Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 52733 times)

Offline Cassie2222

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #825 on: September 06, 2013, 10:30:13 AM »
I am not happy with ANY of this cast but I will continue to watch.  It's like a car wreck, you don't want to look but you do anyway. Now it's just watching to see how much more stupidity can explode out of the vast wasteland of their brains.  Maybe the ants will declare war and take over. 🐜🐜

That just gave me an idea.  Maybe the last twist could be evicting the rest of the cast and letting the ants win this season.  :)

I am so disappointed that I forced myself to stay awake last night to see what we all pretty much expected to happen.  Next year they really need to get confident women in the cast so that they don't spend all season fighting with each other.  I want to see a season where the women don't play of eachother's insecurities and cat fight constantly.  I think part of the reason people think Elissa was snobby was because she appeared to not let it bother her when Amanda and others talked crap about her (makes me think of the movie Idiocracy).  It sure bothered Amanda and just proved that the best way to get revenge on people that don't like you is to be happy (or at least fake it in front of them).  I also want to see the women in this house that put these guys in their place.  I can just see these boys soiling themselves if one of these girls had stood up and said "I don't care how much you dislike (insert name), calling her those kinds of names is unacceptable!"  Call them out for being disgusting pigs with filthy mouths instead of sitting there and taking it and don't call each other such nasty names. 

This is how I see the rest of the season going.  Unless GM pulls a rabbit out of her behind she is out next followed by McCrae unless the exterminator alliance is stronger than the guy alliance or she wins veto.  The final 3 will be Andy, Judd and Spencer.  Andy and Spencer go to the final 2.  (Yes I did just throw up in my mouth a little bit at the thought of that).  Unless the jury realizes that Andy screwed them all or isn't bitter; then, Andy wins and if that's the case he deserves it.  (See note above on that thought.)

As for Rachel not inviting them to her party, I can understand that.  If anyone picked on my sister half as badly as they picked on Elissa I would be furious.  Although, I would probably invite them to my party and then take the opportunity to mess with their minds.  Unlike Andy (who should really be able to express himself without resorting to vulgarity considering he's a public speaking professor) I have the ability to express strong feelings and harsh statements without resorting to using those words and sound sweet as pie while doing it.

I agree with and love everything that you said.  One of the reasons I am a Elissa fan, is that she isn't jealous or catty of other women.  She will give another woman props and it doesn't mean that she is less.  She was the most likely woman in the house to get a solid all Woman alliance going. Where she went wrong was she had been targeted from day 1, so wasn't really in a power position to form an alliance, as no one wanted to jump on her sinking ship.  As soon as the tides turned and she wasn't the main target she should have stopped playing behind Helen and gathered Jessie, Candice and Helen, Gm and Kaitlin(maybe on that one) and formed something.  The problem is that most of these women ARE threatened by other women and are very insecure.  They would have turned to a man for comfort, as they ALL did, and bailed on a girl alliance in a heart beat.  Really BB wants showmances, so they look for women who are starved for male attention, ie, Aaryn, Amanda, Kaitlin, GM even Candice. Of course the 2 married women were the only ones not set on getting hooked up.  I imagine going forward BB casting will cast less married people as they are obviously not going to hook up.  This show seems to me to be now geared toward young 20 somethings, which is a shame.  It didn't start that way.  I will watch the finale and I would really like to see what they have to say in Jury, when they show them on Thursday.  I just can't watch Elissa bashed, she is truly a GOOD person, not perfect, but I believe she wants to be with people who are positive and do want to lift each other up, not tear people down. I am not a Rachel fan, but don't hate her.  It's just sad that Judd and the rest have nothing to talk about but bashing Elissa.  It's just cruel. But they will get their just desserts when they get out of this house, minus the one that walks out the winner.

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #826 on: September 06, 2013, 10:41:53 AM »
Just another example showing the classy nature of the new HOH Spinster.  And I quote, " if Elissa wins America's favorite player I will pull down my pants and s--- on the floor."  Well there's something to look forward to, like we all have not been mentally molested enough  by this cast of Cretans.  :killme:

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #827 on: September 06, 2013, 10:54:11 AM »
Created this one myself. Please feel free to spread this wealth around.... Liberally.

'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #828 on: September 06, 2013, 10:57:12 AM »
Created this one myself. Please feel free to spread this wealth around.... Liberally.

ROFL
  :funny: :funny: :funny:
That there is perfection!!

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #829 on: September 06, 2013, 11:02:12 AM »
Anton, we need a "like" button for that picture......awesomeness! :conf:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #830 on: September 06, 2013, 11:02:35 AM »
While I know that it will not make a hill of beans of difference, I did write to CBS using their broadcast feedback page.

I basically said I was extremely disappointed in their casting criteria, and felt that they had exploited some severely mentally ill people for ratings.  I said that I would certainly also be writing to the show sponsors to express my concerns.

Sometimes, as we have seen, the bullies need to be stood up to.  The other benefit is that is made me feel better to actually express my concerns to them, rather than just sit and fume.

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #831 on: September 06, 2013, 11:06:10 AM »
My fairy tale outcome...
GM gone
Judd wins HOH puts up Andyrat and Spencer... McCrea wins veto, votes out Andy
McCrea wins final 3
Judd wins final 2
Spencer voted out
prefer Judd to win McCrea 2nd place

This is the Fairytale outcome at our house also. I do have to consider though....with Spencer as HOH (boo....hiss...) he has been salivating for a 'Big move' (lol...won't go there...). I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if he tried to oust Andy this week. Even though they have an F2 agreement, this is Spencers last chance to remove the player who would undoubtedly win over him.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #832 on: September 06, 2013, 11:06:39 AM »
Big Brother: Mos Eisley!
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline Cassie2222

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #833 on: September 06, 2013, 11:23:58 AM »
How could I forget Jessie in that list, the most male attention starved of them all.  I also want to add that Helen could have done a great female alliance, as I think she is more of a natural leader than Elissa.  But when she got HOH she went crazy with power and that turned everyone off of her.  She had no tact, no shmooziness.  She also took everything at face value and never saw the layers underneath, like blindly trusting Andy. Elissa and she could have gone farer with Candice and Jessie on their team( maybe).

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #834 on: September 06, 2013, 12:34:27 PM »
Well said Leilani and Cassie!!!

Couldn't agree more.

I was so impressed with Elissas social grace, especially under such strident fire.

She was the only one possessing any grace at all.

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #835 on: September 06, 2013, 12:47:10 PM »
soooo.....

GM and McDumb-@%$#&%#$ are bungied together?

I wondered how we would have to get through morning ablutions.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #836 on: September 06, 2013, 01:02:02 PM »

Couldn't agree more.

I was so impressed with Elissas social grace, especially under such strident fire.

LOL!

My family has lived in NC for over 350 years and Elissa's snobbiness and pisspoor exit last night would hardly pass for "social grace".....at least not down South!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Leilani

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #837 on: September 06, 2013, 01:06:42 PM »
Thank you Cassie.  You are spot on about the bashing and it really does go to show just how uninteresting these people are that they can't think of something else to talk about.  I know being with the same people 24/7 for months with nothing from the outside world makes it difficult to come up with new topics, but come on people play a game or something, anything, just stop talking about people.

Love that picture Anton.

Good grief Northernlite.  I'd say I can't believe Spencer would say something so vulgar, but that would be a lie.  I'd be more shocked if he said something that wasn't vulgar.  I'm seriously having a hard time capitalizing the proper nouns that are their names considering there is nothing proper about these people.

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #838 on: September 06, 2013, 01:15:00 PM »

LOL!

My family has lived in NC for over 350 years and Elissa's snobbiness and pisspoor exit last night would hardly pass for "social grace".....at least not down South!

WHELLLL!

And speaking of social grace...........I just read your post.

We live further South than you and yes......Elissa was the epitome of social grace in the BB house.

So there.

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #839 on: September 06, 2013, 01:22:07 PM »
In fact;

I'm descended from the original Quakers who came over on the Mayflower.

Take that!

Offline scottylb

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #840 on: September 06, 2013, 01:23:12 PM »

Couldn't agree more.

LOL!

I'm from Mississippi and I totally agree!  I can't think of any exit out of the house that was as classless as Elissa's - she ignored everyone when she left.  Heck, she even ignored Julie when she wanted to go get her bag.  As much as I didn't like Amanda, at least she did leave with more grace than that.
The name is Bond...James Bond.

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #841 on: September 06, 2013, 01:36:16 PM »
Because if you watch.....

No one initially advanced toward Elissa. A few of the HGs; Andy, Judd even McCrea (I think) stepped up to hug GM and immediately turned their backs on Elissa PURPOSEFULLY.

They talked about various mean exit scenarios.

Then Spencer advanced towards Elissa...not with outstretched arms....we know Spencers' intent and he probably spewed his preplanned vile hatred. That is when Elissa quickly stepped around him, ran to get her bag, which they said they would put out of sight...blah blah....to ensure further exit discomfort......

She was hurt, humiliated and scared.

NO one deserved that kind of treatment from the remaining HGs and they should ALL be ashamed.

Elissa did NOTHING to them.

Sounds like sour grapes this morning gentlemen???

Elissa is gone. What difference does it make now?

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #842 on: September 06, 2013, 01:44:31 PM »
In fact;

I'm descended from the original Quakers who came over on the Mayflower.

Take that!

I am assuming you are being facetious here, since no Quakers came over on the Mayflower. George Fox started the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) in mid-17th century. The Pilgrims were separatists that wanted to leave England because the Anglican Church considered them to be heretics and dangerous to the state.

I grew up Quaker and graduated from Guilford College (a Quaker School). Although I am now a Catholic, I remember fondly the Quaker songs I learned in Church camp as a child and young adult.

Offline scottylb

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #843 on: September 06, 2013, 01:47:56 PM »
Because if you watch.....

No one initially advanced toward Elissa. A few of the HGs; Andy, Judd even McCrea (I think) stepped up to hug GM and immediately turned their backs on Elissa PURPOSEFULLY.

They talked about various mean exit scenarios.

Then Spencer advanced towards Elissa...not with outstretched arms....we know Spencers' intent and he probably spewed his preplanned vile hatred. That is when Elissa quickly stepped around him, ran to get her bag, which they said they would put out of sight...blah blah....to ensure further exit discomfort......

She was hurt, humiliated and scared.

NO one deserved that kind of treatment from the remaining HGs and they should ALL be ashamed.

Elissa did NOTHING to them.

Sounds like sour grapes this morning gentlemen???

Elissa is gone. What difference does it make now?

So Elissa is always a victim of everyone in the house, including Big Brother for not letting her get her bag?  LOL!  Get real.  No sour grapes - just the truth.  A totally classless exit - plain and simple.  The only excuse I can make for her - she probably realized she made a deal with the devil and it totally blew up in her face and was too humiliated to say anything to anyone.  The only thing she was a victim of at the end was her own ignorance.
The name is Bond...James Bond.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #844 on: September 06, 2013, 01:52:46 PM »
Not to be preachy, or anything, but it appears there are some snippy posts appearing here, and I think we all need to remember that all opinions are valid, and treat each other with the respect we want the hamsters to show each other.

:ghug:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #845 on: September 06, 2013, 01:55:51 PM »
for the record,

love everyone here. if I offended anyone, I am truly sorry.

just don't care for the season and don't particular care for the notion that all the big bad meanies bullied and terrorized sweet, darling, innocent, little lamb, Elissa.

Having said that, we all love different people and support those we like...and am glad this site allows for that.

finally, there is one person we can all agree on that is awesome and loveable....TEXASLADY!!!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #846 on: September 06, 2013, 01:56:22 PM »
Since GM used the word "Witch" I will use it to refer back to her....when the Witch gets evicted I can see her in the jury house just to start trouble say that McCrea slept in her bed with her.  (because of being wrist banded to McCrea, but she won't say that)

By the way, I can just imagine the torment they put Elissa through when they told her she was going.
There is a bunch of low life scumbags left in that house...I live in the South and I would have given them back a few choice words that they called her...at least she said "good luck"  I kind of go with the "DO UNTO OTHERS AS THEY DO UNTO YOU Looking at it that way Elissa was a SAINT
Sorry had to vent...i'm disappointed in Judd,  everyone wanted him back out, she  saved him from that, and he has no backbone.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 02:22:48 PM by unbelievable »

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #847 on: September 06, 2013, 01:58:46 PM »

I am assuming you are being facetious here, since no Quakers came over on the Mayflower. George Fox started the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) in mid-17th century. The Pilgrims were separatists that wanted to leave England because the Anglican Church considered them to be heretics and dangerous to the state.

I grew up Quaker and graduated from Guilford College (a Quaker School). Although I am now a Catholic, I remember fondly the Quaker songs I learned in Church camp as a child and young adult.

Very good Albert and not at all. The Separatists branched off into a number of sects, the Quakers being one of them as they wanted to stay more fundamentalist to their faith. Later branching further into an Amish order et al., a couple of hundred years ago (who I am more directly descended from) when THEY left the old order about 150 years ago because they wanted to be able to be successful in their own right rather than give all their money to the church.

I know my family history well going back many centuries and we can banter all day if you like.....I don't have anything better to do.

But to what end?

So, you are obviously an Andy fan thus, an Elissa hater, obviously.

Good for you.

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #848 on: September 06, 2013, 02:04:19 PM »

So Elissa is always a victim of everyone in the house, including Big Brother for not letting her get her bag?  LOL!  Get real.  No sour grapes - just the truth.  A totally classless exit - plain and simple.  The only excuse I can make for her - she probably realized she made a deal with the devil and it totally blew up in her face and was too humiliated to say anything to anyone.  The only thing she was a victim of at the end was her own ignorance.

No. It wasn't BB. They were on a time frame. Her bag wasn't were she put it because it was moved on purpose. You can twist it anyway you like scotty. Sounds like all the other HGs feel victimized by Elissa and that is just plain nonsense.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #849 on: September 06, 2013, 02:06:43 PM »
Actually, Andy is my least favorite of the season and I preferred Elissa to most of the houseguests.

I just don't enjoy the overdemonization of all of the houseguests and the canonization when neither is warranted.

Elissa is a very pretty, poised young lady without any game skills and who has a terrible sense of entitlement and an overly high opinion of herself. She is like all of the rest of the houseguests...a mixture of both attractive and unattractive qualities.

For those of us who don't put Elissa on a pedestal, if you take the time to go back and read these boards and the updates who will see there is a continuous slant to most of the feedback and updates.....a slant that views everything from a "how does it effect Elissa?" point of view.

Its great that so many here share that...especially in a season like this where no one stands out as a wonderful person....however, those of us that haven't been "misted" by Elissa and/or her big sister, should also be able to comment and point out the bias without being considered uncharitable or argumentative.

Just my opinion.

Custom Search