Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 52922 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #150 on: August 25, 2013, 11:19:54 PM »
OK good figured I would post the link for everyone to make it easier
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #151 on: August 25, 2013, 11:20:17 PM »
yep Ugot, thats what I used.  I searched and searched and searched for a more direct link but couldnt find one. I thought there had been one before that didnt go to cbs but BB directly, maybe not tho

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #152 on: August 25, 2013, 11:50:40 PM »
Thank you for the link.....I just wrote my complaint.  I had to turn off the feeds today and stop reading....I was getting
so irritated.  After I saw Elissa's HOH Room on tonight's show, I turned BB off.  Just couldn't watch it on TV anymore.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #153 on: August 25, 2013, 11:56:13 PM »
Posted my complaint too.  This season just might do me in for BB

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #154 on: August 26, 2013, 12:37:14 AM »
did i read that right?  amanda fought/threatened andy too?

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #155 on: August 26, 2013, 02:54:16 AM »

I stopped watching BB weeks ago but keep some track of it through the wonderful live feeds posters. :waves:

I can only say that there may be some hope for the season if Elissa wins, unlikely, but with that glimmer of hope, I keep checking this board from time to time.

And if not, this season too will someday end and be history and there's always Survivor to look forward to!!!!!  :yess:

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #156 on: August 26, 2013, 07:11:32 AM »
Elissa has not one ally in the house. Judd is definitely not with her nor GM. She goes next week if she doesn't win POV or get a power.  I hate myself that I don't stop watching. My only friend who watches BB stopped watching as soon as all the racist stuff was aired. Why am I torturing myself with this awful season? I'm an optimist and keep holding hope that things will take a turn for the better.  :crazy:

I hear your cry and feel your pain cassie.....lol.....

We hate injustice and vest ourselves to see that justice is somehow served. Not always to our satisfaction mind you, but......we hang in there to help shoulder the downtrodden.

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #157 on: August 26, 2013, 07:18:39 AM »
Ok I went to CBS site to leave a comment about Amanda's behavior. Guess what? It won't let me it takes me to a page that makes it look like that the comments page was taken down or locked. That is crap  :knuckles:

Sometimes they get overloaded with people posting comments. At least we aren't alone.

I just call the local affiliate and ask to speak to the program director or the New York office.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #158 on: August 26, 2013, 08:15:06 AM »
McCrae tells Amanda that Judd said he found wrappers by the bed.

is he talking about condoms?  speaking of condoms, who supplies them?  shouldnt that be their own responsibility?

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #159 on: August 26, 2013, 08:26:24 AM »
"As a school bus driver I HAVE!!!!! to report bullying to school officials and they HAVE!!!!! to take action.  This is an adult doing this not a child. Well you and your shows should have to take action also. STOP Amanda now! She should get a penalty nomination at the very least. I am very close to NOT watching ANY CBS shows in the future if action is not taken. " This is a copy of my CBS complaint. I just sent it to your link. Thanks!!!

Offline Leilani

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #160 on: August 26, 2013, 08:30:05 AM »
McCrae tells Amanda that Judd said he found wrappers by the bed.

is he talking about condoms?  speaking of condoms, who supplies them?  shouldnt that be their own responsibility?

IMO, BB should not only supply them but they should only give them to the guys.  Don't want any of these people to spawn while in the house and some of these girls seem crazy enough to take steps to ensure that the condoms "fail".

I haven't quite caught up on the feeds from over night, but it would have been nice for Elissa to throw out a jab or two about how filthy he is when they were fighting about touching the other one's things.  Seriously, why would she want to touch his stuff?  God only knows what rank bacteria is permanently adhered to it.  Every time I look at him, I'm not sure if should call the doctor for antibiotic eye drops or just bleach my eyes.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #161 on: August 26, 2013, 08:41:46 AM »
Surfed some other sites yesterday, and it looks like lots of people were filing complaints. I'm not sure if Cbs cares, but at least they know how people feel.

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #162 on: August 26, 2013, 08:45:19 AM »
LOL!

"My eyes!" Too funny........

I thought the same thing about the condoms when Amanda wanted everyone to know that she and McCrea were...active...

I wouldn't put sabotage past THAT woman for a second.

By hook or by crook she wants her hands on that prize money in any way, any capacity.

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #163 on: August 26, 2013, 08:47:37 AM »
Surfed some other sites yesterday, and it looks like lots of people were filing complaints. I'm not sure if Cbs cares, but at least they know how people feel.

Oh, I know it.

And isn't 'CBS Cares' their mission statement?

They really don't. The more scuttlebutt going on....the happier they are.

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #164 on: August 26, 2013, 09:50:28 AM »
I remember back in BB11 when Russell followed Ronnie around calling him a rat and made him hide in the HOH room.  I thought that was horrible, even though I disliked Ronnie's gameplay.  Looking back, that was NOTHING compared to what is going on in the house now.   I get that they want big personalities but Elissa is clearly scared.  How can you not be in that situation?  Amanda has that crazy factor that is way to unpredictable.  She's a vile human being and the main reason I changed my mind about getting the feeds and refuse to watch after dark.

I may have to change my name because she's a disgrace to Amanda's everywhere.  (though sometimes it's fun to make my husband get annoyed when I call him McCrae! hah!)
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #165 on: August 26, 2013, 10:28:11 AM »
This is why for a long time I've called it "SeeBS."
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #166 on: August 26, 2013, 11:20:58 AM »
Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) Elyssa is not vicious enough to give Amanda exactly what she is giving. GM, Judd, Spencer and maybe Aaryn would have no trouble going toe to toe with Amanda and fight. Elyssa is a "flight" type person as she doesn't really have it in her to be cutthroat.

I have been rooting for Elyssa the entire time, but at this point I am rooting for ABAM (Anybody BUT Amanda/McCrae). It's not a perfect ending, but I'll take it.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #167 on: August 26, 2013, 12:30:28 PM »
Agree with everyone about yesterday...I had enough turned computer feed, tv, and BBAD off.  It's annoying, couldn't believe that BB let her blow that noisemaker as long as she did before they stopped it.

So, does anyone believe for 1 minute Andy would put up Mcrae/Amanda?

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #168 on: August 26, 2013, 12:30:43 PM »
Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) Elyssa is not vicious enough to give Amanda exactly what she is giving. GM, Judd, Spencer and maybe Aaryn would have no trouble going toe to toe with Amanda and fight. Elyssa is a "flight" type person as she doesn't really have it in her to be cutthroat.

I have been rooting for Elyssa the entire time, but at this point I am rooting for ABAM (Anybody BUT Amanda/McCrae). It's not a perfect ending, but I'll take it.
Oh, I think she does, only on a different level. She is not sinking to the scum level Amanda lives on, is all. But she is just as cutthroat in her own way.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #169 on: August 26, 2013, 12:32:04 PM »
Agree with everyone about yesterday...I had enough turned computer feed, tv, and BBAD off.  It's annoying, couldn't believe that BB let her blow that noisemaker as long as she did before they stopped it.

So, does anyone believe for 1 minute Andy would put up Mcrae/Amanda?

nope.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #170 on: August 26, 2013, 12:37:50 PM »
Andy is a weasel and a rat. Can't stand to even look at him.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #171 on: August 26, 2013, 12:49:56 PM »
Andy is a weasel and a rat. Can't stand to even look at him.

Hope he doesn't win HOH this time, and then out the door...I don't know how he keeps up with all the lies he dishes out
At least part of the Exterminators fits him

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #172 on: August 26, 2013, 12:59:16 PM »
Was just coming by to say I saw on another Site that andy IS the replacement nom but I see Ray stopped by to update.  Thanks Ray!!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #173 on: August 26, 2013, 01:02:32 PM »
McCrea and Amanda do they ever wash their clothes...they must smell awful

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #174 on: August 26, 2013, 01:03:11 PM »
This is the only reason that Amanda hates Elissa, she can't intimidate her.  Arryn is in for a surprise when she gets voted out. Elissa has gone one on one with Amanda in the past, but when someone acts like Amanda was acting it's better to ignore them and irritate them even more. LOL

Custom Search