Author Topic: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 47326 times)

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #1100 on: September 12, 2013, 11:27:49 PM »
GM  :cheer:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • MY FAVORITE GUYS EVER, JAYMES & JAMES!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1101 on: September 12, 2013, 11:30:29 PM »

WEEKLY STATS OF BIG BROTHER 15:

Week 1: McCrae, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, Elissa, MVP, David nominated, McCrae wins veto, used on Candice, Elissa up, David evicted 7-5-0
Week 2: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, Elissa, MVP, Jeremy nominated, Jeremy wins veto, used on self, Nick up, Nick evicted 7-4-0
Week 3: Helen, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, Elissa, MVP, Spencer nominated, Kaitlin wins veto, used on self, Jeremy up, Jeremy evicted 9-1-0
Week 4: Judd, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, America, MVP, Elissa nominated, Elissa wins veto, used on self, GinaMarie up, Kaitlin evicted 9-0-0
Week 5: Aaryn, HOH, Howard & Spencer nominated, America, MVP, Amanda nominated, Spencer wins veto, used on self, Candice up, Howard evicted 7-1-0
Week 6: GinaMarie, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, America, MVP, Amanda nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Spencer up, Candice evicted 7-0-0
Week 6: Aaryn, HOH, Jessie & Spencer nominated, Aaryn wins veto, used on Jessie, Judd up, Judd evicted 7-0
Week 7: Andy, HOH, Jessie & Spencer nominated, Andy wins veto, not used, Jessie evicted 6-0
Week 8: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, Elissa wins veto, used on self, Spencer up, Helen evicted 4-1, Judd back on BB
Week 9: Elissa, HOH, Aaryn & McCrae nominated, Amanda wins veto, used on McCrae, Andy up, Aaryn evicted 5-0
Week 10: GinaMarie, HOH, Amanda & McCrae nominated, McCrae wins veto, used on self, Spencer up, Amanda evicted 3-2
Week 10: McCrae, HOH, Elissa & GinaMarie nominated, Judd wins veto, not used, Elissa evicted 3-0
Week 11: Spencer, HOH, GinaMarie & McCrae nominated, McCrae wins veto, used on self, Judd up, Judd evicted 2-0
Week 11: Andy, HOH, McCrae & Spencer nominated, Andy wins veto, not used, McCrae evicted 1-0
Week 12: GinaMarie, HOH part 1, to be continued...

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1102 on: September 12, 2013, 11:31:37 PM »
Is it me or did Andy act like they had the greatest alliance ever, by saying 3 weeks ago we formed an alliance and we got out everyone we needed too..  Um, there were only 3 ppl left to get out idiot and one of those was your own alliance member, it's hardly a great alliance.  And GM annoys me more and more very day with her crap, she really acts like she is the shit doesn't she...  they complain about El acting above everyone else but GM really needs to look in the mirror, she just does it in a trashy sort of way

As for the comp, when does Part II take place?

Offline matinee

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1103 on: September 12, 2013, 11:38:01 PM »
their reasoning for taking GM was that she would be weaker than Judd, well  how did that work out for ya's??  she is a work horse guys, she does not give up!! They should have realized that, IDIOTS.  Andy whining about his knee I think was a ploy so that GM would be concerned and lose concentration, he plays little mind games, thing his he underestimates GM, all the time, she isn't the dumbass  he seems to think she is, she doesn't fall for that crap, she know what is on the line, and she I don't believe will be stupid enough to take Andy to the final if she has the choice, she will take Spencer, and she will be compelling enough to make that Jury vote for her, because was the only person to make the big moves........Andy tries to talk a good game but he did only float for a majority of the game from one side to the other, and Spencer was just a loaf/pawn to fill that other eviction seat.  GOD I hate this season :colors
Formerly Rebellion (forgot my password- DUH!)  ;)

I can't stand Chenbot, don't expect me to say anything nice about her, she only has this job because of her husband.

Offline QueenofRussia

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1104 on: September 12, 2013, 11:53:26 PM »
I would think Part 2 would be like order of hohs/evictions/vetos/nominations? or maybe morphing comp. i would really like morphing comp

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1105 on: September 13, 2013, 12:08:50 AM »
I was actually hoping that part 2 would be the water tank, where you had to put everything in order under water...Spencer huffing and puffing in the first one would have a hard time with this one....although I do want Andy to lose all the way around...I think GM could wipe out Spencer in the 3rd part, she might could hold her own with Andy.   Does anyone think that maybe GM was playing the hurt card up a little so they would take her to f/3?   Not that I want GM to win, but I want the other 2 to lose.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1106 on: September 13, 2013, 12:45:19 AM »
Spencer is looking good for being in the F2, looks like GM would take him and I'm pretty sure Andy will take him. I don't like none of them but... I'm rooting for GM, she is loyal to a fault and she always gives her all. I also think its funny Andy was so sure with all the injuries GM has that he was going to walk right to the F2  :funny:  :funny: Oh how I want to see Andy leave next  :funny:  :funny: just sorry that the biggest floater and the most vile person I ever heard Spencer get any money  :tantrum

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1107 on: September 13, 2013, 07:31:21 AM »
I agree that Andy is the most vile houseguest this season.

I have not seen one honest emotion from this guy all season, except when he is in the DR bragging about his game play.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Leilani

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1108 on: September 13, 2013, 08:47:07 AM »
I might as well just turn in early and watch it on the DVR tomorrow so I can fast forward through the parts with zero entertainment value.
But.... That would be the whole thing!

You got that right!   :)

I've been giving it some thought and I'm thinking it might not be so bad if Andy makes final two.  If you think about it $50k or $500k would allow him to go shopping for big boy clothes or at least get the full line from Garanimals.  Remember Andy, match the animals and your outfit will always be in style.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #1109 on: September 13, 2013, 08:57:43 AM »
their reasoning for taking GM was that she would be weaker than Judd, well  how did that work out for ya's??  she is a work horse guys, she does not give up!! They should have realized that, IDIOTS.
As I correctly predicted, earlier in the thread. What, a coupla days ago?
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1110 on: September 13, 2013, 10:42:31 AM »
I've been giving it some thought and I'm thinking it might not be so bad if Andy makes final two.  If you think about it $50k or $500k would allow him to go shopping for big boy clothes or at least get the full line from Garanimals.  Remember Andy, match the animals and your outfit will always be in style. :funny: :funny: :funny:

That outfit last night!  :ascared
I've never seen a grown man dress so much like a child. He looked like he was getting ready for Gymboree class.  :funny:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1111 on: September 13, 2013, 11:58:07 AM »
I think this season shall ever be known in my mind as the season of scumbags. :gaah:

What makes me   :barf  is that Spencer will coast right in to the final two either way.  No way that Andy and Gina Marie would take each other. 

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #1112 on: September 13, 2013, 12:24:39 PM »
I think this season shall ever be known in my mind as the season of scumbags. :gaah:

What makes me   :barf  is that Spencer will coast right in to the final two either way.  No way that Andy and Gina Marie would take each other.
But I don't think he wins, no one in that jury gonna respect his game, or even him personally.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1113 on: September 13, 2013, 01:17:33 PM »

But I don't think he wins, no one in that jury gonna respect his game, or even him personally.

I totally agree, but I just don't think he deserves even 2nd place and the money

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1114 on: September 13, 2013, 02:03:14 PM »
For me, this will become the season that shall not be mentioned, and that is the lowest of lows.  Haven't been able to watch last two weeks.  Really hope Andy walks away with nothing. Thank goodness for BBAU.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1115 on: September 13, 2013, 03:09:58 PM »
For me, this will become the season that shall not be mentioned, and that is the lowest of lows.  Haven't been able to watch last two weeks.  Really hope Andy walks away with nothing. Thank goodness for BBAU.

I have never watched BBAU. Is it similar, i mean other than the HG's we got served this year. lol Same rules apply?
what goes around, comes around.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1116 on: September 13, 2013, 04:16:46 PM »
It's funny looking back...I never liked Andy's game play going back and forth, Ian last year until he
made the Quack Pack...similar to Andy and the Exterminators.   We all wanted Amanda gone, she trusted Andy, he stayed true to his group, and Amanda is in the Jury.  Where I got pissed off was the
constant degrading of Elissa,  but Andy knew she had to go because out of everyone she was on to him, so he pushed that issue to everyone and got her evicted.  Same as McCrea, the trusting Andy blindsided him. Judd was a casualty... So I find Andy disgusting, but think maybe a f/2 with GM is what should be.  I would rather see him get 2nd than floater Spencer getting there at all.
Don't get me wrong, his voice grated on my every nerve, and gm so loud grating on what was left, I don't know how the others could stand listening to those 2 or Spencer's vile mouth for the duration, I would have sent them packing after Jeremy.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 04:37:48 PM by unbelievable »

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1117 on: September 13, 2013, 07:46:13 PM »
I want Spencer to win part II, because I want Andy to spend the rest of his time there worrying, like he made the other houseguests do when they were OTB.

Then I want GM to win part 3, because I am 99.99% sure she will evict Andy, thinking his 'gameplay' will be rewarded by the jury.  I don't care who, of GM or Spencer will 1 & 2, as long as Andy is 3rd and then El gets AFP so his head explodes.  :pity

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1118 on: September 13, 2013, 08:45:35 PM »
Watched Jeff's interview with Mike Boogie...Both voting Elissa AFP  :cheer:
delightful just delightful

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1119 on: September 13, 2013, 10:58:09 PM »
I want Spencer to win part II, because I want Andy to spend the rest of his time there worrying, like he made the other houseguests do when they were OTB.

Then I want GM to win part 3, because I am 99.99% sure she will evict Andy, thinking his 'gameplay' will be rewarded by the jury.  I don't care who, of GM or Spencer will 1 & 2, as long as Andy is 3rd and then El gets AFP so his head explodes.  :pity

It would be funny as all get out if Andy went to Jury after McCrea...it would be rewarding to all of us that had to tolerate him.  Yeah hoping Elissa gets AFP also, she has my vote!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1120 on: September 14, 2013, 07:24:48 AM »

I am SO with you!  :funny:
I am but a pebble on a rocky shore.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1121 on: September 14, 2013, 07:25:51 AM »

It would be funny as all get out if Andy went to Jury after McCrea...it would be rewarding to all of us that had to tolerate him.  Yeah hoping Elissa gets AFP also, she has my vote!

She got mine too!  :cheer: :cheer:  :cheer:  I want him to cry one more time! OMG OMG OMG!   :funny:
I am but a pebble on a rocky shore.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1122 on: September 14, 2013, 01:37:58 PM »
Elissa is the most likeable and seems to be the most decent hg this game so im voting her MVP as well, although being the most decent and likeable this season isn't much of a challenge.

Judd, GM, McCrae, Helen seemed to be decent folks, too.

all of the others evicted before Helen are a little hard for me to remember as to what kind of people they were except to say their game play totally sucked.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1123 on: September 14, 2013, 02:57:23 PM »
I find it hard to use GM and decent in the same sentence.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1124 on: September 14, 2013, 06:07:03 PM »
I find it hard to use GM and decent in the same sentence.

I agree with this statement wholeheartedly. What a trash mouth.......
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Custom Search