Author Topic: Which evicted House guest do you want back in the BB house?  (Read 3009 times)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Which evicted House guest do you want back in the BB house?
« on: August 21, 2013, 09:05:34 PM »
My vote would be cast for Helen...Only for her to go Straight after Amanda  :cheer:
delightful just delightful

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Which evicted House guest do you want back in the BB house?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 09:18:36 PM »
I want Helen to take down Amanda and Andy.  I'm just about done with this season unless some shake up happens soon.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 10:21:44 PM »
I think I would want Helen or Jessie, but preferably Helen because I think she is the most likely to gun for Amanda. I think Jessie might try to, and maybe even Candice, but I honestly think Judd will not and will actually align with Amanda.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 10:29:41 PM »
JESSIE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ <3

Or Helen. Helen would be good too. :)

But if Judd gets in.... :res:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 10:59:03 PM »
I think Helen will target Amanda. I wouldn't mind Jessie coming back either. My fear with Candice is that she'll go after Aaryn or GM. I just don't want Judd coming back, lol.

GO HELEN.

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2013, 11:33:32 PM »
Jessie or Helen (if evicted) to get back, please! :hrt:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2013, 01:27:15 AM »
I'm hoping Judd gets to come back in since he was the only one in this cast that I could stand  :funny: At lease he won an HOH and could have taken the POV he gave to Jessie. I think any other one comes back they will be leaving next week. And Judd will have a lease a chance of winning HOH or POV. Not liking anyone in this season except the J U double D  :funny:   :ghug: 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2013, 08:26:40 AM »
LOL J U double D! I never could understand 9/10s of what he said. How can someone talk without moving their bottom lip?  :funny: OTHO, would he have gained any perspective since he's been gone and realize who really set up him up for the eviction. When he left he blamed Elissa and Helen. Would he want Amanda out or would he still want to work with her and McCrae.   :umn:

I really would like to see Helen come back with immunity so she can't be evicted right back out the door.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2013, 09:30:51 AM »
LOL J U double D! I never could understand 9/10s of what he said. How can someone talk without moving their bottom lip?  :funny: OTHO, would he have gained any perspective since he's been gone and realize who really set up him up for the eviction. When he left he blamed Elissa and Helen. Would he want Amanda out or would he still want to work with her and McCrae.   :umn:

I really would like to see Helen come back with immunity so she can't be evicted right back out the door.

:luvya: hi TL !! I completely agree-- they would have to give her or anyone that comes back immunity for this week at least. Make it interesting!! I sure hope Judd realized exactly how that worked!!!! Does anyone know if they are in sequester or together?

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2013, 05:03:04 PM »
I don't agree with the immunity for the person who returns, especially when there are only 8 people left. I mean why give an even bigger reward to a house guest when they already get a second chance to play? That's just my opinion. And just because they are returning, it doesn't mean they are most likely the next one to go either like with past alliances.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2013, 05:40:33 PM »
I guess it's because I've watched other HGs come back and go right out the door. I remember Kayser came back, let tears influence him to let HOH go and was out the very next week. It was so sad.. and frustrating!  :gaah:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2013, 07:07:45 PM »
At the moment it looks as though RFF members want Helen back according to our unscientific poll  :juggle
delightful just delightful

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2013, 11:12:17 PM »
At this juncture, Helen. No question.

She's up on the latest household dirt, at least more so than the others. They have been out of the loop too long and Jess gave Judd misinformation about Helen being instrumental in his demise.

Helen did do Amandas dirty work alright but, Jess wasn't aware of Amanda, McCrea and Andys final four pseudo alliance created just for that purpose. And Helen....STOP going to McCrea! That silly alliance was just a ploy! If Andy was lying to you, so were A & M!!!    :gaah:

Andy needs his butt handed to him on a platter and Amanda needs shown the door.

Helen has just got to win this challenge and return as HOH to put Amanda and Andy up for eviction.

:hoot: