Author Topic: TARcanada 1: LIVE SHOW Discussion! Ep 3 7/29 @ 9PM!  (Read 6958 times)

Offline couchracer

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: TARcanada LIVE SHOW Discussion! Ep 3 7/29 @ 9PM!
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2013, 05:56:48 PM »
It is all part of the race. I thought it was ironic how they had trouble navigating, so maybe they took a bad map and hid the rest. Maybe it actually helped others-not. But I still thought it was shady.

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2013, 07:34:49 PM »
The teams I'm rooting for right now are Vanessa & Celina, Holly & Brett and Jet & Dave. :)

It is all part of the race. I thought it was ironic how they had trouble navigating, so maybe they took a bad map and hid the rest. Maybe it actually helped others-not. But I still thought it was shady.
Holly & Brett didn't have trouble navigating. It was all because they had a hard time doing the tasks.

MrDeerShank

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2013, 07:49:33 PM »
Possible final memory task to do with animals?

We had the blue bear in leg 1, the bull in leg 3 (I don't know if anyone recalls any animals in leg 2? (dragon?))

Offline saskvagabond

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2013, 12:53:43 AM »
All the clues that send them to a new province have the provincial flag prominently displayed. That is another possibility. The same type of thing was on the clues for Season 9 with the flags and they ended with a flag memory challenge. As well, seasons that have a memory challenge with a map seem to show the country shape on the clues through the race.

Though I can't imagine remembering provincial flags would be that difficult. But who knows?

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2013, 04:01:27 PM »
What about monuments and statues or similar?
We have the Blue Bear in leg 1, the Milenium Gate in leg 2, the Outlaw in leg 3, the Pilot Monument and the locomotive in leg 4. :duno:
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez