My thoughts of this episode:
- I agree with Polaroid! The Roadblock was poorly designed. It only took less than 15 seconds to complete!
I'm thinking the production hoped for some drama, but eventually it didn't happen.
- I really love the Speed Bump. However, I wished for they show in which part the Tims are wrong (like TAR19's Leg 1 Confucius Roadblock).
- The Detour also wasn't really original enough, because we've seen some parts in other seasons.
- Kudos for Vanessa & Celina for not wasting the EP and used it. I think they would've been eliminated instead if they didn't use it.
- Once again, overconvidence made another team with EP eliminated. This time, because Kristen & Darren too confident with the fact that they can row a raft. I wonder that they didn't realized that in fact they're in bottom three position after arriving in Yukon. If I were them, I would have use it that time.
- I'm getting annoyed by Holly and her breakdowns (yeah, with "s")! Looks like in next episode she will have another breakdown...