanda again. Now Amanda came outside and is trashing Elissa. Judd said he just don't want to hear about it he doesn't want to get involved with it (she is driving these guys crazy)

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2013, 02:40:28 AM »
McCrae is listening to music in HOH and Elissa and GM talking about what Julie said about the bedroom being messing and Elissa says she didn't see it at its worst, like dirty clothes everywhere and condom wrappers everywhere  :funny: and GM says OMG  :funny:  :funny: 

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2013, 02:42:44 AM »
Elissa is now talking about little Aaryn be in the jury (she should be careful doing that in front of GM)

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2013, 02:50:32 AM »
The chickens  :funny: Judd and Spencer outside chatting about the original alliance (Judd is not happy) and now Amanda is outside bad at Elissa

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2013, 02:53:48 AM »
now Judd is telling Spencer that Amanda is mad that he came back in. (he is really not liking Amanda and McCrae)  blahblah

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2013, 03:00:50 AM »
and again Amanda is trashing Elissa again to Judd and Spencer  :groan: (unless they talk game I can't take Amanda again won't be updated her anymore tonight, she is boring) 

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2013, 03:02:40 AM »
 :funny:  :funny: Judd told Amanda that maybe she should make a friendship bracelet for Elissa (Love Judd  :funny: )

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2013, 03:39:41 AM »
in HOH GM, Andy, Spencer and Judd talking about getting out Amanda or McCrae

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2013, 06:23:13 AM »
drive by...all HG sleeping

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2013, 08:05:34 AM »
Flashback: August 30, 2013: 3:17AM

McCrandas in the cockpit talking final 3, final 4. Talking about Spencer and Andy. Amanda would choose Andy over Spencer. They think it's funny that ther are more guys than girls now. Amanda wonders if Andy would vote her out but McCrae doesn't think so, not yet.

They say the cockpit room is their room. Kissy Kissy time.

McCrae: What a :dick c*unt she is.

Amanda: Are you talking about anyone in particular?

Amanda talks abour ripping a picture from her hands in the HOH. McCrae says she shouldn't talk about it anymore, it just annoys everyone.

McCrae: She was trying to be nice to me.

Amanda: Don't be nice to her.

McC: I'm not but she PO'd me because she bent my cap. She was playing with it and was bending it. Mother :dick
We can't let anything, like, you know, whatever America thinks, whatever you think they think, because America isn't playing the game you are. whichever way gets you to the finals. It doesn't matter, you can clear your name afterwards when there is no editing. Who gives a $hit about this show, people get bad edits. You have to be confident in your character. I don't know. I don't know how she sleeps at night.

Amanda: She thinks she is God.

McC: She literally does.

Am: She literally thinks she can do no wrong. She is so spoiled, that's what happens. She's delusional.

McC: She is so delusional. Like, I don't know. her mom must be a totat F..... mental

Am: Rachel is like her too right? She didn't seem that crazy but I bet she is.

McC: When her mom called CBS because of something...... Fish ... I :dick heard, I was like that cannot be real, are you for real? ..Someone said that..  Amanda: Someone here? McC not for Elissa but for Rachel.

Am: I think she'll put up Elissa and Spencer,

McC: he'll fight his ass off. As long as she's on the block it doesn't matter. There's one kind of person I don't like in this world. someone who thinks they are above  everyone else. It's pretty much why I do the things I do and dress the way I dress.  I don't give a $hit, I don't care at all what people think.

Am wonders what people think of her answer. McCrae mocks Elissa, she said what she did was game attacks. He was like wow, he wanted to say something so bad.

Am: I apologized on national television.

McC: Everyone knows the reason, you don't have to go over them again and again.

Am: Last week was the only eviction I didn't control.

Talk turns to influencing GM. Amanda wants him to go early in the morning, he needs to do it because she doesn't trust her.
Amanda doesn't want to be one of her victim speeches. They think her speech about Elissa will be SO awesome. They just want to make sure she :dick goes.

Amanda wants to keep all their people this week. (Haha, nope! Don't think so.)

« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 08:38:00 AM by TexasLady »
I am but a pebble on a rocky shore.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2013, 08:07:17 AM »
Good morning RFF members and guests!   :hrt:

McCrae and Amanda  were restless moving around but have settled down and are sleeping. Spencer was coughing and moving around but is asleep and snoring really loudly.  :zzz

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2013, 12:10:55 PM »
To catch us up:

Amanda was in the HOH crying about mean Elissa and she is going to avoid her today, she doesn't want to be a victim like Aaryn was. (PP) GM gives her a hug and tells her she can come to the HOH whenever she wants, she'll see her later. Amanda was trying to find out if she's going up. When she left GM looked towards the door and rubs her eyes as if removing tears, and makes a face at the camera.  :funny:

drive by post.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2013, 12:21:17 PM »
OMG GM just fell going down the stairs! She falls and is moaning in pain. Elissa had been talking to her and comes over to help her. GM tells her she hurt her foot, why does she always hurt herself. Elissa wants to know if she needs her help but GM says she'll be all right in a minute.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2013, 12:29:34 PM »
Elissa says this house is a DEATH TRAP! Groaning GM gets up and looks at her elbow and says it will probably be bruised. She says What is WRONG with her. She's going to throw the slippers in the garbage.

She makes her way to the DR. (She'd been called there when she was in the HOH and was heading there when she fell down the stairs.)

Custom Search