December 22, 2014, 04:59:42 PM

Author Topic: Live Feed Updates Sunday 8/24/13  (Read 8619 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 8/24/13
« Reply #100 on: August 25, 2013, 01:52:08 PM »
Judd so if you put up andy amanda and mccrae could be lying and vote him up..  me and spencer talked about it  he said that he wouldnt vote out andy and i said i wouldnt either.. and i said that i dont care that im  the lone vote.. and that this is bb and  ai said aht  i would rather go up than bow down to amanda na dmccrae

judd and spencer has been trying to get me to flip on amanda and mccrae early on but i dont want to go on abouot it..

elissa if you want to talk game to me you can be honest

judd siince i was hoh he was begging me to reconsider  who i was aligned with..  and i know he and helen had a good friendship.. and i know that helen didnt want him gone..  and you can tell that he was frustrated with the amanda and mcrae and then after howard left he was quiet and stuff and before i left i was talking to him and he began  trustiung me.. and i told him that i wanted to make big moves.. but them i kept talking to amanda and mcrae everything.. but  now..  i really do trust spencer that those 2 are his targets and me and you are safe..

elissa yeah erveryone has to target them..

judd yeah

elissa amanda was trying to convince me to put up judd and that you wouldnt go home.. i was like yo really think im stupid.. she is a crazy craszy girl

judd i thought she was fun crazy at first

elissa you should have seen the psychoticness in her eyes when helen was going to

judd i told her about catching her smile when i went up in teh chair.. and she said I DID NOT
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #101 on: August 25, 2013, 01:53:09 PM »
elissa i had nothing to do with that you going home i stayed in the kitchen

judd i feel sorry for not hugging you

elissa what's past is past..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #102 on: August 25, 2013, 02:01:57 PM »
elissa andy is just as impressionable aas  gm is.. it would ahve been best for him to stick with helen

judd when i saw helen i was like yeah. and i saw that it wasnt so much elissa as it was those 2. i was mad at mccrae cuz me and him worked togetehr from day 1.. and i felt  bad for shunning you.. i was  acting like a baby. and i heard taht helen was after amanda .

elissa thats all i wanted.. i wanted aaryn out cuz she was after me.. but then i wanted them out.. i should have put both of them up. but i didnt have enough time..

judd yeah mccrae wanted me to put up people he wanted

elissa i felt bad about howard

judd yah he was after amanda i felt bad about not working with him.. 

elissa best case would be for all of us to be here  and amanda and mccrae have their butts in the jury

judd i have thought about it for 2 weeks

elissa i want to say amanda you are like a trend..  people will want to try you  and they realize it's the worst decision they ever made.. you are a atrend im over and y8ou will never be back in style..  :lol3: .

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #103 on: August 25, 2013, 02:04:44 PM »
Judd i would like to take him to the end so i can win but i cant he's such a floater

elissa he will win and say he set up this game..

judd i was talking to spencer and mccrae said that the stars are aligned for him and efver since he said that things have gone qwrong.. and i was like  seriously

elissa he said that

judd yeah i think when i was gone.. spencer despise them.. and i think andy  see's that.. and he trusts gm

elissa  if i put him up they will be like see  i told you he wanst going anywhere

judd no they will vote him out cuz he was never put up and he's got all friends and that he  will win at the end

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #104 on: August 25, 2013, 02:07:10 PM »
Judd i would vote aaryn over them..   but i dont want that to happen ..

elissa if aaryn dpoenst go this week they are winning this game they  will have the numbers every week

elissa andy had as much influence with you going home.. he knew they were putting you u. i was the only  one that didnt know

judd I know but  it was amanda's idea

elisa i thought it was helen

judd i think amanda was the mastermind..  and i have so many chances that i could have turned on her and my family and friends are gonna be so pissed that i was  with them

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #105 on: August 25, 2013, 02:08:07 PM »
Elissa i wish i could have  put her up when i had the chance

judd JoJO was way classier than that one down there

elissa oh yeah

judd  your around people so long you forget that you are in a game.. and that's where i went wrong..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #106 on: August 25, 2013, 02:10:31 PM »
elissa i find it hard to believe that someone is a fan of BB and you wait years to get on this show and you throw it all away like amanda

judd i threw it away for them.. and you how mad that got me..  more than 1/2 my life i wanted to be on this show

elissa that sucks they would send you home

judd i want to  make it count now

elissa aaryn didnt want me to be on this show  she wanted to be on The Real World

judd everything happens for a reason..

elissa i thought about what a blessing it was for you leaving  for the 2 weeks.. and it puts everything into perspective..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2013, 02:16:13 PM »
elissa the more i talk to GM i see that she has character  and that she got caught up with the wrong people.. and i see that you got a chance to get your head clear and come back and see things clearly

judd when i went out and came back i can see  how close she is with them

elissa she promised me the world and then turned around and told them everything

elissa i know helen wanted the best  for me but she led me down.. i mean i didnt have a say in kaitlin going hoime and howard.. i just didnt ahve a say

judd i wanted hwoard to go home over spencer i didnt trust him

elissa aaryn talks so bad about him and makes fun of him

juddd i talked really bad about him.. and in my GB message  i said that i didnt mean it .. that i  apologized

elissa that's horrible

judd.. i didnt say anything about him terrible but he didnt  look me in the eye.. and  him using his religion

elissa i dont believe that..  amanda anda mccrae just said that

elissa mccrae  uses his bible and then says the bb gods..  just pick something that you believe in and their wedding it ws so sacrilegious..

judd it pisses me off that we stopped doing our devotions.. 

elissa amanda will sell her soul for materialistic things.. and  she thought it was funny.. that's just the point i was making

judd me too.. but i dont want to talk about it people try so hard.. and adoption is so much harder than it is

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #108 on: August 25, 2013, 02:20:47 PM »
aaryn out of her DR session and in the bathroom

back to elissa adn judd talkign about what amanda  said howard said.. and i dont beleive it

elissa amanda is so riskee.. she flaunts her body and puts her boobs in his face'

judd i  she made it up.. and he did say something but it was werid.. and mccrae didnt act like all pissd that howard said that

elissa she walks around in her thong.. and mccrae likes a sleezy  person.. and all her stuff is see thru..

judd i like gm she has a sharp tongue.. but i think she will be loyal to aaryn as long as aaryn is here but she want be to amanda and mccrae

judd mccrae trusts gm and they had a F5 amanda mccrae andy aaryn gm

elissa they have final 4 's with everyone in the house

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #109 on: August 25, 2013, 02:32:30 PM »
elissa i cant believe she insulted my husband.. that made me mad..  He's a good guy.. and i dont care when she thinks..

elissa she thinks she knows me becuase tshe thinks my sister and she doiesnt .. like get a life..

judd yeah like watching her 3 hrs a week on tv

elissa  Im not anything like  my sister..

elissa i dont care what anyone thnks about me and my sister.

judd your sister is not part of the game..  like leave her out of it

elissa i feel that they casted people that  think they kow aobut my sister and brendon.. and aaryn was talkinga bout how she looked at britney 's girl parts

judd she did? like on line

elissa yeah she said that she tried to  see frontal of my sister but she couldnt find me..

judd how awkward  conversation was that.

elissa who does that girls going on looking for other girls  on BB websites..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #110 on: August 25, 2013, 02:34:51 PM »
Judd im not a super fan.. i didnt know about teh feeds till i wawtched BB canada..

elissa i always watch the feeds

judd i watch after dark..

judd in my heart if you put up GM that would be the best case scenerio

elissa i see where you are coming from

judd i think for you to be safe next week is that we talk to her and tell her that it's not personal and that she will stay

elissa i want to build a rapport and see where she is

elissa i want to make my decision.. and it's my hoh and you had yours.. and i know who i want to be on the block..  and they screwed over everyone's game..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #111 on: August 25, 2013, 02:41:36 PM »
Elissa im ot close with GM

Judd i thought you were close

elissa no i think amanda is saying that just to put a target on GM Elissa knows what Amadna is up to! :yess:

judd really? well aaryn is getting all nervous..

elissa i think whoever i put up if aaryn stays we may as well self evict.. cuz amanda and mccrae will win the game

judd if andy goes we're in trfouble and if he stays then we have the numbers

elissa i dont know why you trust andy.. it makes me question your judsgement.. he was like it's teh right thing to do

Judd i got to see some of my gb messages.. and i know adny's main reason was that he trusted me but when i told amanda nad mccrae about helen they went asnd told andy.. and  it looked shady to him..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #112 on: August 25, 2013, 02:45:09 PM »
elissa andy is a floater.

judd amanda nad mccrae will vote him out

elissa that's even better.. judd. i will take into consideration what you say but im not stupid.. im not  like aaryn at all

judd i know you are.. i was talking tom mccrae out there and he was saying that he would vote out anady.. and i got irritated since i came back.. and now he's tying to act like im tight with him.. he said yeah i think andy is going home this week... and i said you and amanda dont determine who goes home this week other people  vote.. and he said that gm will vote to keep aaryn... and i was like yeah maybe..  and i was trying to not be so hateful

elissa i think they can press andy more than they can press gm

judd yeah  gm is not loyal to them.. except at f5.. and i dont know  how real that is.. but aaryn can.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #113 on: August 25, 2013, 02:48:59 PM »
judd as long as amanda mcrae dont win next week

elissa they will put us up no matter what ..

judd yeha and if you win veto we're screwed anyway

elissa andy makes me so nervous.

judd  he makes me nervous too but he knows how disposable he is to them

elissa i feel that if andy won next week he would still do what  amanda and mccrae want

judd mcrae told me yesterday that spencer is an easy pawn.. and i was like there are so many other options

elissa im playing BB  so not to make people mad.. but NO.. im not afraid of making people upset in BB

judd so amanda is gonna  chase you around and yell at you

elissa  harass me yeah and everything she says is so ridiculous.. it actually compliments me..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #114 on: August 25, 2013, 03:01:53 PM »
Judd i think they are jealous of y8ou and they have always been jealous of you..  i hate that.. and i think you are the least jealous..  like

elissa im not jealous..   you are what you  surround yourself.. i cant stand jealous people..  im happy with my life.. and it's a horrible representation of a woman...  i feel bad for them

elissa even aaryn  she's all fake.. she is not a role model. no one should look up to her she is a  horrible repesntation of a woman.. and you should be the opposite of what she iis..

judd i think aaryn thinks they will keep ehr safe

elissa they wont keep her safe till the end they will BD her in like the  F4

judd if andy goes and aaryn stays and she  wins HOH.. i dont care if im the lone vote..

elissa dont you think spencer will vote her out

elissa i ahve to do what is best

judd think about it

elissa  i will but think about andy has been loyal to them  up to this  point ..  and just because they have a breakdown  it doenst make me think his whole game has changed

judd yeah and i have been gone for 2 weeks

Elissa gm each week has said she's after amanda and mcrae

judd but she;'s not after aryan and we need aaryn out to weaken am/mc

elissa yeah i think my first instinct.. iwas the person im going to put up. and HE is obtrusive,..,and his presence has bothered me.. l i feel those ways for a reason and it's annoying ike who do you think you are that you can be all over me give me some space.. let me breath..  no you cant come and do whatever you want.. im a  grown person and   it's so obnoxious..  and  coming in asking if i  mid if he listens to  music and i was like yes. i just was ready to take a shower

judd he and i were talking in the have not room..  and amanda came in and he said can you give us a minute.. and i laughed cuz anything that goes against them makes me laugh..

elissa andy  hasnt earned my trust.. and he voted out helen and i told him last week that if he voted her out that he was my target. and he has been urking me game wise

judd yeah you got to do what is best for you but i hope you will do what is best for me and you both.. which is the other way but before i left he wa getting on my nerves..a dn i couldnt talk to anyone when  he was around..  and me and him got into it.. in the bathroom

elissa when was that

judd when aaryn was HOH   so i understand what you mean.. and i felt teh same way.. but im on a mission to get rid of amadna and mcrae even if i go out after them i would feel good about myself in teh game..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #115 on: August 25, 2013, 03:04:32 PM »
judd so that's my pitch

elissa it's a good pitch.. but if i were you i would want to work with me instead of andy..

judd yeah i  am working with you.

elissa if anything me you and spencer

judd yeah 120%..  spencer didnt know that i was getting BD.. and he's tired of being garbage to people..

elissa i put in andy's keep 2nd to last..

BB Elissa to the DR

judd i hope no one is awake downstairs .. and im with you.. and spencer and i dont want you to think i was  with andy

elisa yeah..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #116 on: August 25, 2013, 03:06:04 PM »
judd heads down

aaryn still putting make  on

elissa getting ready for DR

lockdown is over..  they cleaned up the  :HT:  flood..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #117 on: August 25, 2013, 03:11:00 PM »
judd playing with one of the toys on andy to wake him up

judd tells andy about leaving the :HT water on.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #118 on: August 25, 2013, 03:11:59 PM »
GM got called to the DR

judd looking for someone to hang with

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny