Author Topic: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 56012 times)

Offline Leilani

• RFF Full Member
Re: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #1150 on: September 17, 2013, 05:36:02 PM »
I wouldn't put a lot of stock into what some of the people in the house say about Elissa thinking she is superior.  Some of the people have made it very clear that they are envious of Elissa's lifestyle.  She has what they want and most likely won't ever have, so they paint her with the "rich bitch" broad brush.  Even if I completely remove any envy from the scenario, a lot (if not all) of these people have self esteem issues.  Just by being happy and acting like things don't bother her, it can seem to others that she feels she is better than they are.  Then add in what I like to call the Idocracy factor and her tone and choice of words can come off as snobby to a house full of people who can't string 3 words together without "f" this, "c" that, gutter speak, gutter speak and more gutter speak.

I'm not saying she wasn't snobby, she very well may have been at times, but if she was just some elitist snob they would have had a hard time editing her any other way.  You would never have seen her laughing with people, making them food, fixing GM's hair, etc because things like that wouldn't have happened.  I'm just saying that there are a number of factors that influence someone's perception of your attitude, my attitude or anybody's attitude.  A lot of those factors reflect upon the person perceiving the attitude and not the person putting the attitude forward.

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1151 on: September 17, 2013, 09:56:11 PM »
Ok folks......this is your last chance to purchase TVGN through your carrier for BBAD and sign up for the BB live feeds! .......lol..... We're finally at the end and I have been waiting for the finale and 'beyond' with bated breath since........June!

Thanks again to the updaters for such a job well done! And to the board for such a great place to vent. Ya'll have saved my sanity.

What I am curious about is this 'shocking ending' CBS is trying to dangle in front of our noses. I admit to fantasies about the jury members refusing to vote for either of the final bottom feeders left standing. And Boos and Jeers and Jackholes from the finale audience. Can't imagine what would be more shocking than what we have already seen and heard.

Spencer truly is a sick man, Andy is despicable and I think GM has begun to regret a little of what she has said and done, then again....maybe not. She seems to forget and off she goes blathering away with the other 2 sick-o's.

All I can do is vote for Elissa as AFP. I didn't see her as acting all high and mighty either. Just annoyed at what she had to put up with. I was annoyed right along with her.

Spencer and Andys' continuous bashing is vile and uncalled for and they make sure to throw in a few Candace shots just to get GM going too. What a bunch of losers. Did I already say that?

Cheers to the last BBAD and then.........the 'shocking finale'....... :funny:

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1152 on: September 17, 2013, 09:59:44 PM »
Sometimes reading this board is the same as reading the Live Feed thread with all the Elissa bashing and conversation..  Come on, she's gone, other than AFP votes, if you choose to or not to vote for her, WHY are we still talking about her!!  :) 

I sure don't mean any meanness but geezie wizzie, enough about Elissa! Please :)

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1153 on: September 17, 2013, 10:14:51 PM »
Sometimes reading this board is the same as reading the Live Feed thread with all the Elissa bashing and conversation..  Come on, she's gone, other than AFP votes, if you choose to or not to vote for her, WHY are we still talking about her!!  :) 

I sure don't mean any meanness but geezie wizzie, enough about Elissa! Please :)

better yet, lets just all agree not to bash her or any other houseguest.

less than 1 day until this is over.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1154 on: September 17, 2013, 10:15:45 PM »
However, I am unaware that anyone has bashed elissa on this board...hopefully, someone can point that out to me!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1155 on: September 18, 2013, 05:59:00 AM »
Albert, I honestly don't think they gave her credit for anything. She went through her jewelry to find something for McCrae to make the engagement ring for Amanda and apparently it was nice, the ring lasted. She cut hair for them, and did GinaMarie's hair color twice, doing high and low lights for her. She did a beautiful job on GM's hair. For that, GM didn't go off on Elissa like she did with Amanda so she'd get her hair done before Elissa left.  :groan:

She also tried to help GM with her apparent eating disorder and gave her tips on eating and exercising, she spent time just talking to her. (GM is thought to be bulimic, Aaryn mentioned it as did GM.) Not only that but she helped her with her back when she hurt it by giving her some stretching exercises to do to help the pain. She personally helped her with these, didn't just say go do this or that.

She cooked and cleaned every day and that house was a pigsty!  (Helen did as well.)

Elissa's game was hurt in the beginning by letting Helen guide her when she had the MVP choice. She didn't really begin to play her own game until Helen left. She didn't know that Helen was throwing her under the bus periodically or that she was speaking for Elissa until later in the game.

Elissa had what looked like a bantering relationship with Andy and she loved Judd, Judd said that she had never been anything but nice to him. She was the wedding planner for Amanda and McCrae.  :funny:

This year there was a technique which is still being used, I'm not sure who really started it, Amanda or Andy or both. The technique, character assassination, was to target someone then pick, pick, pick on some little thing to make everyone mad at the person. For example Judd. Amanda thought he was the MVP and she wanted him gone. Howard was another victim and Candace made it worse by getting mad and causing a scene. Most of the other HGs were like lemmings, they jumped over the cliff rather than have an independent thought.

I didn't know what to expect of Elissa when she came into the house but I grew to love her. Yes, she was opinionated but she was true to her values. She didn't like the racist talk. She never used bad language at least I never heard it. She has been the target of the most vile comments I've ever heard from HG's on BB. Just look at yesterday's flashback that I posted. In any other setting it would be slander. The updaters just couldn't post some of the garbage that spewed from some HG's mouths and I supported them for not transcribing it.

I lost this once, so I'm going to post it before I have to write it again.  :iok   I just wanted to explain what I saw from Elissa and why I voted for her to get America's Player's award. 

:<3

I agree 100% with your assessment and observations...

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1156 on: September 18, 2013, 06:00:08 AM »
 :cheer:

thanks to all the updaters.... this season was especially difficult to update as the people were so terrible...one again thank you.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1157 on: September 18, 2013, 07:42:58 AM »
TODAY and it's OVER!!  :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

We probably will lose the feeds at some point today and the updaters will rejoice!  :funny:

Welcome Guests and RFF Members! Join the discussion and share your opinion!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1158 on: September 18, 2013, 11:33:51 AM »
I feel so cheated by this season.  We wait all year, and yet at the end of it all, there is simply NO ONE who deserves to win the prize.

(:;)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • MY FAVORITE GUYS EVER, JAYMES & JAMES!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1159 on: September 18, 2013, 11:36:38 AM »
David, Nick, Jeremy, Kaitlin and Howard hanging out last night in LA

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1160 on: September 18, 2013, 12:17:08 PM »
YAY! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:  No more updates for all the poor updaters!  Has there even been a season where it was this horrible for the updaters? 

What loyal fans we are, complained horribly about these jerks and still watched and updated even tho we would rather scratch our eyeballs out!

THANK YOU UPDATERS!   And thank the world today is the last day of this misery! :ghug:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1161 on: September 18, 2013, 12:56:09 PM »
I'm glad it's over!!! :boot:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1162 on: September 18, 2013, 12:56:42 PM »
Wow, TexasLady, you did NOT waste any time locking down the live feed threads!   :funny:

It's almost as if you were anxious to get the season over with!   :rfth:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1163 on: September 18, 2013, 01:04:03 PM »
I agree lovemykiddies!! I was outside and was like whoa!! she pulled that trigger fast!!

Glad TL was the one to do it too!! :yess:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 01:49:40 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1164 on: September 18, 2013, 01:37:27 PM »
Wow, TexasLady, you did NOT waste any time locking down the live feed threads!   :funny:

It's almost as if you were anxious to get the season over with!   :rfth:

Ya think?  :funny:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1165 on: September 18, 2013, 04:28:44 PM »
David, Nick, Jeremy, Kaitlin and Howard on their way to the BB15 finale...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1166 on: September 18, 2013, 05:21:57 PM »
David, Nick and Jeremy hamming it up...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1167 on: September 18, 2013, 05:28:39 PM »
I agree lovemykiddies!! I was outside and was like whoa!! she pulled that trigger fast!!

Glad TL was the one to do it too!! :yess:

When I saw the announcement that the season was ended, I actually got tears in my eyes.. then I realized they were tears of joy.  :crazy:  :funny:

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
« Reply #1168 on: September 18, 2013, 06:02:20 PM »
Jeff live from the backyard with interviews starting at 11:15PM ET

Here's the link:
http://www.cbs.com/connect/events/1000053
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1169 on: September 18, 2013, 07:23:28 PM »
Thanks for the heads up on the interviews with Jeff after the show, Howie!

Won't those be interesting!!

.....Back to Survivor........  :)

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1170 on: September 18, 2013, 08:52:22 PM »
I can't wait to watch HUFF and PUFF climb that wall.  lol

Was fun to see him on the roller skates too.  HUFF-N-PUFF.  :funny:
Imagine that...

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1171 on: September 18, 2013, 08:59:12 PM »
I can't wait to watch HUFF and PUFF climb that wall.  lol

Was fun to see him on the roller skates too.  HUFF-N-PUFF.  :funny:

That was great!  lol  so funny watching him climb that wall.   The edit was great with the motivational music in the background. 
Imagine that...

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1172 on: September 18, 2013, 09:10:35 PM »
Darkrain come and join us here in the discussion as we watch the finale of this horrid season lol

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,29418.msg928519.html#new
delightful just delightful

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1173 on: September 18, 2013, 09:13:29 PM »
Darkrain come and join us here in the discussion as we watch the finale of this horrid season lol

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,29418.msg928519.html#new

Thanks Kit Kat... I was looking for that thread before and had trouble finding it, but I did find it a few min ago. 

Glad its over.
Imagine that...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1174 on: September 18, 2013, 09:59:12 PM »
WEEKLY STATS OF BIG BROTHER 15:

Week 1: McCrae, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, Elissa, MVP, David nominated, McCrae wins veto, used on Candice, Elissa up, David evicted 7-5-0
Week 2: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, Elissa, MVP, Jeremy nominated, Jeremy wins veto, used on self, Nick up, Nick evicted 7-4-0
Week 3: Helen, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, Elissa, MVP, Spencer nominated, Kaitlin wins veto, used on self, Jeremy up, Jeremy evicted 9-1-0
Week 4: Judd, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, America, MVP, Elissa nominated, Elissa wins veto, used on self, GinaMarie up, Kaitlin evicted 9-0-0
Week 5: Aaryn, HOH, Howard & Spencer nominated, America, MVP, Amanda nominated, Spencer wins veto, used on self, Candice up, Howard evicted 7-1-0
Week 6: GinaMarie, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, America, MVP, Amanda nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Spencer up, Candice evicted 7-0-0
Week 6: Aaryn, HOH, Jessie & Spencer nominated, Aaryn wins veto, used on Jessie, Judd up, Judd evicted 7-0
Week 7: Andy, HOH, Jessie & Spencer nominated, Andy wins veto, not used, Jessie evicted 6-0
Week 8: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, Elissa wins veto, used on self, Spencer up, Helen evicted 4-1, Judd back on BB
Week 9: Elissa, HOH, Aaryn & McCrae nominated, Amanda wins veto, used on McCrae, Andy up, Aaryn evicted 5-0
Week 10: GinaMarie, HOH, Amanda & McCrae nominated, McCrae wins veto, used on self, Spencer up, Amanda evicted 3-2
Week 10: McCrae, HOH, Elissa & GinaMarie nominated, Judd wins veto, not used, Elissa evicted 3-0
Week 11: Spencer, HOH, GinaMarie & McCrae nominated, McCrae wins veto, used on self, Judd up, Judd evicted 2-0
Week 11: Andy, HOH, McCrae & Spencer nominated, Andy wins veto, not used, McCrae evicted 1-0
Week 12: GinaMarie, HOH part 1, Andy, HOH part 2, Andy, HOH part 3, Spencer evicted
FINALE: Andy vs GinaMarie, Andy wins BB15 7-2

Custom Search