Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 53651 times)

Offline Dallas-Girl

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • ***GO COWBOYS***
Re: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2013, 05:49:33 PM »
I totally agree with you Cassie, BUT what if Amanda wins veto & takes MC off the block..who will go up?  Andy (i hope) and then if Andy goes up,will Spencer,Amanda & Mc keep Andy & vote out Aaryn?  that is my fear...man i really hope that Elissa,Judd,GM or Aaryn win veto :)    (fingers crossed)

If Am/Mc win pic Aaryn goes. She knows that is the fall back. But Elissa has really covered her vases well. I would LOVE to see Andy go up as a replacement. Even of he wasn't going out, just watching him have a nervouse breakdown would be entertainment enough.  :yess:
yea i  agree, i hope andy does go up   :ascared  :'(& Aaryn goes home :conf: at least 1 of amanda's puppets will leave so yay  :cheer:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2013, 06:35:59 PM »
I said early on this season that it reminded me of "The Season That Shall Not Be Mentioned!" Season 9. And it reminds me more and more of it every single day. Adam was a scumbag and he won even though we didn't like him and he had been in a national controversy. He also was disgusting in his personal habits. (Left hand in pants, right hand holding the bible.) I believe that we found out after the season ended that he had been an employee of CBS and knew Allison Grodner. Unfortunately for Adam, he spent his winnings on drugs to sell and ended up in prison. It should be illegal to be a friend or an employee or even an ex-employee of CBS. I certainly agree with that.

I'm listening to Amanda try to BS Ellissa and Elissa is giving it right back. Loving it! I hope that Elissa gets a special power or this season is finished and we should just give it to Amanda right now and be done with it. Reverse pyschology didn't work on Elissa, Amanda.  :funny:
Welcome Guests and RFF Members! Join the discussion and share your opinion!

Offline csalee

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
  • Just a simple girl who likes things simple.
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2013, 07:04:50 PM »
well holy shizzzz Amanda finally won something! Fingers crossed that she takes McCrae off and then Elissa puts Andy up to ensure that Aaryn goes! This is my wish of the week! Just please please please leave my JUDD alone!
You either make your own world or you live in someone else's.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • #StayStrongNicole <3
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2013, 07:41:32 PM »
Is Judd in a alliance with El?

Last I knew, yes.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • #StayStrongNicole <3
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2013, 07:43:57 PM »
Personally, I would love for Andy to go home because A) He is a rat and B) I think that he is closer to McCranda than Aaryn is, and then C) Helen's ultimatum to him would have been true! <3

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2013, 07:48:11 PM »
now i dont say anything about peoples looks cuz I am not all that, but this pic here of Amanda http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,29293.msg919142.html#msg919142  just looks like pure evil.... 

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2013, 08:08:01 PM »
now i dont say anything about peoples looks cuz I am not all that, but this pic here of Amanda http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,29293.msg919142.html#msg919142  just looks like pure evil....

I try my best not to, but that one just irritates me to the end....I don't get why these people can't think for themselves....and I do hope Andy goes up....would like him out too.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2013, 08:25:52 PM »
THe scheming and backstabbing going on today is relentless-- I don't know how anyone can stand to be in this house.  Amanda is such a scumbag and her boy McCrae no better.  Its getting really hard to even read the live feeds today.  I don't know how you updaters have been able to stick with this and type what they are saying.  If Elissa doesn't get some type of power this week, this game is so over.  The only way to salvage any of this is for Spencer, GM, Judd and Elissa to work together to get rid of what will be left of McC/Am/An or Aa this week.  But I don't think Spencer will leave their side.  And all the misinformation that is being thrown out there today is going to cloud Judd and GM's thinking.  Poor Elissa she didn't even get 48 hours to feel good about her HOH. 

So now my only question is, will BB make this a good vs evil finish to this game?  Meaning, Elissa (by giving her some power to help her stay) vs Mc/Amad gang. 

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2013, 08:31:31 PM »
THe scheming and backstabbing going on today is relentless-- I don't know how anyone can stand to be in this house.  Amanda is such a scumbag and her boy McCrae no better.  Its getting really hard to even read the live feeds today.  I don't know how you updaters have been able to stick with this and type what they are saying.  If Elissa doesn't get some type of power this week, this game is so over.  The only way to salvage any of this is for Spencer, GM, Judd and Elissa to work together to get rid of what will be left of McC/Am/An or Aa this week.  But I don't think Spencer will leave their side.  And all the misinformation that is being thrown out there today is going to cloud Judd and GM's thinking.  Poor Elissa she didn't even get 48 hours to feel good about her HOH. 

So now my only question is, will BB make this a good vs evil finish to this game?  Meaning, Elissa (by giving her some power to help her stay) vs Mc/Amad gang.

I'm quietly hoping that Judd gets Amanda, McCrea, Spencer and Andy or Aaryn sick as dogs for the next HOH, that would be a blessing.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2013, 08:43:17 PM »
now i dont say anything about peoples looks cuz I am not all that, but this pic here of Amanda  just looks like pure evil....
What you say about other people's looks has nothing to do with yours. YOU are not out there on national television in front of 6 million people every night. Amanda put herself out there, we are therefore free to comment no matter our own looks. :)
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2013, 08:58:44 PM »
well holy shizzzz Amanda finally won something! Fingers crossed that she takes McCrae off and then Elissa puts Andy up to ensure that Aaryn goes! This is my wish of the week! Just please please please leave my JUDD alone!

csalee, Thank you so much for updating...Great job!   :luvya:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2013, 09:07:41 PM »
Yes! Thank you so much Csalee  :cheer:

I am personally not happy that Crazy Amanda won POV but I am looking for a bright spot and this is what I am finding so far...minus the vote this week regardless of who goes to jury.Next HOH comp Elissa has GM and Judd fighting for her.
delightful just delightful

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2013, 09:10:58 PM »
Amanda is pissed that she cannot manipulate Elissa.  That is the only reason she wants her gone.

I hope we get to vote for a houseguest to get a power next week.  Golden power of veto, coup d' etat.  something where we can protect Elissa.

I hope her, Judd and GM work together.  Never cared much about gm, she is the lesser of all the other evils, but she is growing on me.    I hope they stay loyal to Elissa.

I hope Elissa puts up Andy and then it would be good if either went home. 

Amands is disgusting.  MCrae is gross.  Spencer, whatever.  I agree that Andy is a rat.  If Aryn would stay on Elissa side I would tolerate but she has remade her bed on the wrong side again.,

Just my latest thoughts from reading all today.  It seems a lot of us are on the same page with our thoughts. 

(I played softball all day but was checking my phone to see who won the veto...btw I am too old to play 3games of softball in 90 degree heat. LOL)

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2013, 09:11:51 PM »

I am personally not happy that Crazy Amanda won POV but I am looking for a bright spot and this is what I am finding so far...minus the vote this week regardless of who goes to jury.Next HOH comp Elissa has GM and Judd fighting for her.

I have not had an opportunity to watch the feeds,  Do you really believe that Judd and Gm are loyal to Elissa?  (I hope so)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2013, 09:23:07 PM »
I really thought so but now I don't know because of what Judd was just telling McCrae but Judd is a hard read he may just be protecting his rear...I can tell you this every single one of them would have jumped on the get rid of Amanda bandwagon if she had gone up...no doubt in mind. Whomever actually gets her on the block and gets her out should win this game hands down. At this point I don't care who does it as long as it is done.

100 percent GM is loyal to Elissa no doubt about that...she hates Amanda and has had enough of Amanda as we all have...Go team GM and Elissa!!!!
delightful just delightful

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2013, 09:26:11 PM »
Elissa told him to tell Mcrae he threw it, in case you are all worried.
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline Dallas-Girl

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • ***GO COWBOYS***
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2013, 09:58:16 PM »
OMG Amanda just went off on Elissa, about  NOT throwing the veto & is bashing Elissa,calling her names and just being really,really mean to her  :meow:  I'm reading all this on another :meow: :meow: site...it's bad...but Elissa is just laughing at Amanda  :cheer: :cheer: all this is happening in the kitchen...wow Amanda,Mc & Aaryn are all chiming in on the bashing.  amanda suxs big time  :iok

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2013, 10:06:26 PM »
OMG!

Stand strong Elissa and stick to your plan.   :lala

Don't listen to those pit vipers.

I have been waiting with glee for a whole house meltdown but, hate to see Elissa having to carry this alone.

I also want to say thankyou to the updaters who have done an incredible job keeping up with this mess.

Offline Dallas-Girl

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • ***GO COWBOYS***
« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2013, 10:13:09 PM »
Judd is totally on Elissa side and so is GM  :ghug:    Gm is now agreeing with amanda about how bad elissa is, BUT elissa knows that GM is doing this and Judd & Elissa just told Andy that he is NOT going on the block (they are lying to him)  So hope fully they get Aaryn out..BOOM there it is.  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:  "oh" andy is going on the block :)

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2013, 10:33:34 PM »
But...But....But.....

They've got to get Amanda out before she hurts someone.

Offline csalee

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2013, 11:00:44 PM »

csalee, Thank you so much for updating...Great job!   :luvya:

thanks karma, i do did my best!

Offline csalee

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2013, 11:07:50 PM »

Wow Kitkat, It feels amazing getting a thanks from you! Glad to help!I have been a lurker on here for years and years and only an updater since last year.  I only updated on BBAD, but when JUDD had a chance to come back i got the feeds for the first time ever. 

I'm hoping that the real people get their stuff together and take out the front runners in this game.  I respect the game that Amanda has played, but at the same time there is so much controversy surrounding her that i doubt her game play and the authenticity of the actual game.  i remember when this was a real game and people didnt have a leg up coming into this game.  If i was  BB house guest that is how i would want to play, on a level playing field. We want REAL people, not up and coming whatevers.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2013, 11:14:43 PM »
I am so disgusted with how childish McCrea play this game...I hope there is a similar Pandora's box and a real game changer next week....get rid of those 2 in one sweep of a broom....

Offline Cassie2222

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #73 on: August 25, 2013, 12:51:55 AM »
Listening to these guys coaxing Elissa to put up GM, it has become completely apparent to me that the guys are about to take control of the game.  I think Amanda's days are numbered, along with Elissa and GM in that order.  I see Spencer and Judd or Spencer and Andy sitting Final two.  I don't know what would be worse Amanda winning or Spencer. (:;) :groan: :'(

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #74 on: August 25, 2013, 01:08:38 AM »
Listening to these guys coaxing Elissa to put up GM, it has become completely apparent to me that the guys are about to take control of the game.  I think Amanda's days are numbered, along with Elissa and GM in that order.  I see Spencer and Judd or Spencer and Andy sitting Final two.  I don't know what would be worse Amanda winning or Spencer. (:;) :groan: :'(

hard to say, Judd and Elyssa made a final 2 deal (pretty sure)  could be Sp/Andy/Judd/E final 4
Sp has deals everywhere just made 1 with McCrea today...
It is hard to get a read on GM...she lies out of both sides of her face...not sure who she is playing, really sounds like Elyssa should work with Andy/Spencer and Judd,  GM is ?able
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 04:37:52 AM by unbelievable »

Custom Search