Author Topic: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 56205 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • MY FAVORITE GUYS EVER, JAYMES & JAMES!
    • Facebook
Re: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #1125 on: September 15, 2013, 12:25:14 AM »
WEEKLY STATS OF BIG BROTHER 15:

Week 1: McCrae, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, Elissa, MVP, David nominated, McCrae wins veto, used on Candice, Elissa up, David evicted 7-5-0
Week 2: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, Elissa, MVP, Jeremy nominated, Jeremy wins veto, used on self, Nick up, Nick evicted 7-4-0
Week 3: Helen, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, Elissa, MVP, Spencer nominated, Kaitlin wins veto, used on self, Jeremy up, Jeremy evicted 9-1-0
Week 4: Judd, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, America, MVP, Elissa nominated, Elissa wins veto, used on self, GinaMarie up, Kaitlin evicted 9-0-0
Week 5: Aaryn, HOH, Howard & Spencer nominated, America, MVP, Amanda nominated, Spencer wins veto, used on self, Candice up, Howard evicted 7-1-0
Week 6: GinaMarie, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, America, MVP, Amanda nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Spencer up, Candice evicted 7-0-0
Week 6: Aaryn, HOH, Jessie & Spencer nominated, Aaryn wins veto, used on Jessie, Judd up, Judd evicted 7-0
Week 7: Andy, HOH, Jessie & Spencer nominated, Andy wins veto, not used, Jessie evicted 6-0
Week 8: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, Elissa wins veto, used on self, Spencer up, Helen evicted 4-1, Judd back on BB
Week 9: Elissa, HOH, Aaryn & McCrae nominated, Amanda wins veto, used on McCrae, Andy up, Aaryn evicted 5-0
Week 10: GinaMarie, HOH, Amanda & McCrae nominated, McCrae wins veto, used on self, Spencer up, Amanda evicted 3-2
Week 10: McCrae, HOH, Elissa & GinaMarie nominated, Judd wins veto, not used, Elissa evicted 3-0
Week 11: Spencer, HOH, GinaMarie & McCrae nominated, McCrae wins veto, used on self, Judd up, Judd evicted 2-0
Week 11: Andy, HOH, McCrae & Spencer nominated, Andy wins veto, not used, McCrae evicted 1-0
Week 12: GinaMarie, HOH part 1, Andy, HOH part 2, to be continued...

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1126 on: September 15, 2013, 12:35:10 AM »
Well damnit, I didn't want to have to cheer for GM to win Part 3, but I loathe Andy so much I will have to, as I do think she is astute enough to evict him and take Spencer  :knuckles:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1127 on: September 15, 2013, 01:17:25 AM »
Spencer is just useless, I'm having a hard time thinking him in the F2 at all. I'm going to be upset if GM is not in the F2 and he is  :knuckles:  I'm not a big fan of GM but... I would rather have her win over any of the guys

I've changed my mind lol. Now I would rather GM and Andy in the final 2, that's how much I dislike Spencer, he has done nothing to deserve even $50,000, he already won $10,000 and a trip, GM deserves more than him imo. 
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 01:26:58 AM by House »

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1128 on: September 15, 2013, 02:16:58 AM »
I feel more and more like it needs to be GM/Andy f/2   Huff n Puff can't win anything unless it is
easy as all get out, and makes excuses because of it.   Who wants to see huff n puff slide into the winner circle...I don't

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1129 on: September 15, 2013, 01:48:10 PM »
JMO--- Andy the Rat wins part 3 of the HOH picks Spencer-- wins the whole thing.   Urgggg!!! (:;)

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1130 on: September 16, 2013, 12:51:50 AM »
Another WASTE of a BBAD with 3 Dumb ASS's ...more running of their diarrhea mouth's on Elissa...
these 3 need to take a walk over to a mirror and take a good look at their selves, nothing there to make a family proud.  CBS needs to wise up and stop recruiting these low lifes.
To be honest not posting anything is better than posting something....Done!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 12:59:51 AM by unbelievable »

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1131 on: September 16, 2013, 11:18:14 AM »
The only thing I have to look forward now with this season is watching the fall out from all of their actions in the house once they are back in real life.  I can only hope all of them, with the exception of just a few, learn a very hard lesson in life. :faint:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1132 on: September 16, 2013, 11:32:20 AM »
Looking back  if McCrea wouldn't have been so gun-ho on keeping Andy, what a different line up this would be.   I still think McCranda would have been gone along with Spencer,  we would probably be looking at Aaryn, Elissa, Judd and GM, but difference is GM wouldn't be so unappealing as she is with these 2 that are left.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1133 on: September 16, 2013, 03:49:51 PM »
I don't think Elissa would have stayed even if McCrea had not been so gun-go on keeping andy.

She has zero gameplay and almost everyone in the house from the beginning disliked her because of her smug, superior attitude toward the other houseguests....at least, from what everyone has said both in and out of the house with just a few exceptions.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1134 on: September 16, 2013, 05:51:03 PM »
I don't think Elissa would have stayed even if McCrea had not been so gun-go on keeping andy.

She has zero gameplay and almost everyone in the house from the beginning disliked her because of her smug, superior attitude toward the other houseguests....at least, from what everyone has said both in and out of the house with just a few exceptions.

:waves:  I was just going on the idea that the girls might have stuck together and carried Judd along at that point.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1135 on: September 16, 2013, 05:57:29 PM »
I agree, Unbelievable with you.

Just don't think the girls would keep elissa either.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1136 on: September 16, 2013, 06:25:51 PM »
I always think it's funny that the people in the house worries of how they are portrait on the TV show, but never worries about BBAD or live feeds, they are truly IDIOTS 

Offline QueenofRussia

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • QUEEN MORGAN
« Reply #1137 on: September 16, 2013, 07:54:50 PM »

Spencer had worse gameplay then she ever did. Her superior attitude is because all the people in the house except. helen,candice,jessie were racists,bigots,digusting excuses for humans.

Offline texag01

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1138 on: September 17, 2013, 08:19:25 AM »
As we enter the last day of this crew I want to say a BIG thank you to all of the updaters!!!!  :ghug: You definitely had your work cut out for you this year with this bunch.  Hopefully next years cast will be a lot better.  Now onto Survivor and TAR  :cheer: :yess:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1139 on: September 17, 2013, 09:39:26 AM »

All I am saying is that the ONLY people who are supporting Elissa are SOME of the viewers....and usually these are members of Brenchel's army.

It tells us much more about what kind of person a houseguest is by seeing the comments and behavior toward that person by the other houseguests....people who are in the house with that person for days and weeks.

I do not think I can remember anyone as hated by the other houseguests since Rachel or Ronnie the Rat.

And, if you go back and watch Sunday's show, it revealed a few details about Elissa that some people would prefer to forget....her pisspoor attitude when she wasn't getting her way....crying about wanting to leave as well as her joining with the other houseguests in laughing at and picking on the others.

Having said all that, I am pretty confident that Elissa will win America's Favorite simply because of Brenchel's army...and I am fine with that, she is one of the 2 or 3 people in the house who aren't disgusting...but not being disgusting doesn't make her some saint/heroine either!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 09:52:33 AM by AlbertHodges »

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1140 on: September 17, 2013, 09:44:55 AM »
How about this...Stop it!

Be nice. Play nice with each other. Bash the hgs but not other members...PERIOD!
delightful just delightful

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1141 on: September 17, 2013, 09:47:06 AM »
As we enter the last day of this crew I want to say a BIG thank you to all of the updaters!!!!  :ghug: You definitely had your work cut out for you this year with this bunch.  Hopefully next years cast will be a lot better.  Now onto Survivor and TAR  :cheer: :yess:

Thanks so much Texag01  :hearts: I am hoping for an allstars next season!
delightful just delightful

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1142 on: September 17, 2013, 10:00:04 AM »

Spencer had worse gameplay then she ever did. Her superior attitude is because all the people in the house except. helen,candice,jessie were racists,bigots,digusting excuses for humans.

I do not think it is correct to consider Nick, Howard, Kaitlyn, Judd, McCrea or David as racists, bigots or disgusting human beings.....just because most of the houseguests didn't like Elissa doesn't make them bad people. This is NOT the Elissa show.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1143 on: September 17, 2013, 10:05:07 AM »
Albert, I honestly don't think they gave her credit for anything. She went through her jewelry to find something for McCrae to make the engagement ring for Amanda and apparently it was nice, the ring lasted. She cut hair for them, and did GinaMarie's hair color twice, doing high and low lights for her. She did a beautiful job on GM's hair. For that, GM didn't go off on Elissa like she did with Amanda so she'd get her hair done before Elissa left.  :groan:

She also tried to help GM with her apparent eating disorder and gave her tips on eating and exercising, she spent time just talking to her. (GM is thought to be bulimic, Aaryn mentioned it as did GM.) Not only that but she helped her with her back when she hurt it by giving her some stretching exercises to do to help the pain. She personally helped her with these, didn't just say go do this or that.

She cooked and cleaned every day and that house was a pigsty!  (Helen did as well.)

Elissa's game was hurt in the beginning by letting Helen guide her when she had the MVP choice. She didn't really begin to play her own game until Helen left. She didn't know that Helen was throwing her under the bus periodically or that she was speaking for Elissa until later in the game.

Elissa had what looked like a bantering relationship with Andy and she loved Judd, Judd said that she had never been anything but nice to him. She was the wedding planner for Amanda and McCrae.  :funny:

This year there was a technique which is still being used, I'm not sure who really started it, Amanda or Andy or both. The technique, character assassination, was to target someone then pick, pick, pick on some little thing to make everyone mad at the person. For example Judd. Amanda thought he was the MVP and she wanted him gone. Howard was another victim and Candace made it worse by getting mad and causing a scene. Most of the other HGs were like lemmings, they jumped over the cliff rather than have an independent thought.

I didn't know what to expect of Elissa when she came into the house but I grew to love her. Yes, she was opinionated but she was true to her values. She didn't like the racist talk. She never used bad language at least I never heard it. She has been the target of the most vile comments I've ever heard from HG's on BB. Just look at yesterday's flashback that I posted. In any other setting it would be slander. The updaters just couldn't post some of the garbage that spewed from some HG's mouths and I supported them for not transcribing it.

I lost this once, so I'm going to post it before I have to write it again.  :iok   I just wanted to explain what I saw from Elissa and why I voted for her to get America's Player's award. 

:<3
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 10:08:34 AM by TexasLady »
Welcome Guests and RFF Members! Join the discussion and share your opinion!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1144 on: September 17, 2013, 10:24:18 AM »
I do not think it is correct to consider Nick, Howard, Kaitlyn, Judd, McCrea or David as racists, bigots or disgusting human beings.....just because most of the houseguests didn't like Elissa doesn't make them bad people. This is NOT the Elissa show.

I agree, they weren't bad people with the exception of McCrae who in my book is disgusting with his behavior with Amanda. Nick was hardly given any airtime, he was almost invisible. Kaitlyn was a crap shoot, her eviction could have just as easily not happened if they hadn't decided to keep Aaryn.

David was hardly seen on the show, we didn't know what to make of him except that he was a nice kid and a beach boy.

Howard was a very moving person, especially when he was praying not to lose his temper when the bed flipping happened with Candace's mattress being thrown to the wall. I felt bad for him and especially when he was targeted for eviction. I did NOT like the comment he apparently made to Amanda but I'm not going to dig that back up.

I liked Judd except we couldn't understand much of what he said. LOL Unfortunately when he came back he wanted to be part of the group and didn't vote to keep Elissa who would have been a vote to keep him when he needed it.

Sorry if these are long posts. I'm just a blabbermouth poster.  :ghug:

BTW, I don't mind controversy and it's OK to not like a HG. If we all thought the same it would be pretty boring now wouldn't it! :)

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1145 on: September 17, 2013, 10:35:06 AM »
TexasLady, I definitely see what you are saying about Elissa and consider her to be one of the more decent houseguests this season. I also think she became a target for the assassination, partly because of her sister but also because of her superior attitude toward the others. I will also probably vote for her for AF but only because I think that is going to come down to Elissa, McCrea or Amanda and I want her to win over those two.

What I do disagree with is the very notion that to support Elissa means to tear everyone else down. You haven't taken that stance but too often Brenchel's army (lemmings) tear down any house guest that isn't misted by Elissa.

As you pointed out, many of the HG's didn't have much of an opportunity to make a lasting impression on the audience....but that does NOT mean they were bigots, racists or disgusting human beings as some of Brenchel's army have posted over and over everywhere they can online.

Just my opinion.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1146 on: September 17, 2013, 10:49:52 AM »
You are entitled to your opinion as are others.  I save my sanity by not reading elsewhere.  :)

It always makes me wonder, what would have happened if a particular HG had stayed instead of being evicted early in the game. I do think David didn't have a clue how to play BB, he was an easy eviction for the others. Plus he was muscular and could have won some of the endurance comps and the others didn't want that!

We don't know anything about Nick except what GM brings up and I think some of what she remembers isn't exactly what happened. (She is in for a sad awaking when she leaves the house.)

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1147 on: September 17, 2013, 01:34:52 PM »
I don't think Elissa had a "high and mighty better than everyone else type attitude", I think she had a high and mighty better than THESE houseguests type attitude.

Think about this group of houseguests compared to all of the other years of BB. Would Elissa have appeared to have a superior attitude if she had been with a different cast of characters? I could easily see Elissa getting along with the likes of Jeff/Jordan, QuackPack, The Brigade etc. She has repeatedly stated, "my sister didn't tell me about things like this" or "what people do this in real life" because this crew of rejects was just that.....rejects.

With a decent cast of people, Elissa would have gotten along with the other house guests like peas and carrots.

This is why it was easy to cast my votes for her.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1148 on: September 17, 2013, 04:40:20 PM »
While there is some truth to what you say, in my opinion, I also think that if everyone in the house agrees that you have a superior attitude and think you are better than everyone else, then it is not just a matter of perception or that the other houseguests are the problem.

Jeff and Jordan's first season they were in the house with the likes of Natalie, chemma, kevin and they were just as "disgusting" as anyone in the house. Yet, they had friends and no one in the house viewed them as considering themselves superior.

Anyway, I am sure Elissa will win AF and she is as deserving as anyone else this year and certainly more so than most of them. But she aint a Jordan, a Jeff, a Janelle, a Ian, a Dan, or any of the other decent people who were fan favorites (even those that didn't win AF).

And this group of house guests are no worse than past houseguests.....just maybe there are more houseguests this year that aren't that nice when in most years, there were usually a bigger mix.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1149 on: September 17, 2013, 05:18:15 PM »
tomorrow tomorrow its only a day away  :funny: won't be long and BB is OVER   :cheer:  can't wait for Survivor tomorrow and Amazing Race to start  :conf:  :conf:

Custom Search