Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 52713 times)

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #100 on: August 25, 2013, 01:57:04 PM »
Judd told McCrae he needs to do something about his hygiene?  :funny:  When was this?

:waves:TexasLady
I just got the feeds over this weekend, but I think it was yesterday

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #101 on: August 25, 2013, 03:57:54 PM »
Well look at that... Andy McCrea and Amanda still working the plan for GM to go up

How uncouth Sp makes a sandwich puts the dirty knife in the clean dishes, Aaryn eats a bowl of whatever rinses the bowl and spoon off and back to the clean dishes.   :groan:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 04:09:49 PM by unbelievable »

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #102 on: August 25, 2013, 05:16:01 PM »
is there anywhere to see the flashbacks written out, pics and or or whatever for those of us that don't have the feeds?  I know there is a flashback thread but it's not a description of what happened...  just wondering. 

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #103 on: August 25, 2013, 05:25:24 PM »
Why in the hell isn't production stopping freakin Amanda from blowing that damn horn....what an ignorant person she is....if she was in my family she'd be out the door

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #104 on: August 25, 2013, 06:04:21 PM »
BB please let us vote for a special power....we need to shake this up....

let America give someone a two week pass....so they cannot go home...

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #105 on: August 25, 2013, 06:07:13 PM »
flashback is only for those that have the feeds :'(  sorry Deltabwa If we dont have it covered on the Live Feed Thread  for that FB day that means we didn't have any updaters on. 

is there anywhere to see the flashbacks written out, pics and or or whatever for those of us that don't have the feeds?  I know there is a flashback thread but it's not a description of what happened...  just wondering. 
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #106 on: August 25, 2013, 06:11:51 PM »
ok no prob, didnt know if it was a marked thing were someone could go back and type it out or not.  no worries, and wouldnt want to make you all go thru this mess of a cast more than you had too :)

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2013, 06:20:50 PM »
Can Amanda please get penalty nomination for putting something of Elissa in the toilet!  I would laugh so hard because she would be out the door so fast.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #108 on: August 25, 2013, 06:36:21 PM »
Can Amanda please get penalty nomination for putting something of Elissa in the toilet!  I would laugh so hard because she would be out the door so fast.

what she is doing just shows her ignorance...and why don't those guys grow some and tell her to knock it off...sounds like Elyssa is crying, there is no excuse for Amanda acting the way she is
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 06:54:18 PM by unbelievable »

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #109 on: August 25, 2013, 06:52:21 PM »
Amanda is doing to Elissa exactly what Evel Dick did to Jen seasons ago!

She will not get a penalty nom, Elissa is not going to get a special power and all of us are just going to have to sit back and watch this play out.

Amanda is going to win.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #110 on: August 25, 2013, 07:04:58 PM »
Amanda is doing to Elissa exactly what Evel Dick did to Jen seasons ago!

She will not get a penalty nom, Elissa is not going to get a special power and all of us are just going to have to sit back and watch this play out.

Amanda is going to win.

And I was thinking Amanda forgot her adderol.....silly me.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Cassie2222

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #111 on: August 25, 2013, 07:16:37 PM »
I hate everyone in that house with the exception of Elissa whom I love. I even hate Judd. He, out of everyone, should at least say to Amanda., "b*tch sit your ass down somewhere and STFU". I don't know what I might say if I saw this women out on the streets somewhere. She needs to be smacked. I'm sorry, I just can't stand to see someone treated so badly while everyone laughs and watches. What a bunch of cowards. Sick to my stomach.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #112 on: August 25, 2013, 07:19:19 PM »
ok no prob, didnt know if it was a marked thing were someone could go back and type it out or not.  no worries, and wouldnt want to make you all go thru this mess of a cast more than you had too :)

Delta: there is a 2 day free trial, you could get it and watch the flashbacks you want to see. :) Click on one of the banner links here on the board to get to the free trial.  :<3
I am but a pebble on a rocky shore.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #113 on: August 25, 2013, 07:25:28 PM »
I have surely thought about doing it and had planned too so i could help out with the updating but I can't stand to see this douchehead, Im afraid I would destroy my laptop lol

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #114 on: August 25, 2013, 07:30:13 PM »
I hate everyone in that house with the exception of Elissa whom I love. I even hate Judd. He, out of everyone, should at least say to Amanda., "b*tch sit your ass down somewhere and STFU". I don't know what I might say if I saw this women out on the streets somewhere. She needs to be smacked. I'm sorry, I just can't stand to see someone treated so badly while everyone laughs and watches. What a bunch of cowards. Sick to my stomach.

She would be sleeping with red bugs if I was there....she is disgusting

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #115 on: August 25, 2013, 07:32:21 PM »
I just click another feed that Amanda or Crae isn't on so Delta you are not alone in the I don't want to update Amanda   :funny:

I do want people to know how vile and disgusting she is and that is why when she is at her worst I will stay with it just so people know  :)

Hope that helps a little  :conf:
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #116 on: August 25, 2013, 07:33:44 PM »
I have surely thought about doing it and had planned too so i could help out with the updating but I can't stand to see this douchehead, Im afraid I would destroy my laptop lol

LOL.. I totally understand that! Luckily she and McCrae spend a lot of time sleeping in bed so they aren't around most of the day. I pity the nighttime people though.  :funny:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #117 on: August 25, 2013, 07:37:07 PM »
Amanda has been terrible today and so has McCrae. Elissa has committed the unforgivable sin of crossing the line in the sand and put one of them up.. even had the thought of putting one of the two entitled ones up on the block. Never mind that twp people have to go up every week, it just cannot be THEM! Amanda just said she will torture Elissa the rest of the summer. (Hoping to make her self evict.)

I just cannot stand either one of them. I even like Spencer better than the two of them and that is saying something!  :groan:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #118 on: August 25, 2013, 07:41:28 PM »

LOL.. I totally understand that! Luckily she and McCrae spend a lot of time sleeping in bed so they aren't around most of the day. I pity the nighttime people though.  :funny:

Even though we are having a hard time hearing or watching Amanda -which by the way -is the lowest most vile thing I've ever seen JMO--What is wrong with people that think what they do on camera- in front of zillions of peeps won't have some type of consequence?  - I want a TV  camera on her when she leaves the BB environment.  She will pay for her ridiculous actions in this house. 

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #119 on: August 25, 2013, 07:43:18 PM »
Amanda took a condom put milk in it and put it on Elissa's key apparently Amanda was called to DR and reprimanded for it...per Spencer..There have been lots of things said by Amanda about Elissa that I haven't transcribed because it is too vile...it is really hard to watch this go on. I feel so bad for Elissa.

Offline Cassie2222

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #120 on: August 25, 2013, 07:46:23 PM »
Elissa has not one ally in the house. Judd is definitely not with her nor GM. She goes next week if she doesn't win POV or get a power.  I hate myself that I don't stop watching. My only friend who watches BB stopped watching as soon as all the racist stuff was aired. Why am I torturing myself with this awful season? I'm an optimist and keep holding hope that things will take a turn for the better.  :crazy:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #121 on: August 25, 2013, 07:53:01 PM »
I did read that the voting for the coup d' ta starts thursday night...not sure how true this is...maybe just a rumor

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #122 on: August 25, 2013, 07:58:34 PM »
I did read that the voting for the coup d' ta starts thursday night...not sure how true this is...maybe just a rumor

that would be the miracle we needed for Elyssa

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #123 on: August 25, 2013, 08:00:24 PM »

Let's hope this is Pandoras box and she gets diamond power of veto and then we get to vote for her to get coup d'ta Amanda would lose her mind  :funny:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #124 on: August 25, 2013, 08:04:05 PM »

If that was the case how would it work to benefit E??

Let's hope this is Pandoras box and she gets diamond power of veto and then we get to vote for her to get coup d'ta Amanda would lose her mind  :funny:

Custom Search