Author Topic: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 8/20/13  (Read 3742 times)

Online ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 8/20/13
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2013, 02:22:46 PM »
elissa working helen's slop :lol:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Online ugot2bekidinmeny

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2013, 02:28:01 PM »
cams 3/4 still on have not sleepers amanda and gm

elissa is scrubbing the pot  )-**

Online ugot2bekidinmeny

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2013, 02:51:03 PM »
helen is out of the DR

Elissa is shaving her pits :lol:

Online ugot2bekidinmeny

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2013, 03:22:06 PM »
aaryn is awake

elissa outback i never want to talk to aaryn and gm ever again.. ever ever ever.. i cant wait toi not look at her face

helen i wnader what howards story is..

elissa i think howard is a great person

elissa the first time i talked to hoard he didnt look me in the face

helen everyone's got something that was casted in the show..  so with them leaving early i feel awful for that but he got casts..

aaryn 's watermellon

Online ugot2bekidinmeny

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #79 on: August 20, 2013, 03:30:40 PM »
aaryn slurping on watermelon :lala:

helen were yo there for the matress flipping incedent

elissa no..  candice is a proven commodity. they are not thaty have nothing to  prove for it..

helen you dont have to prove candice to me i know

elissa it doenst matter what they say aobut me i ahve things i ahve worked for inside and otuside fo this y0u cant say antyhing  to me that would bother me.. maybe if it came from candice i might but i dont know but them no..

helen it would  be the same for me if it came from you and andy

helen that whole candice thing that's candice.. i love her to death.. you don't have to convince me about her i feel that you always do

elissa  you can tell when a successful person  when they are doing something wrong she has things  outside this house.. candice cheered for a pro NFL team and aaryn you didnt.. candice has a successful career.. aaryn didnt SORRY!!i have 10 different things i can do SORRY you dont..  :lol: this is so funny!

elissa i dont know she it me is like... it's not about candice it's reality candice is successful and

helen i totally agree.. they didnt put 16 candice's in the house

BB Aaryn please report to the HOH room blog time

Online ugot2bekidinmeny

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2013, 03:35:11 PM »
helen do you think these guys and girls will be more

elissa i think when i was 22 i wanted to be successful with people that were  older than me.. and i wanted to strive for that to be like them..  and pick their brains

helen i think i was ambitious  but i feel now that im even more so.. and i dont want to share what i want now because we are on tv..  when i was 22 i didnt have the drive i have now at 37

Online ugot2bekidinmeny

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2013, 03:42:03 PM »
spencer is finally getting out of bed :groan:

Online ugot2bekidinmeny

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #82 on: August 20, 2013, 03:54:29 PM »
elissa i hope you dont ever feel not beautiful

helen i feel more beautiful after being on this show

helen i want to start a business with you outside.. i want to be my own boss.. and i would love to do it with you.. and i have my own savings weather i win or lose and i know you have resources.. and we can do something together..

elissa i want to do my wellness center on my own..

elissa i feel that im always doing things for my website and my sisters website..and im always traveling

helen i feel that i want to  do something with you.. im taking a respite from teh work force and  i want to pursue my own business.. so when we get out lets have a business talk and work out a business plan.. and it's something that i like but dont know anything about it but as MOMS we can market it well ":groan:  and in my opinion i think work out clothes can be a good business..

helen being on this show has shown me that nothing is out of reach

elissa yeah ..

Online ugot2bekidinmeny

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2013, 04:01:45 PM »
elissa they are not learning anything except to be fake to get what yo want.. like they are not building character

helen i feel that i have been myself and i think they might have wanted me to play more ruthless.. i ahve a profession to uphold and children.. but i dont think you can win this game that  way.. i dont think ian terry won  this game by lying and being manipulative he won it being who he was

elissa neither did rachel

helen she was really real.. if anythig you want people who are theymselves

elissa rahcel was herself the second time the first time i think they lucked out  getting rachel at the  time in her live  and HELLO rachel;s antics compared to some of these people on this show  like Rachel is more entertaining cuz she has brains and her chemistry degree when aaryn doenst .. like candice 

helen did rachel get along with everyone in the house

elissa didnt get along with anyone she liked brendon..  but  she liked jordan on 13 and she did like matt and  hayden.. i mean she did like them

helen how far did she go on 12

elissa i think 6th

helen i have to say  she was always . she's a huge personality

elissa rachel.. is a hard waorker and litterally had more sucess  and savings more than anyone in the  house ins eaons 12 she worked her butt off to get it

helen peopole wanted to get reactions out of her like elissa doesnt know what her siter did in the game :groan:

elissa i think rachel ws taking estrogen that made her  spiral out of control

helen i dont recall that it that much i just  remember her  getting into ti with  i dont remember her name in the knockout.. was it keesha

elissa kristen

helen kristen.. yeah  i don't even remember who is she that should tell you alot :knuckles

Online ugot2bekidinmeny

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2013, 04:11:43 PM »
helen kristen was pissed off that she won the comp and tried to get at her and  now that im in the house  be supportive of people who win the HOH.. is't so special to be HOH why take it away from them even you worst enemy

helen i hope if i leave this house that you and i will be portrayed really well

elissa i think its what they say  if you didnt say it then they cant do .. like i know im  opinionated.. but..  my friends outside of her i dont have to be justified in what i sayt

helen i hope outside here i dont have to  seem skewed

helen if i leave i will be cheering you on..

elissa i jsut want to be around people that i can learn from.. i like being around you.. like my husband.,. i learn from things  he tells me every day i learn more from my little boy than people in here.. i feel im subjecting myself to an environment that are deteriorating from your brain cells.. 3 months you are worse off than what y8ou came in.. they dont care about growing.. and when you see  them like that they want you to lift them up and it's worthless to try and commence things to them.. you can not convince someone who is incapable of growing to be a better person you can not.. 

Online ugot2bekidinmeny

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #85 on: August 20, 2013, 04:15:37 PM »
elissa i do have a problem with amanda cuz i think she is wild and i think she has poor judment and that's different that poor characther

helen i agree she has poor judgement  but she doesnt have antyhing to lose.. she doesnt have a family and she is only a realtor..

helen i talk to members of congress.. i cant walk artound with bandiads on my boobs.. i ahve a lot to lose..  and that's why she can act that way

elissa i think that she is content with what she does and everyone likes her antics

helen if i am buying a house i dont care what your personal life is..

helen if im trying to help you win a campaign.. im going to try and give you advice..  i cant say yeah btw  there are pics of me on the internet with bandaids on my boobs..

helen my life is not reality its real.. i want to go to my kids school to be the chair of the PTA  but not if i have bandages on my boobs..

Online ugot2bekidinmeny

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #86 on: August 20, 2013, 04:19:40 PM »
cams 3/4 andy gm and spencer in the bathroom

amadna out of the bathroom with her batiing suit on.

andy i thought that was the best week with amanda getting spray tanned

gm yeah that was a good week

amadna yeah gm's week ws the best week

andy sorry my week was boring as fuck i wante dot keep everyone calm

spencer that week started off with a bullhorn and a BBQ meltdown

Online ugot2bekidinmeny

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #87 on: August 20, 2013, 04:26:30 PM »
elissa and helen outback helen folding towels

helen there are ugly mean and hurtful things in this game.. and i hope that if i  leave i can talk to candice and tell her that it's not her..

elissa  candice is going to have all that she wants to have.. and be

helen darnell docket candice is waiting for you to call and i want to go to your wedding

elissa candice is everything that wish they were

Online ugot2bekidinmeny

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #88 on: August 20, 2013, 04:27:32 PM »
amanda to helen when you get a chance at some point can i talk to you today'

helen sure

Online ugot2bekidinmeny

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #89 on: August 20, 2013, 04:40:13 PM »
mccrae and andy in the kitchen they hate that the lights are on and it's so bright

mccrae im so dehydrated :lol:

out back mccrae gm andy spencer

andy kills a fly

gm how come you cna kill a fly and i cant kill a rollie pollie

spencer cuz flies are  a nuisance

gm candice let it behind it fell out of her twat

Online ugot2bekidinmeny

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #90 on: August 20, 2013, 04:49:31 PM »
helen and amanda in teh cockpit fb 2:38 cams 3/4

helen i know this is a game whether or not i go i dont want you to think im a bitter jury member.. and i know i met my match if i go.. i want be bitter and i dont want you to feel uncomfortble around me

amadna the reason i felt upset yesterday is that the tatics you  are using yesterday is  getting personal.. and im not a bully i was being honest with you

helen i want you to know that i am sorry for that and i want you to know that i love you.. and whuile i want to stay i know that i met my mathc.. after ther game i know we can ave a talk.. the last 2 days .. i want us to be cool and i thihnk that you are  fantastic and i think you are really good at this game and  this is not me kissing y8oru butt..  i dont want to go out  of the game on bad terms

amadna im not bossy and i dont talk for mccrae.. and he's not going to turn on me.. and the things you said really hurt me and you saying that elissda is using me and that  she is going to come after me  and it got personal.. im not on the block

helen im sorry fter the last 15 hrs i ahve not  felt right i genuilnly care for the both of you.. and i will talk to mccrae on my own.. and i dintr feel good after that covnersation i had with him yesterday.. and  win or lose i still love y8ou and when you get to a point of where i am..

helena as soon as i finsihed talking to mccrae i dindt feel good about it.. and i dont want to be the one who puts you down.. and i will talk to mccrae seprerately

amanda yeah.. my feelings were hurt..  with jessie she attacked me on a personal level so i went  at her the samne..

helen yes .. i mknow you ahve never done anything to me.. and i let jessie do that on ehr own..

helen i wanted to clear the air with you.. and that is between you adn jessie and you ahve not done that to me

amanda i know  you were coming after me whether you admit it or not..  that is the only reason i want you gone

helen that's fair

amanda i felt that elissa was jumping on helen's boat.. she didnt say one word to me.. she was int eh kitchen and she  didnt say antyhign and i felt uncomfortable and i waled away and she laughed what was that

helen elissa has mad respect for you

:lolmao: Elissa is outside the cockpit listening in!

Online ugot2bekidinmeny

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #91 on: August 20, 2013, 04:57:56 PM »
amadna i ahve elissa's back   and turning her on me.

helen i ahve not she's not mad at you she is only spending time with me incase i am leaving and i dont recall saying that elissa is using you she did sy that maybe  mccraae mis constued my words.. and i think that if i say  that elissa is going to go after someoen she will but she is  her won person

amdna i want to talk to elissa myself.. ium too honest too fast.. and i knew that i wasnt going to vote for you and i didnt want to lie to yoru face and iw anted to be honest wioth you

helen i apprecaitethat outside this gfame i love you and i think youa re smart.. in a whole nother smart and it's something that i ahve nto  seen and you are well spoken and what happens in teh game that i still love you and  i wont taint jury on you and  if anything i will say that you played an awesome game

helen  and i want  to spencer time with you i only have 2 days left

amanda yeah and i was upset yesterday.. and i almost felt bullied by  you

helen im sorry..  and i dont feel good aobut my convo with mccrae yesterda,..

amanda so you know that  i legitiamely love mccrae and it's not that money it;'s  him  and if i leave the game i will be away from him for a month  and a half

helen i apprecatiate that and im sorry i questioned it..

helen im not a sore loser.. and if i leave i want the next 48 hrs to be comfortable and spend the  next 48 hrs hanging out with you mccrae andy and aaryn

amanda everyone that left each week knew that when they left they were my targete

helen i ahd an awesome game with you we did work well

amanda i will never say bad things about you and i dont want to take you down yesterday she said she wanted to rip her face off but that's not bad nw is it :lol:

helen i was trying to stay in the game.. and  i love and adore y8ou and i want  to be able to say i helped you get there.. and if it's not me at teh end i want to be able to say that.. and i have mad respect for you and i want my last 2 days to be positive and i have gone very far in this game

Online ugot2bekidinmeny

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #92 on: August 20, 2013, 05:01:46 PM »
amadna  if elissa is targeting me i need to knwo that cuz i need her

helen you need to talk to her that's on you she will do what she wants to do she will pay the game how she wants when i leave.. but im not gonna.. obviousuly elissa wants to keep me

amadna but im not on the block  camogn agaisnt spencer he is on teh block

helen im sorry

amadan i accept your apology

helen i dont want to taint all the good things that wee have done together.. it's not an end.. it's just a game and without you i couldnt have done all the things that i have done.. and it kills me to leave with you and i not on good terms.. and if anything  elissa you andy and mccrae are my people and a after the last few weeks i want to go back to that..  i started with you guys and you are  my people  and i love you

they hug it out leave and elissa comes out from the bathroom.. she heard it all!!!  :lolmao

Online ugot2bekidinmeny

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #93 on: August 20, 2013, 05:10:30 PM »
Aaryn got her HOH camera

Online ugot2bekidinmeny

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #94 on: August 20, 2013, 05:13:59 PM »
helen is telling elissa poolside what she told amanda.. [i[] helen doesn't know that elissa was outside the door listening in :lol: [/i]

helen i wanted her to know that i adore her and

elissa i cant handle it it's so repulsive..

helen i want you to play the game smart

elissa i know aaryn is a bad person i feel she has negative energy.. she is fake conniving and 800 people in one person.. she's like a 16yr old in a 22 yr old body

helen im going to be here for 2 days and i cant have you saying that to her

elissa i have to stay away from her it's so bad..  she is not an adult.. she has nothing to offer and in the game maybe but i feel it's becuasee her brian is timulated..

Online ugot2bekidinmeny

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #95 on: August 20, 2013, 05:19:29 PM »
helen if i want to stay i have to be nice to her

elissa im totally cool with that yo make your decisions and i think it's good for my game if y8oua re nice to her but i cant stoop to her level..

helen i want you to know i will be channelling  energy..  and i want you to win and get o the end.. and i think that in the  game you aRE THE Only one who hasnt lied to me.. brenchal wants you to get to teh end and amaerica  wants you to get to teh end

elissa she is jealous and doenst know anything aobut me and in the game i havent won any HOH's and she is jealous

helen i want you to get to the endd and part of that is working with peopole you dont want to  so you can gety to the end. so thnk aobut that but i know you cant stand her but you might  need her

elissa i want her goooone i  dotn want to look at her and her celulite.. adn every time i see her i see candice makig fun of her and eveent though candice didnt make fun of her she kept it real

helen i can only tell you  there are common people  you would want to go after so you might ahve to swallow it

elissa i swallowed it this whole game

helen unless you get her out

elissa if she win hoh she will puit me back up.. adn i think she wants to be center of attention.. and that's why she didnt like candice and jessie..

helen you think she likes me

elissa yeah

helen cuz im not taking  attention away from her

elissa yeah i told her week oen that she and i have nothing in common.. and that we  dont compare and not in a bad way..

I need to take a break i hope if someone is lurking they can cover some

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Big Brother Canada!
« Reply #96 on: August 20, 2013, 06:03:15 PM »
Highlights Update:

3:19PM BBT - 4:00 PM BBT

Amanda heads into cockpit to talk with McCrae about the convo she had with Helen

---

Amanda asks Elissa if she can talk with her

They head to the cockpit

Amanda explaining to Elissa why she acted how she did yesterday

Amanda tells Elissa that Andy had said Helen was coming after her next week

Elissa tells Amanda that Aaryn was going after Amanda first.

Says that Aaryn is the worse once in the house

Elissa retells tells the tale of week 1, Aaryn came up to her and said "We are suppose hate each other"

Amanda tells  Elissa she is more trusting of her than of Helen

Elissa can't understand why Helen thinks she has the right to talk for Elissa

Elissa seems upset that Helen is speaking for her.

Helen is not her words, Helen doesn't speak for her.

She talks about how she is hating her life everyday in the house, and its only going to worse when Helen leaves

Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Online ugot2bekidinmeny

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #97 on: August 20, 2013, 06:04:13 PM »
Amanda and Elissa in the cockpit.. Amanda that reason i knew that Helen as coming after me is that Andy told me.. and i haven't told anyone..  he told me ta ht she wanted me up. and i am loyal to  you and  wanted you to win that veto and people are  lying to  Helen's face.. and you know from the begin  i have wanted  you and protected you and you were the first person i told about mccrae and  her trying to turn you against me.. the reason i  want her gone is because i knew she was .

Elissa you know that aaryn was coming after me and you knew that Kaitlin was coming after me too

Amanda  Kaitlin went because she wants  coming after Helen  but it was really Judd that wanted her out..  it was supposed to be aryyn and judd flipped that and so you know the first time  aaryn  wanted you up on the block and you erent up.. but the second time you knew you were going up there was no way i could stop that

Elissa she wanted to start a fight with me  i dont agree with anything that they

amanda  just get them out of here that's all

they are talking in circles

elissa she doesnt even know who Don wollman is she is such and idiot and fishies!! :lol:

Online ugot2bekidinmeny

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #98 on: August 20, 2013, 06:15:50 PM »
amadna  i take the higher road with them and you know that they dont talk anything.. 

elissa youa re saying theya re agaisnt you and they are lying about voting to keep helen

amdna i think gm will do what aaryhn wants

elissa and youa re saying that aaryn wants helen out
 amanda  she dosnt know taht im with you and that spencere is by himself

amanda gm makes aaryn stronger.. and as long as gm doenst get  hOH next week

elissa i knew that was the plan it wa obvious

amadna i know you want to save helen..  but she has been otward goign after me

elissa if y8ou keep her she would never go after you

amanda i feel that andy knows what spencer is thinking and we're weith andy and that he's lying to spejncer incase spencer gets any paower..  but helen has told me gm spencer  and aaryn that i was her target the  most.. and for a while she lied to my face aobut it and i knew that whole jessie thing.. that  jessie wanst lying andy told me and i have known for weeks helen was coming for me.. and i cant control what aaryn does and i know she wants you out and i know taht helen being a bigger target and you winning veto  she would   go over you and helenw as in an alaince with aaryn and i trust you and i dont  feel..

elissa i know where youa re coming from.. for my own game.. i want to keep her.. and for my best interests its not good that aaryn and gm are here

amedana i hear you.. i cant trust helen  she lied to my face

elissa if i put aaryn up yo would vote her oput

amadna yeah.. i would back door her..  i would pout up spencer and gm and then bd her and make sure that everyone  wins veto..  i trust you i told you that last week

elissa i just dont want helen to go..

amanda she "judded me she jessie'd me.. and you know how i am.. it's hard how you feel in teh beginging there is someoene very week that was gunning for me and when i  found out it was helen i wasnt really hurt

elissa i was never part of that alliance

amanda i cant speak for anyone else but she toild mccrae that i was the bad guy..
 andy told me that she sat in  his hoh and said now is the time to strike  to get me out

elissa  and aaryn tried to get and alalicne with gm and adny..

amanda helen admiddetted it..  she used the term  good and bad guys  and being called a bully that hurt my6 feelings and we just hd a c9onversation about  me telling her that i wasnt going to keep her.. and when andy told me that she wanted me out  i kew it was true and im totally throwing andy under the bus  but he cant just sit there..

amdanad im here for you adn i need you .. me andy mccrea need you

elissa im an asset to this game..  i dont want to be used

amanda you have always been someone i needed in the game.,.  we are valuable  together..

amanda  why did  helen go to aaryn and tell her hat she needs to work with you and that you guys wouldn't

elissa i think you wanting to work with arryn and try to make her a well rounded person.. i think you are going to be the one that is leaving and be upset with the way you are being portrayed

Amanda why ??

amanda yeah youw ere cuz you knew about it..

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Big Brother Canada!
« Reply #99 on: August 20, 2013, 06:17:08 PM »
Out back....

Spencer, GM, and McCrae...

Random chatter...

Watching Andy workout on the elliptical machine