Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 53491 times)

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2013, 12:51:28 PM »
If Amanda does happen to win (which I hope she doesn't) I hope that Elissa will put up Andy!

She doesn't trust Andy, so she probably would.   I was sitting here thinking about some of the games they play, and I think my favorite was the one they had to do at night with the infrared lighting or colored lazer beam lighting(I guess that is what it was called)  where they had to go over and under but not hit the light...it has been a long time ago does anyone remember it and when it was?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 01:13:08 PM by unbelievable »

Offline Cassie2222

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2013, 01:16:15 PM »
Every minute I love Elissa a little more. Telling Aaryn the plan was risky, but so smart. Now if Aaryn wins veto, she will know she wasn't the real target. If Elissa hadn't told her the plan and Aaryn won, she would have sought revenge. Elissa is Playing like a pro. This is the first moment this season that I felt someone other than Amanda could wIn. I think she has a real shot at it. YAY!!!! Go Elissa, kick all that "negative energy" to the curb!
 :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Offline Dallas-Girl

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • ***GO COWBOYS***
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2013, 01:29:50 PM »
I totally agree with you Cassie, BUT what if Amanda wins veto & takes MC off the block..who will go up?  Andy (i hope) and then if Andy goes up,will Spencer,Amanda & Mc keep Andy & vote out Aaryn?  that is my fear...man i really hope that Elissa,Judd,GM or Aaryn win veto :)    (fingers crossed)

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2013, 01:49:21 PM »
Has anyone here heard about it being a 5/6 hour POV comp due to possible pandora's box? It been going around on other sites and i would hate to think that production is going to interfere with Elissa's plan to evict Amanda. I know its been said that Amanda is the pre-determined winner but thus far I am trying my best to give them the benefit of doubt. I love BB and would not watch if that is what is happening here.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Cassie2222

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2013, 02:03:17 PM »
I totally agree with you Cassie, BUT what if Amanda wins veto & takes MC off the block..who will go up?  Andy (i hope) and then if Andy goes up,will Spencer,Amanda & Mc keep Andy & vote out Aaryn?  that is my fear...man i really hope that Elissa,Judd,GM or Aaryn win veto :)    (fingers crossed)

If Am/Mc win pic Aaryn goes. She knows that is the fall back. But Elissa has really covered her vases well. I would LOVE to see Andy go up as a replacement. Even of he wasn't going out, just watching him have a nervouse breakdown would be entertainment enough.  :yess:

Online deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2013, 02:06:28 PM »
Has anyone here heard about it being a 5/6 hour POV comp due to possible pandora's box? It been going around on other sites and i would hate to think that production is going to interfere with Elissa's plan to evict Amanda. I know its been said that Amanda is the pre-determined winner but thus far I am trying my best to give them the benefit of doubt. I love BB and would not watch if that is what is happening here.

maybe they are going to wait and see if amanda doesnt win pov then do pandoras box... 

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2013, 02:39:19 PM »

maybe they are going to wait and see if amanda doesnt win pov then do pandoras box...

how many do over's could they possibly give her to get it right .. :funny:

Online deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2013, 02:48:06 PM »
 :funny:  based on the current length, it appears a lot!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2013, 03:12:30 PM »
Amanda having to put up with what she dealt out is absolute gold!

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • MY FAVORITE GUYS EVER, JAYMES & JAMES!
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2013, 03:18:09 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 15:

Week 1: McCrae, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, Elissa, MVP, David nominated, McCrae wins veto, used on Candice, Elissa up, David evicted 7-5-0
Week 2: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, Elissa, MVP, Jeremy nominated, Jeremy wins veto, used on self, Nick up, Nick evicted 7-4-0
Week 3: Helen, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, Elissa, MVP, Spencer nominated, Kaitlin wins veto, used on self, Jeremy up, Jeremy evicted 9-1-0
Week 4: Judd, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, America, MVP, Elissa nominated, Elissa wins veto, used on self, GinaMarie up, Kaitlin evicted 9-0-0
Week 5: Aaryn, HOH, Howard & Spencer nominated, America, MVP, Amanda nominated, Spencer wins veto, used on self, Candice up, Howard evicted 7-1-0
Week 6: GinaMarie, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, America, MVP, Amanda nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Spencer up, Candice evicted 7-0-0
Week 6: Aaryn, HOH, Jessie & Spencer nominated, Aaryn wins veto, used on Jessie, Judd up, Judd evicted 7-0
Week 7: Andy, HOH, Jessie & Spencer nominated, Andy wins veto, not used, Jessie evicted 6-0
Week 8: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, Elissa wins veto, used on self, Spencer up, Helen evicted 4-1, Judd back on BB
Week 9: Elissa, HOH, Aaryn & McCrae nominated, Amanda wins veto, to be continued...

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2013, 03:18:20 PM »
Holy Crap...she won

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2013, 03:19:12 PM »
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  Amanda won POV.   :tantrum
Welcome Guests and RFF Members! Join the discussion and share your opinion!

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2013, 03:20:11 PM »
How.

Online Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2013, 03:22:19 PM »
 :res: :res: :res: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan:

Please backdoor Andy or this week was a waste.
Rip apskip

Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2013, 03:22:51 PM »
Ugh. I hope Elissa puts andy up as the replacement nom then.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2013, 03:24:35 PM »
Ug     :gaah: :gaah:      I feel sick       And most of these HGs are slobs.....just saying

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2013, 03:25:13 PM »
I'm good with Andy leaving. 

They are slobs!
Welcome Guests and RFF Members! Join the discussion and share your opinion!

Offline Cassie2222

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2013, 03:27:34 PM »
I hasvt I see the POV, but if it looks like it was set up for Amanda to win, I AM DONE WATCHING THIS SEASON! D-O-N-E. it now officially seems rigged for Amanda. Sick sick sick sick!!!!!

Offline Kandace

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Deal with it
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2013, 03:27:56 PM »
OMG seriously of all people to win
#TaylorsPosse

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2013, 03:28:23 PM »
I hope she puts up Andy too, but will he be voted out?  The thought of another week of the biggest slob Amanda makes me sick.  If I was Alissa I would only do my dishes and my laundry.  The hell with the rest of them.

Online deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2013, 03:34:56 PM »
see, we all knew she would win.  makes me sick

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2013, 03:38:12 PM »
Looking at Amanda she must think she is hot running around in her under garments...looks like she is getting fat around the middle...I can't stand that skank

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2013, 04:21:55 PM »
Looking at Amanda she must think she is hot running around in her under garments...looks like she is getting fat around the middle...I can't stand that skank
Wow what show have you been watching LOL... The skank has always been a misshapen blob of goo!
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Online deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2013, 04:37:57 PM »
so with the rumor floating around about Amanda and Allison...  first, isn't that illegal?  isnt with all things, no family or friends shall compete or enter into sweepstakes, shows, comps, etc?    2nd)  she HAS to know this is being talked about so why would she continue to feed into it.  If it was true, would she risk everything for this douchebag?  I mean there is A LOT of uproar over this rumor.  And if it's NOT true, wouldnt she do what she could to get amanda out so the rumors would stop?  i mean all this win does is show people that it's true.  And as far as helen being tapped/pushed, what could they possibly offer her to make her step down?!

Online QueenofRussia

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • NICOLEGODDESS<3333
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2013, 05:11:40 PM »
Is Judd in a alliance with El?

Custom Search