Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 52687 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • MY FAVORITE GUYS EVER, JAYMES & JAMES!
    • Facebook
Re: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #175 on: August 26, 2013, 01:05:38 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 15:

Week 1: McCrae, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, Elissa, MVP, David nominated, McCrae wins veto, used on Candice, Elissa up, David evicted 7-5-0
Week 2: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, Elissa, MVP, Jeremy nominated, Jeremy wins veto, used on self, Nick up, Nick evicted 7-4-0
Week 3: Helen, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, Elissa, MVP, Spencer nominated, Kaitlin wins veto, used on self, Jeremy up, Jeremy evicted 9-1-0
Week 4: Judd, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, America, MVP, Elissa nominated, Elissa wins veto, used on self, GinaMarie up, Kaitlin evicted 9-0-0
Week 5: Aaryn, HOH, Howard & Spencer nominated, America, MVP, Amanda nominated, Spencer wins veto, used on self, Candice up, Howard evicted 7-1-0
Week 6: GinaMarie, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, America, MVP, Amanda nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Spencer up, Candice evicted 7-0-0
Week 6: Aaryn, HOH, Jessie & Spencer nominated, Aaryn wins veto, used on Jessie, Judd up, Judd evicted 7-0
Week 7: Andy, HOH, Jessie & Spencer nominated, Andy wins veto, not used, Jessie evicted 6-0
Week 8: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, Elissa wins veto, used on self, Spencer up, Helen evicted 4-1, Judd back on BB
Week 9: Elissa, HOH, Aaryn & McCrae nominated, Amanda wins veto, used on McCrae, Andy up, to be continued...

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #176 on: August 26, 2013, 01:19:59 PM »
Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) Elyssa is not vicious enough to give Amanda exactly what she is giving. GM, Judd, Spencer and maybe Aaryn would have no trouble going toe to toe with Amanda and fight. Elyssa is a "flight" type person as she doesn't really have it in her to be cutthroat.

I have been rooting for Elyssa the entire time, but at this point I am rooting for ABAM (Anybody BUT Amanda/McCrae). It's not a perfect ending, but I'll take it.
Oh, I think she does, only on a different level. She is not sinking to the scum level Amanda lives on, is all. But she is just as cutthroat in her own way.

That was my point, she is not going to go toe to toe (or face to face) in an argument with someone. She can certainly hold her own in her own way though.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #177 on: August 26, 2013, 01:30:42 PM »
what the hell i s it with these bitches..  they can put whoever they want on the block and they aren't allowed to say or do anything because the person on the block is obviously the bad guy, but the minute one of THEM get on the block then YOU are the bad guy.

I had really hoped BB had squashed all this shit last night but apparently not and apparently they are going to let it continue.  Maybe tho, since it's a work day, MAYBE someone will step in and kick her ugly ass out!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #178 on: August 26, 2013, 01:36:06 PM »
I will never understand Aaryn, McCranda or Andy....they put people on the block, make fun of them if they scramble or complain etc...  these 4 make it a huge issue...Andy would never put them on the block, he would crumble announcing it.  These 4 make me sick,

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #179 on: August 26, 2013, 01:41:44 PM »
Amanda is a vile disgusting excuse for a human being.   :gaah:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #180 on: August 26, 2013, 01:48:30 PM »
what the hell i s it with these bitches..  they can put whoever they want on the block and they aren't allowed to say or do anything because the person on the block is obviously the bad guy, but the minute one of THEM get on the block then YOU are the bad guy.

I had really hoped BB had squashed all this shit last night but apparently not and apparently they are going to let it continue.  Maybe tho, since it's a work day, MAYBE someone will step in and kick her ugly ass out!

:waves:deltabwa....you and I think a like, I was posting while you were posting with similar entries

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #181 on: August 26, 2013, 02:00:18 PM »

I totally agree but unfortunately she hasn't broken any BB rules yet.  : (   Let's just hope she self distructs like Chima did.
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #182 on: August 26, 2013, 02:21:27 PM »
i think they need to change the rule book.  threatening someone's life should be included in there. 

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #183 on: August 26, 2013, 02:31:09 PM »
are the feeds down?

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #184 on: August 26, 2013, 02:37:33 PM »
are the feeds down?

no they are up...Amanda running her vile mouth again to anyone who will listen

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #185 on: August 26, 2013, 02:52:44 PM »
ahh ok got it.  can't blame them for not posting that filth

Offline Shari

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #186 on: August 26, 2013, 03:09:18 PM »
Amanda: I miss my dog

McCrae: I am your dog

My new favorite!!  Fleas and all!!

And this...

mcyeastie .. i cant believe she nominated you shes got some balls if she doenst go home next week i'll kill myself

*promises, promises*

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #187 on: August 26, 2013, 03:09:43 PM »
Andy is a weasel and a rat. Can't stand to even look at him.

Hope he doesn't win HOH this time, and then out the door...I don't know how he keeps up with all the lies he dishes out
At least part of the Exterminators fits him
This is the only reason that Amanda hates Elissa, she can't intimidate her. Arryn is in for a surprise when she gets voted out. Elissa has gone one on one with Amanda in the past, but when someone acts like Amanda was acting it's better to ignore them and irritate them even more. LOL

So, did I miss something? Didn't Judd, Spencer and GM promise Elissa her votes to get Andy out? This was the whole reason Elissa put him up as the replacement, fulfilling Helen's parting warning to Andy that if he voted her out, he (Andy) would be next?

It's Andy going, not Aaryn. Right?
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #188 on: August 26, 2013, 03:12:35 PM »
I did read that the voting for the coup d' ta starts thursday night...not sure how true this is...maybe just a rumor

that would be the miracle we needed for Elyssa

Let's hope this is Pandoras box and she gets diamond power of veto and then we get to vote for her to get coup d'ta Amanda would lose her mind  :funny:

I hope it happens to save Elissa too! And Amanda would go berserk! Beyond berserk!  :tantrum
I am but a pebble on a rocky shore.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #189 on: August 26, 2013, 03:16:21 PM »
Andy is a weasel and a rat. Can't stand to even look at him.

Hope he doesn't win HOH this time, and then out the door...I don't know how he keeps up with all the lies he dishes out
At least part of the Exterminators fits him
This is the only reason that Amanda hates Elissa, she can't intimidate her. Arryn is in for a surprise when she gets voted out. Elissa has gone one on one with Amanda in the past, but when someone acts like Amanda was acting it's better to ignore them and irritate them even more. LOL

So, did I miss something? Didn't Judd, Spencer and GM promise Elissa her votes to get Andy out? This was the whole reason Elissa put him up as the replacement, fulfilling Helen's parting warning to Andy that if he voted her out, he (Andy) would be next?

It's Andy going, not Aaryn. Right?
No Elissa put Andy up ensuring that Aaryn would go to jury. Amanda wanted GM up so she could keep Aaryn. Aaryn was supposed to be working with Elissa but Aaryn ran back and told Amanda and Crae everything...Elissa found out via GM and that is why the plan was to get Aaryn out over Andy and Elissa wanted to see Andy squirm too lol
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #190 on: August 26, 2013, 03:17:54 PM »
Is this the link everyone is using to leave feedback on?  http://www.cbs.com/feedback

I just used that to make a complaint too. Amanda is beyond playing ED, she's making physical threats and invading Elissa's personal space. I don't think this is game playing, it's sick behavior.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #191 on: August 26, 2013, 03:21:56 PM »
No Elissa put Andy up ensuring that Aaryn would go to jury. Amanda wanted GM up so she could keep Aaryn. Aaryn was supposed to be working with Elissa but Aaryn ran back and told Amanda and Crae everything...Elissa found out via GM and that is why the plan was to get Aaryn out over Andy and Elissa wanted to see Andy squirm too lol
But... GM is a vote FOR Aaryn, and this is why she didn't go up as replacement. E had a choice between Spencer, GM and Andy as replacements, and first made sure she had Spencer's vote no matter who, then got same assurance from GM, then put up Andy. Andy goes, not only to fulfill Helen's wishes but also because E knows Andy is allied with the McNasties.

I have this all wrong? I have been reading the feeds for weeks.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #192 on: August 26, 2013, 03:26:24 PM »
Anton: The plan now is to get rid of Aaryn. Amanda told her this morning that she doesn't have the votes to stay. But this is only Monday. Things can change.  :)  (hoping they don't though!)

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #193 on: August 26, 2013, 03:29:54 PM »
Is this the link everyone is using to leave feedback on?  http://www.cbs.com/feedback

I just used that to make a complaint too. Amanda is beyond playing ED, she's making physical threats and invading Elissa's personal space. I don't think this is game playing, it's sick behavior.

I just did too TL!  In a society where anti-bullying has becoming a huge topic for media you'd think CBS would be more socially conscious of the message they are sending by NOT stopping bullying from happening. 
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Shari

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #194 on: August 26, 2013, 03:32:08 PM »

I just did too TL!  In a society where anti-bullying has becoming a huge topic for media you'd think CBS would be more socially conscious of the message they are sending by NOT stopping bullying from happening.
She is threatening to slit everyone's throat...

Offline Dallas-Girl

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • ***GO COWBOYS***
« Reply #195 on: August 26, 2013, 03:42:38 PM »
I wrote a complaint to CBS about Amanda's behavior yesterday. And today Amanda has continued the same  hateful behavior towards Elissa and  has included  treating acts of violence towards  the other hg,( if she see's anyone talking to Elissa)....So I sent CBS another complaint today...probably wont help, cos CBS loves this drama :(

Offline Dallas-Girl

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • ***GO COWBOYS***
« Reply #196 on: August 26, 2013, 03:44:06 PM »
 I meant "threatening act of violence" my bad :/

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #197 on: August 26, 2013, 04:05:51 PM »

I made a complaint as well. What vulgar behavior for a girl her age. Who does that? and now she is threatening the other HG's the same behavior if they DISOBEY her order to get Elissa out next week. Who does she think she is. OMG, cbs if you want good ratings.....get rid of the beast called Amanda.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #198 on: August 26, 2013, 04:06:35 PM »
I just sent out another note to CBS also...concerning the threats made
wish they would do something.

I used the  CBS broadcast one to send it to, is the other link better

Offline shadowphx15

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #199 on: August 26, 2013, 04:06:45 PM »
I hope for finale night they bring everybody 's parents and ask them how they feel about their kid's behavior on the show.

Custom Search