Author Topic: Did Howard Really Say That?  (Read 5034 times)

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
Did Howard Really Say That?
« on: August 02, 2013, 02:57:09 PM »
For those of you who missed it last night the BB house erupted as Amanda went off on Jessie, and then on Candice.  Check out the feeds around 12:29 BBT time last night to watch the mayhem and the aftermath.  With all the racist comments, all the gay slurs, and all of Spencer's rude comments toward women, you would of thought we had covered all the bases in the BB house.  But Amanda and Candice's fight brought the house to a whole new level last night.  During the heated exchange, Amanda leveled to Candice that Howard had said to her "I want to **** the s**t out of you".  Judd and Andy both told Candice they did not know for sure what Howard had said, but she was visibly shaken after the exchange.  So what did Howard have to say after finding out what Amanda said he said on the night in question....

From his Interview with Zap2it.com:

There was some controversy on the live feeds this week over a comment you whispered to Amanda in the kitchen. She got pretty riled up about it, talking about feeling threatened and having production check the tapes. Can you tell us what happened? What did you say to her?

"I mean, basically it was nothing. This was after the big thing outside where Candice confronted Spencer. At this point, I'm just carefree in the game. ... I just saw an opportunity to joke with her .. I walked up and I said, 'I love you' and she said, 'What, no you don't?' and I said, 'No, I love you.' With her being brash and she's never been one to be shy about her sexuality, in a joking manner, I whispered, 'I really do love you and outside this house you'd be so hot to me and we could hang out' and that was it. That's a joke I felt I could joke with her about because her, Candice and maybe GinaMarie, they're really open about their sexuality and that was basically it. She made more of it because she never really could figure me out because she couldn't control me. I guess she took it as a game ploy ... I mean, that's basically what it was. I wouldn't harass anybody."

Amanda is telling the house you said you want to "f*** the s*** out of her."

"No. No. It wasn't anything to that degree. Basically, I said we could hang out, you're so hot. She had always joked with me in that fashion, even in public around other houseguests. ... It was said in a joking manner. If she took it as [threatening], I will apologize over and over because I definitely didn't mean it in an offensive manner."

Excerpt from: http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/08/big-brother-15s-howard-overby-addresses-the-amanda-comment-and-the-racism-in-the-house.html

If you think Howard wouldn't say something like this though:

Check out Howard on flashback, 8/1 at 5:01AM BBT and let the feed roll till shortly after 5:02AM. He tells Candice that he and his friends will f**k the S**t out of a woman. (please note this is paraphrased and not the actual quote hence no quotation marks, but it is the jest of what Howard said)

So what do you think?  Did Howard really make the comment Amanda says he made?  Or is Howard telling the truth about what he said?  Or is the truth somewhere in the middle?  Give us your thoughts below.
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Did Howard Really Say That?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 06:41:41 PM »
I think he said it, both Andy and Judd said that Amanda was visibly shaken afterwords, also on July 26 (flashbacks) Howard made me feel uncomfortable the way he was talking to Candice in her face and not letting her get up. 
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 06:59:30 PM by House »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 07:06:58 PM »
I watched the flashback four or five times when it first happened. It takes only seconds and he says something to her, she is like 'What?' and leans forward and he says something in her ear. She laughs and says Thank You! I didn't think she was visibly shaken when she tells Judd and Andy about the incident but she did have a funny look on her face.

I didn't think he said what she said he did. However listening to the 2nd flashback, he does say something similar to Candace. It makes me say HMMMM!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2013, 01:43:11 PM »
After thinking about this overnight, if Howard didn't say what Amanda said he said.. why isn't he angry?

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2013, 02:40:35 PM »
Howie is a good dude and I hope he learns from this. I'm too afraid to watch the link because I have a "good" image of him in my head haha.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2013, 02:44:41 PM »
Howie is a good dude and I hope he learns from this. I'm too afraid to watch the link because I have a "good" image of him in my head haha.

It's an OK link. :) Just an interview with Howard. 

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2013, 02:57:17 PM »

It's an OK link. :) Just an interview with Howard.

Thank you! I just read it and it was fine haha.

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2013, 03:34:05 PM »
I've gone back, looked at the feeds.  Read a couple other interview's with Howard, and watched they way he's talked in the game at a few different points, including the flashback above.  I believe Howard certainly is capable of saying such a thing, and it's clear that while Amanda did laugh at whatever Howie said to her, she seem a little uncomfortable by it too.

I think the truth of exactly what he is said is somewhere in the middle.  We may never know what he actually said, but based on the comment to Candice it would seem possible that his comment was more online with what Amanda said it was then, what he said it was.
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2013, 06:30:16 PM »
Production muted Howards mic on the flashbacks you cant hear it..  in less than 10 mins after Amanda went to the DR and told Andy about it i went to flashbacks and  his mic was muted. since then im not sure  if they edited his audio. it's fairly simple to do.

I do believe Amanda.  She knows this is a game and know that the outside life is important.. she's not going to train wreck someone outside life for no reason.

Amanda's family has been under personal attacks ever since
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2013, 06:33:56 PM »
This is proof that CBS wanted to protect Howard from any backlash that was going to come from the Live Show

Exclusive Big Brother News was tweeted last night from the Twitter source removed has been a popular source of Big Brother news for the last couple seasons:

“INSIDER EXCLUSIVE: Yesterday's "LIVE" taping WAS NOT LIVE AT ALL- it was taped at NOON.
Audience was CBS employees ONLY. HGs were informed at 10:55 am about early taping but not given specific reason why. Noon was when most CBS employees were available. This is why the feeds were cut at 11:15 am and blocked until the HoH competition started, which was when things went back to being "live". The eviction was taped early cause production was worried about negative audience reaction to Howard's eviction at the hands of Aaryn. This is the most likely reason the feeds cut to fish so much last night, to make sure any mention of what happened didn't get leaked. Anyone who had tickets to the taping was turned away at the parking structure and offered tickets for a future live taping. The HoH competition WAS live. But we don't know what happened between 1PM (when taping finished) and 6:50PM (when HoH started).
It's safe to assume that Aaryn's eviction will probably be pre-taped as well with only CBS employees in the audience.”

So who is source removed can  be trusted? The story appears to be verified by a CBS employee, the Zingbot_3000 who tweeted: “didn't you read my tweets? The HoH competition WAS LIVE. Everything else was pre-taped.”

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2013, 08:56:17 PM »
It's safe to assume that Aaryn's eviction will probably be pre-taped as well with only CBS employees in the audience.”

Not if she is evicted on the second eviction of the Double Eviction...

Offline Debbi

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2013, 12:57:02 PM »
I have to say, in my humble opinion, I'd believe Howard over Amanda. Being a live feeder I've seen so many things Demanda has said to throw off the others. She makes stuff up all the time. Not saying Howard didn't say something he shouldn't have but I do believe Demanda embellished the crap out of it. If someone says something offensive you don't smile and say thank you. She has no credibility whatsoever in my book.

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2013, 06:31:43 PM »
How can he walk around with a bible and then say such vile things to a woman. GROSS!! )-**

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2013, 06:32:17 PM »
Howard admitted to saying it on Robhasapodcast show.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2013, 07:27:52 AM »
I had a lot of admiration for Howard and the way he would pray so intensely but I have lost my respect for him after he admitted he did say that vulgar crap to Amanda. I would have voted him for America's Favorite but not now.