Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 52642 times)

Online KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« on: August 23, 2013, 05:51:44 PM »
Here ya go  :hoot: a brand new fresh thread to discuss our live feeds! Post away!!
delightful just delightful

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 07:04:16 PM »
I really think Elissa wants to see what happens with veto, and then put Amanda up as target, so she doesn't have to deal with Amanda on block for a week, and if she wins veto, she can say, she never planned to put her up, and mcc was not her target. She has been careful to say to Judd and even Andy, do you understand what I am trying to do?
This way, if Amanda wins, no one can say she told them Amanda or Mcc were her targets. And she could still get Aaryn out anyway.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 07:04:48 PM »
thanks KitKat! :<3

Online KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 07:13:55 PM »
I agree with Lily on her opinion of Elissa's strategy. I really do think that Amanda is the ultimate target  :cheer: I am loving watching Elissa be in power and FYI there is no HOHitis on her part either...at least so far. She acts like she has a goal in mind and keeping focused on that goal...I am really impressed with her as HOH thus far  :)

You are so very welcome deltawba  :hrt:

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2013, 07:19:01 PM »
I always felt since about week two, that Elissa was sandbagging not just physically, but mentally as well. It's starting to look like that's confirmed, with her wins lately and what she's doing with her first HoH.

With her body and conditioning I knew she could/would be a beast in comps, and now we're seeing the mental side kick in as well.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2013, 08:00:00 PM »
I'm loving this Elissa and Judd final 2 deal.  :hrt: :hrt: :hrt:

I hope he's being genuine. It seems like he is. I know she is.  :<3

I have been back and forth with the way I feel about her but she seems to be the only one that wants to actually shake things up and is not too scared to make a move. I know we don't know the noms yet but I'm guessing she's serious about what she's been saying.

I want Amanda gone this week but I can understand Elissa's main target being Aaryn with Mcmanda being plan B. Everyone's going to be coming after her next week though unless she gets a solid alliance going with maybe Elissa/Judd/GM and Spencer? I think Judd/GM have a good shot at HOH next week but I also think Andy/Mcrae do too.

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2013, 08:54:24 PM »
Amanda can dish it out but she sure can't take it.   :funny:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2013, 09:11:44 PM »
Do we know about have/have nots?

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2013, 09:22:18 PM »
Do we know about have/have nots?

There has been no mention. There wasn't a comp for it.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2013, 10:06:40 PM »

[/quote]

Oh and by the way, didn't mean to leave you out, you are ALSO the awesomist!!   :-[ :luvya:

Online KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2013, 10:18:01 PM »

Oh and by the way, didn't mean to leave you out, you are ALSO the awesomist!!   :-[ :luvya:
[/quote]

Awww I didn't feel left out at all  :ghug: thank you so much! We have a great group of updaters even when these clowns are a pain in the booty lol but for me this is an AWESOME week  :cheer: and I am love love loving the GM Judd Elissa alliance  :luvya:

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2013, 11:19:38 PM »
ditto!!!  and yeppers, the best updaters ever!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • MY FAVORITE GUYS EVER, JAYMES & JAMES!
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2013, 11:55:38 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 15:

Week 1: McCrae, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, Elissa, MVP, David nominated, McCrae wins veto, used on Candice, Elissa up, David evicted 7-5-0
Week 2: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, Elissa, MVP, Jeremy nominated, Jeremy wins veto, used on self, Nick up, Nick evicted 7-4-0
Week 3: Helen, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, Elissa, MVP, Spencer nominated, Kaitlin wins veto, used on self, Jeremy up, Jeremy evicted 9-1-0
Week 4: Judd, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, America, MVP, Elissa nominated, Elissa wins veto, used on self, GinaMarie up, Kaitlin evicted 9-0-0
Week 5: Aaryn, HOH, Howard & Spencer nominated, America, MVP, Amanda nominated, Spencer wins veto, used on self, Candice up, Howard evicted 7-1-0
Week 6: GinaMarie, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, America, MVP, Amanda nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Spencer up, Candice evicted 7-0-0
Week 6: Aaryn, HOH, Jessie & Spencer nominated, Aaryn wins veto, used on Jessie, Judd up, Judd evicted 7-0
Week 7: Andy, HOH, Jessie & Spencer nominated, Andy wins veto, not used, Jessie evicted 6-0
Week 8: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, Elissa wins veto, used on self, Spencer up, Helen evicted 4-1, Judd back on BB
Week 9: Elissa, HOH, Aaryn & McCrae nominated, to be continued...

Offline QueenofRussia

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Brittany - Queen of BB16 <3
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2013, 12:34:23 AM »
i think if judd/gm possibly?? dont win next HoH. elissa is going to be nominated. hoping for pandoras box for elissa giving her diamond power of veto or something lol. do we know if theres a pandoras box which day it is? monday,tuesday??

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2013, 08:37:10 AM »
Now Elissa is on the right track. Get them both up there, and may the best slob win. Hope Amanda/Mccrae do not win veto.  :yess:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2013, 09:28:27 AM »
Now Elissa is on the right track. Get them both up there, and may the best slob win. Hope Amanda/Mccrae do not win veto.  :yess:

Cracks me up how Elyssa is not swaying one "inch"  not letting McCranda get into her head...she is going to put the screws to those 2 and have fun doing it....Andy has pretty much been outed...no one trusts him anymore like he thinks they do....

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2013, 10:31:28 AM »
amanda is going to win veto.  they will set it up for her.  especially if she IS scripted to win

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2013, 10:33:52 AM »
I had stopped watching CBS as my little protest to this group. I truly believed that Amanda was going to win it all because of a friendship with A G . YEA!!!! Elissa. I will be back watching. I should have trusted Elissa's game when they couldn't talk her into putting up Howard when she was MVP. Voting with the house was strategic and smart. You can see that she is not going to be swayed from using the veto and putting up Amanda. If this works then she deserves to win it all!

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2013, 10:36:39 AM »
amanda is going to win veto.  they will set it up for her.  especially if she IS scripted to win
If she wins it I'm back not watching. Then Andy should go up. With him gone the information glut will be gone.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2013, 10:40:12 AM »
If she wins it I'm back not watching. Then Andy should go up. With him gone the information glut will be gone.

Have to say I am impressed with Elissa.  So she really was sandbagging the whole time and playing stupid?  And now that she needs to step it up she has!  If nothing else, this will be an interesting week to watch.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2013, 11:00:41 AM »
IF there is  VETO GOD--- please don't let the MC/Aman's win.!! 

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2013, 12:31:38 PM »

After the veto players were picked, i remember the cockpit crew saying they would surround Am so she couldn't win....have no idea how this would turn out

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2013, 12:34:11 PM »
It would be really funny if everyone else came up with a Veto rigging plan so that she couldn't win. :funny:

Online KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2013, 12:36:09 PM »
Sending good vibes to Elissa hope you win that veto girl!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2013, 12:45:49 PM »
If Amanda does happen to win (which I hope she doesn't) I hope that Elissa will put up Andy!

Custom Search