Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 51890 times)

Offline Cassie2222

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #200 on: August 26, 2013, 04:16:47 PM »
Is this the link everyone is using to leave feedback on?  http://www.cbs.com/feedback

I just used that to make a complaint too. Amanda is beyond playing ED, she's making physical threats and invading Elissa's personal space. I don't think this is game playing, it's sick behavior.

I just did too TL!  In a society where anti-bullying has becoming a huge topic for media you'd think CBS would be more socially conscious of the message they are sending by NOT stopping bullying from happening.

What happened yesterday and continues to happen today is a perfect example of why bullying is such a problem.  All the HGs just sit around watching, sometimes laughing, just being thankful it's not them.  No one takes a stand on the side of the bullied.  I blame the HGs for allowing it to continue as much as CBS.  They are right there and they know She is completely out of line.  I realize that doing that could put a target on their backs, but there is strength in numbers and they are all cowards for watching and not standing up to that crazy bitch, PERIOD!!

When Amanda got in Elissa's face this morning at the kitchen counter, and Elissa just smiled and said sure, when Amanda said let's play chess, I had so much admiration for Elissa.  She is so far above Amanda,  that was so inspirational.  Amanda was so defeated all she could do was go to bed.  There are tons of Amanda's on this earth. We can all take a lesson.  :hrt:

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #201 on: August 26, 2013, 04:17:39 PM »
I'm upset that CBS lets them talk the way they do.  There has been so much bullying and suicide going on.  To say you will slit your throat or kill myself should require immediate therapy session in the DR. 

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #202 on: August 26, 2013, 04:34:15 PM »
Ok...

Amanda is threatening harm to herself and to others...She's unstable as Hell and has crossed the line.

Law Enforcement needs to intervene, show or no show. I'm half way to calling the CBS news desk out there and ask WTF?

And I agree with you Cassie, I blame the other HGs as much as I blame CBS.

Offline Cassie2222

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #203 on: August 26, 2013, 04:55:57 PM »
I didn't see when Amanda threatened to kill Elissa.  Was it to her face?  did everyone hear her? Can someone tell me about what time that happened?  She should be booted.  One thing I know for sure, if Amanda makes it to final two, the only people who will be in the audience for that finale will be F2's families and CBS employees. Otherwise, it could get very UGLY!  :meow:

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #204 on: August 26, 2013, 05:02:51 PM »
Anton: The plan now is to get rid of Aaryn. Amanda told her this morning that she doesn't have the votes to stay. But this is only Monday. Things can change.  :)  (hoping they don't though!)
Umm... This is because Amanda doesn't know the side deals E has with Judd, Spencer and GM, to vote out ANDY. All three of them have been telling A what she wants to hear on this, that they are voting out Aaryn. But they're not.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 05:06:01 PM by Anton Chigurh »
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #205 on: August 26, 2013, 05:11:51 PM »
I didn't see when Amanda threatened to kill Elissa.  Was it to her face?  did everyone hear her? Can someone tell me about what time that happened?  She should be booted.  One thing I know for sure, if Amanda makes it to final two, the only people who will be in the audience for that finale will be F2's families and CBS employees. Otherwise, it could get very UGLY!  :meow:

Its been several times, I looked real fast just now and didnt see it but i thought it was last night (???)  but she has certainly done more than once.  And yea, people hear and no one says anythng.

ETA:  The one that comes to mind is that Amanda said she would do something something something and kill her (El) in her sleep.  that was the other day... 
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 05:23:01 PM by deltabwa »

Offline Shari

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #206 on: August 26, 2013, 05:15:02 PM »
This is my first season watching BB.  My son watches it faithfully and I figured it would give us something else to talk about, other than sports. 
Well, if my son ever acted like Amanda, I would be very ashamed of him and myself for raising a child who would act like that.  There is no place on this earth, that her behavior would be acceptable.  Does CBS actually condone bullying and threats of violence?  If so, I will never watch it again...

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #207 on: August 26, 2013, 05:44:11 PM »
Anton: The plan now is to get rid of Aaryn. Amanda told her this morning that she doesn't have the votes to stay. But this is only Monday. Things can change.  :)  (hoping they don't though!)
Umm... This is because Amanda doesn't know the side deals E has with Judd, Spencer and GM, to vote out ANDY. All three of them have been telling A what she wants to hear on this, that they are voting out Aaryn. But they're not.

I dont think thats true....do you have the feeds? Aaryn is a goner, and she knows it.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #208 on: August 26, 2013, 05:55:27 PM »

I dont think thats true....do you have the feeds? Aaryn is a goner, and she knows it.
I don't have the feeds but I have been reading them carefully - E is letting Aaryn twist in the wind, her deal is with Judd, GM and Spencer to keep her and she doesn't want her to know she is safe.

EDIT: I don't know how, but apparently I have this all wrong per ugot's post here: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,29299.msg920140.html#msg920140
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 05:59:53 PM by Anton Chigurh »

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #209 on: August 26, 2013, 06:00:32 PM »
No, no, no, lol, Elissa's deal is with Judd, GM and Spencer to vote Aaryn out!  :hearts:
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #210 on: August 26, 2013, 06:43:56 PM »
No, no, no, lol, Elissa's deal is with Judd, GM and Spencer to vote Aaryn out!  :hearts:

Now don't get me wrong Aaryn needs to go but i dont quite get why Aaryn isn't livid at Mcranda after doing all their dirty work and getting tossed aside. Because of them she has no allies. She must feel like the biggest fool ever. (not like the other HG's havent told her this day was coming.)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 06:49:21 PM by karma »
what goes around, comes around.

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #211 on: August 26, 2013, 07:17:47 PM »
Aaryn has got to be one of the dumbest houseguests ever. Four HOH's and nothing to show for it because she was playing someone else's game for them. If she had put Amanda up in Elissa's place last week Helen would still be here and I also think that if Aaryn had done that Elissa wouldn't be gunning for her. (and this is not because I am wishing Helen was still around, I'm glad she's gone too. She also played a horrible game)

It's perfect that Aaryn will be going during Elissa's HOH reign. Serves her right.  :cheer:

Amanda is seriously unstable. She's freaking 28 years old and acting this way, she's not even a kid, she's supposed to be a grown woman. It's embarrassing!!  :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #212 on: August 26, 2013, 07:39:48 PM »
read it here: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,29293.msg919090.html#msg919090

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #213 on: August 26, 2013, 07:41:52 PM »
I am so amazed at Elissa being brave enough to sit outside and now to confront McCrae to try and set things straight with him. McCrae is bull-headed about being put up on the block. How dare someone put the great McCrae up on the block! Blah! Boohoo McCrae.

On another note, McCrae has developed a terrible habit of saying, "I don't know..." "I don't know...." Every . Other . Word! It's becoming so annoying. Or, Like.. Like.. Like... ye gods!  :ascared

I am but a pebble on a rocky shore.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #214 on: August 26, 2013, 07:43:11 PM »
Amanda has been drained of all energy  from yesterday 's antics.. she cant keep it  up she's no comparison to EVEL DICK and she killed her game by acting the way she did.  All the manipulation in the game and for what to be disrespectful and  a lunatic..  she blew it..  a big HA HA on her.

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #215 on: August 26, 2013, 08:06:13 PM »
That's the thing I don't get with Amanda and Mcrae. How dare people put them on the block? What the hell is that mindset?  (:;) It's a freaking game. What do they expect everyone to just hand them the money so they can be on their way?  :funny:

Also Amanda ordering people not to talk to Elissa. Who the hell does she think she is?  :crazy: :gaah:

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #216 on: August 26, 2013, 09:04:08 PM »
To the feed updaters, who I admire and appreciate for what you do and the service you provide - PLEASE give us BIG screngrabs of Elissa doing her yoga, not just the little shots from all four feeds!

If you can give us big shots of that nasty misshapen SKANK Amanda getting her tanning spray (GAWD that was nasty) you certainly can balance it with some E-Yoga bigs! :hug?:

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #217 on: August 26, 2013, 09:13:57 PM »
When Mccrae told amanda you dont put your allies on the block she should have said..  oh, I guess spencer isnt your allie....

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #218 on: August 26, 2013, 09:23:09 PM »
Good one delta...

WHEW! My eyes are blurred, my head is spinning and I think I'm a little nauseous.

I don't know how you updaters do what you do. You're incredible.

I had to laugh at McCrea scolding Elissa (God Bless her) for missing his point.

She didn't miss your point McCrea nearly as much as you failed to define one.

Ya gotta love how this bunch runs around doing each others thinking only to stage a platform based on nothing.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #219 on: August 26, 2013, 09:39:04 PM »
Thanks :waves: We do our best  on the screen caps.  some have larger screens  and are able to take larger screen caps some updaters only have laptops. 

If you really want more of Elissa than you can purchase the feeds and gaze at her all you want. :lol:

To the feed updaters, who I admire and appreciate for what you do and the service you provide - PLEASE give us BIG screngrabs of Elissa doing her yoga, not just the little shots from all four feeds!

If you can give us big shots of that nasty misshapen SKANK Amanda getting her tanning spray (GAWD that was nasty) you certainly can balance it with some E-Yoga bigs! :hug?:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #220 on: August 26, 2013, 10:25:59 PM »
That's the thing I don't get with Amanda and Mcrae. How dare people put them on the block? What the hell is that mindset?  (:;) It's a freaking game. What do they expect everyone to just hand them the money so they can be on their way?  :funny:

Also Amanda ordering people not to talk to Elissa. Who the hell does she think she is?  :crazy: :gaah:

I so agree with you...I remember the first HOH McCtea told her she wasn't putting her up, used her mvp for his game, then put E up she pleaded with him, and he used the veto to put her on the block...McCranda got to use to people doing what they wanted and can't stand that they can't work her over

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #221 on: August 26, 2013, 11:05:54 PM »
Thanks :waves: We do our best  on the screen caps.  some have larger screens  and are able to take larger screen caps some updaters only have laptops. 

If you really want more of Elissa than you can purchase the feeds and gaze at her all you want. :lol:

I'm jus' sayin, y'all seemed to insist on posting the BIG pictures of that skank Amanda every time she was in any state of undress at all, but we don't get any of the hot shots of Aaryn or Elissa!

I think it's a conspiracy....  :funny:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #222 on: August 26, 2013, 11:30:31 PM »
There are plenty pics of Elissa  I know i've taken them! :D

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #223 on: August 27, 2013, 01:21:41 AM »
I wish one time someone would tell Amanda when they have a conversion with someone, and she asked what they said they tell her its none of her business or say they said they hate her  :funny:

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #224 on: August 27, 2013, 07:59:06 AM »
There are plenty pics of Elissa  I know i've taken them! :D
Yes there are. But the meter of the request was BIG pictures of Elissa doing YOGA. :)

Custom Search