Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 53742 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2013, 07:40:40 AM »
csalee, Thank you so much for updating...Great job!   :luvya:

thanks karma, i do did my best!
You did GREAT!  :<3  Thank you!
Welcome Guests and RFF Members! Join the discussion and share your opinion!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2013, 07:43:42 AM »
If Amanda wins this thing, she can thank the floaters in the game and Helen and Elissa.

The floaters continue to want to do "what the house" wants.

Helen was the only person trying to run the house besides Amanda. She put her trust in Andy and then got screwed. If she hadn't been so confident in her own ability to manipulate and control others, she would have made different decisions.

Elissa screwed up her chance to change the game this week when she failed to nom Amanda and McCrae against each other. She was blinded by her dislike of Aaryn. If she had nommed Amanda and McCrae and Amanda won POV, then she could have nommed Aaryn as the replacement against McCrae sending Aaryn home.

As it is now, unless she noms Andy as the replacement nom, Aaryn is definitely staying.

While I hope that Elissa wins this season, she really isn't that good of a game player. Amanda is the only one that has really played this game well. I believe she will win it all.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2013, 07:55:11 AM »
If Amanda wins this thing, she can thank the floaters in the game and Helen and Elissa.

Helen was the only person trying to run the house besides Amanda. She put her trust in Andy and then got screwed. If she hadn't been so confident in her own ability to manipulate and control others, she would have made different decisions.

Elissa screwed up her chance to change the game this week when she failed to nom Amanda and McCrae against each other. She was blinded by her dislike of Aaryn. If she had nommed Amanda and McCrae and Amanda won POV, then she could have nommed Aaryn as the replacement against McCrae sending Aaryn home.

As it is now, unless she noms Andy as the replacement nom, Aaryn is definitely staying.

While I hope that Elissa wins this season, she really isn't that good of a game player. Amanda is the only one that has really played this game well. I believe she will win it all.

Part of me agrees with you but the plan was to backdoor Amanda. In the past it always worked better especially with Amanda's record on comps. Hopefully the others will get sick of Amanda's orders on what to do and what to say and how all others should play.  One can only hope. At least Elissa tried and didn't back down.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2013, 08:20:32 AM »

Part of me agrees with you but the plan was to backdoor Amanda. In the past it always worked better especially with Amanda's record on comps. Hopefully the others will get sick of Amanda's orders on what to do and what to say and how all others should play.  One can only hope. At least Elissa tried and didn't back down.

If Andy is on the block with Aaryn then Andy will go home. Spencer,Judd will vote for him to stay but Mccrae Amanda and GM will vote for Aaryn to stay. That will send him packing. Dont believe the hype on Gm voting Aaryn out. Its not gonna happen.  :gaah:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Cassie2222

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #79 on: August 25, 2013, 09:49:22 AM »
I stopped watching late last night(I just broke down and got the feeds for 48 hours). From what I saw, Judd and Spencer were working Andy to vote out Aaryn if GM went up as the replacement. Then they were working Elissa to put up GM. Does anyone believe Andy would vote out Aaryn? I really do think it would make sense for him to.  Plus the added benefit of Amanda walking around thinking she had beat Elissa. Only to be blindsided when Aaryn walks out the door on Thursday. I know that spencer and Judd will vote out Aaryn. Will Andy waiver and fall back into the hands of Amanda? He knows that he is expendable to Amanda. 

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #80 on: August 25, 2013, 09:58:09 AM »
Albert, I think you are once again spot on.

Amanda has outplayed the entire house.

I just can't believe that they are all so willing to hand her the prize money.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: August 25, 2013, 11:03:48 AM »
From the live feeds overnight, the Andy, Judd, Spencer Elyssa alliance looks promising...the wild card here is GM.  The boys have had enough of the McCranda stranglehold on the house,  Andy said he had talked with (production) as to when is the time to break-away and nominate them, and he says its the right time in the game.  Spencer has had enough of the "on the block safe" said he went along with it to get him further, but that is over.  They both and Judd have come together to take over and get rid of McCrea and Amanda.  They are trying to make Ellyssa see that GM will be safe but has to go up, because those 3 will vote Aayrn out, and end the McCranda's reign over the house.  I do think this will go through  IF  Ellyssa listens to Judd.  GM is a wild card... totally agree with the boys.

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #82 on: August 25, 2013, 11:16:35 AM »

If Andy is on the block with Aaryn then Andy will go home. Spencer,Judd will vote for him to stay but Mccrae Amanda and GM will vote for Aaryn to stay. That will send him packing. Dont believe the hype on Gm voting Aaryn out. Its not gonna happen.  :gaah:
McCrae will be the swing vote on Thurs. Aaryn vs. Andy=daylight savings time in the Big Brother 15 house. 3am alliance will fall back to 2am alliance. My guess Aaryn has Amanda and GM to stay. Andy has Judd and Spencer to stay. I have heard McCrae say he don't trust Aaryn and he wants Aaryn gone. And at a different time McCrae said he trust Andy with his Life. This will be very interesting this week. Elissa is the Best HOH this season,who would of thunk it? I want to see if McCrae will find his B :kuss: lls in that mess on the floor!  :ghug: This would be Amanda  :knuckles: if McCrae Finds his B :kuss: lls.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: August 25, 2013, 11:29:40 AM »
From the live feeds overnight, the Andy, Judd, Spencer Elyssa alliance looks promising...the wild card here is GM.  The boys have had enough of the McCranda stranglehold on the house,  Andy said he had talked with (production) as to when is the time to break-away and nominate them, and he says its the right time in the game.  Spencer has had enough of the "on the block safe" said he went along with it to get him further, but that is over.  They both and Judd have come together to take over and get rid of McCrea and Amanda.  They are trying to make Ellyssa see that GM will be safe but has to go up, because those 3 will vote Aayrn out, and end the McCranda's reign over the house.  I do think this will go through  IF  Ellyssa listens to Judd.  GM is a wild card... totally agree with the boys.

I still trust NOTHING Andy says!  he's supposed to be pretending with them isnt he?  i dont trust him AT ALL!  And if she puts up GM, GM will see that as a threat and come after her.  The Spencer pawn days are over, the next pawn will go home against aaryn.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #84 on: August 25, 2013, 11:34:52 AM »
Andy has done nothing but sabotage all season long in favor or McDamanda why would he change now? :rat:  I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

From overnight: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,29296.msg919301.html#msg919301

What does this mean! "I am from BB blood and no one will ever evict me."

(ETA: This was from Amanda.)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 11:49:26 AM by TexasLady »

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #85 on: August 25, 2013, 11:35:51 AM »
Well...Amanda certainly knows where hers are...lol

McCrea couldn't find his with both hands in broad daylight.

I thought that by putting GM up that she would be voted off to feed Amandas insatiable appetite for vengeance since GM had the audacity to speak privately with Elissa.

I'm seeing this as more Andy and Spencer playing Judd to do Amandas dirty work. Maybe that's just me.

At this juncture....I REALLY wish Elissa would put up Amanda and they vote her off. Andy should be put up if this is not possible just to make him sweat. Aaryn can go. She should have been booted out the door weeks ago.

And I just KNEW that production was holding all the puppet strings for the sake of ratings but, the show has really fallen way below my already low standards of this show.

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #86 on: August 25, 2013, 11:43:14 AM »
Andy has done nothing but sabotage all season long in favor or McDamanda why would he change now? :rat:  I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

From overnight: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,29296.msg919301.html#msg919301

Was this said by Elissa or Amanda??? I'm unclear on this and it could apply to either since Elissa is related to Rachel and word on the street is that Amanda is besties with Allison Grodner.

Andy is rat turdz and I really think he is still trying to put GM up for elimination. I think production has told Mr. Turdz that he better do this or he WILL go up. He's playing too hard and it is obvious that he is desperate. He has those BB in house blinders on with tunnel vision and can't see the big picture.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #87 on: August 25, 2013, 11:50:59 AM »
Sorry onthecusp, it was from Amanda. I edited it so I could clear that up. Is she related to Evel Dick? She looks like Danielle to me.  :stare ???

I've read the talk about Amanda being chosen for the win. I don't know one way or the other.. but it does remind me of that horrible season that we normally don't mention.  :umn:

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #88 on: August 25, 2013, 11:51:54 AM »

I wondered that myself but thought maybe it was El saying it or Amanda saying it mocking El as though that is something El would say

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #89 on: August 25, 2013, 11:53:00 AM »
I honestly think that Elissa has been told not to put Amanda up as a replacement because TPTB are loving Amanda as the villain.

Something is stopping her.

And lets' don't forget Andys desire to put Elissa and Judd up (with Amands blessings) next week with scathing speeches to Elissa from either Aaryn or himself if either one is evicted this week.

Andy is poison.

Offline Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #90 on: August 25, 2013, 11:54:31 AM »
I honestly think that Elissa has been told not to put Amanda up as a replacement because TPTB are loving Amanda as the villain.

Something is stopping her.

And lets' don't forget Andys desire to put Elissa and Judd up (with Amands blessings) next week with scathing speeches to Elissa from either Aaryn or himself if either one is evicted this week.

Andy is poison.

Amanda can't be the replacement because she won the veto. Even if she uses it on McCrae she can't go up.
Rip apskip

Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #91 on: August 25, 2013, 11:59:23 AM »
Sorry onthecusp, it was from Amanda. I edited it so I could clear that up. Is she related to Evel Dick? She looks like Danielle to me.  :stare ???

I've read the talk about Amanda being chosen for the win. I don't know one way or the other.. but it does remind me of that horrible season that we normally don't mention.  :umn:

Thanks for the clarification, TL and I'm not sure I have seen the season we will not mention. At this point I believe just about anything.

Curiosly at the start, I thought Amanda looked a bit like Maria Shriver.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #92 on: August 25, 2013, 12:27:27 PM »

Amanda was mocking Elissa when she said that. Elissa is from BB blood.. lol and i am with you, Andy is not to be trusted, although he will spill the beans of where his true feelings lie eventually. He always lets the cat out of the bag.

Offline shadowphx15

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #93 on: August 25, 2013, 12:35:30 PM »
Elissa please put this guy on the block PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, I just want to see the scramble that ensues and where Amanda 's second loyalty lies.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #94 on: August 25, 2013, 12:39:38 PM »
Elissa please put this guy on the block PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, I just want to see the scramble that ensues and where Amanda 's second loyalty lies.

Amanda will vote out Andy in a heartbeat, however, Mcrae will put up a fight i think to keep Andy. Amanda needs Aaryn for a week or 2 according to her statements last night.

Offline shadowphx15

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #95 on: August 25, 2013, 12:58:53 PM »

Amanda will vote out Andy in a heartbeat, however, Mcrae will put up a fight i think to keep Andy. Amanda needs Aaryn for a week or 2 according to her statements last night.
That's exactly what I am hoping for Andy's eviction would open Spencer and Judd 's eyes to where they truly stand and light a fire up their butts.
And if Aaryn gets evicted then ther is hope that Judd or GM could win and Elissa might be safe next week.

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #96 on: August 25, 2013, 01:20:54 PM »
priceless...

I'm still laughing....

:like:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #97 on: August 25, 2013, 01:26:58 PM »
Andy the Rat pic is killing me... :funny: :funny: :funny:
I agree with all comments, Elyssa is damned if she does or doesn't put Andy up, you have Andy the Rat on one end, and GM the wildcard....honestly my gut tells me put GM up and Aaryn will go.
Sp and Judd on board, Andy knows he won't be in a f2 with McCranda, they won't take him, he has a much better chance with Sp (is this guy winded all the time or what)  McCrea hiding behind 2 hated liars...
It's getting to that time someone has to make a move....just hope Elyssa makes the right decision, she has surprised me with her HOH, just wish she would have put McCranda up together, but I get her thinking, go figure that Amanda would win.   

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #98 on: August 25, 2013, 01:29:12 PM »
Did you all get a kick out of Judd telling McCrea he needs to do something about his hygiene...
I truly  :funny:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #99 on: August 25, 2013, 01:50:34 PM »

Amanda was mocking Elissa when she said that. Elissa is from BB blood.. lol and i am with you, Andy is not to be trusted, although he will spill the beans of where his true feelings lie eventually. He always lets the cat out of the bag.

Ah yes, she was mocking Elissa, you were right. 

I'm not sure who Elissa should put up but as it is right now everyone is in turmoil and scrambling, none more than Andy and I'm enjoying every second of it.  :bags

Judd told McCrae he needs to do something about his hygiene?  :funny:  When was this?

Custom Search