December 28, 2014, 03:34:44 PM

Author Topic: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 7/30/13  (Read 8459 times)

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 7/30/13
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2013, 03:36:21 AM »
outside Howard, Spencer and Candice, Spencer says this time next week Amanda picture will be dark  :funny:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2013, 03:42:40 AM »
Elissa and Aayrn are talking about Candice and the racial remarks, Aayrn says when your get home you will see I never said anything racial, why would she it would be bad for her outside of the house. They seem like they are hashing things out, Elissa thinks they could get along  blahblah

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2013, 03:45:21 AM »
Helen goes up to HOH, now Elissa and Helen are going to go to bed

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2013, 03:52:27 AM »
outside Candice, Howard and Spencer, Candice is talking about the adoption place that she was placed  blahblah

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2013, 03:55:00 AM »
In cockpit, Judd, Amanda, McCrae, Andy, GM and Aayrn chit chatting

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2013, 04:03:32 AM »
McCrae and Judd went outside to have a smoke. Howard looks annoyed that McCrae is there (IMO) Candice left and now Aayrn is out there

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: July 30, 2013, 04:05:44 AM »
Candice now join Elissa and Helen in the bedroom, E and H were in bed and here comes Andy  :funny:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2013, 04:09:30 AM »
In the bedroom they are just chit chatting (Candice is in a good mood and really chatty, her voice is annoying)

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: July 30, 2013, 04:16:13 AM »
Outside, GM, Howard and Spencer asking GM if she solid she says yes, but she is leery of Andy and Judd, Spencer says regardless he is voting Amanda out, even if no one else. He said he thinks everything is cool but they need to get Jessie (this is not going to happen)

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2013, 04:26:45 AM »
in bedroom, Helen tells Candice that Jessie came up with the deal that Helen gave to Aaryn, not to say anything. She said I just told you this so you will be careful with Jessie

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2013, 04:30:37 AM »
Helen is telling Candice is safe, she should get zero votes. They also talked about Spencer

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2013, 04:32:20 AM »
Spencer and Howard still talking to GM about a power move  blahblah

nite all  :nitenite:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2013, 05:04:44 AM »
Hopefully a drive by

Aaryn talking about what her tweets will be in the cockpit room with GM and Judd.

McManda in the HOH room playing kissy face.

In the backyard,  Candice and Howard talking about Spencer.

Andy to bed.

Spencer to bed. 

Everyone else in bed.
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2013, 05:25:32 AM »
The conversation in the cockpit with GM, Aaryn and Judd is mind numbingly random- Aaryn's tweets, Aaryn's history in the house, Aaryn's not a racist and it quickly turns to their favorite pasttime Candice bashing. 

Judd heading to bed. 

Aaryn and GM start the whispering.   

GM: THey (?) want Amanda out and they think I'm voting her out.

Aaryn: that ain't happening.

GM: they told me if she stays everyone else will get picked off by her. 

Aaryn:  If amanda goes out then, Howard and Candice stays and we have to work with Candice. 

GM: I want her to go out.

Aaryn:  I want Candice out so bad

GM:  I could work with HOward

Aaryn: I could to

GM: Amanda wants Howard so bad.   

Aaryn:  She's the queen bee

GM:  Its not her HOH

Aaryn: Amanda is so condescending.   She called me a racist.

GM: You have to remember how she treated you in the beginning  and now that you're HOH she's kissing your ass.

Aaryn: No, she's been treating me the same way for a long time

GM: Oh, yeah, I didn't notice.

Aaryn: Anything can happen week to week.  We need to think what do we need to do to get through this week.   Big picture okay, but this week we're safe.  I've found in life that things work out because I have faith.  I have a positive outlook.  I said to Kaitlin that we would turn things around and Kaitlin was so negative.  Look at us now.

GM: I know that Amanda is cool, but I don't want her to go after us

Aaryn: She has bigger targets. 

GM:   She will alwyas have the numbers to keep her here.

Aaryn: The game will reset.  Amanda can't win anything.  She's lost everyting.  We can beat her.

GM: But what about Helen and th eothers.

Aaryn: HElen isn't stupid, she knows that she can't Amanda to the final two and win.  I just know that if we can be here after where we were we can do anything we can go to the win.

GM: You're th eonly one I can talk to .  I can't trust anyone else.

Aaryn: I know you don't want to be fake and you hate that but if you want to win you have to be fake best friends with everyone and you tell Aamanda everything.   

GM: I don't want to be a rat

Aaryn: Ian was a rat and he won.   You have to, you're in a perfect position to be a rat.  You can go to every person here and get info and if Amanda sees you coming to her and telling her what you know she'll keep you.   

GM: Doesn't Candice do that?

Aaryn: They know she's bs now

Fish.
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2013, 05:32:21 AM »
Aaryn: McManda loves you.

GM: Helen told me that she didn't get a chance to talk with you before and now that she has she really likes you.

Aaryn: I think we'll be final 5.  They want Candice, Elissa, Judd, Jessie.  YOu, Me, Amanda, McCrae, Helen and Andy.  The other six are Howard, Candice, Spencer, Jessie, Judd, Elissa.  Those six will go home first and we will be in the final six.

GM:  I hope so

Aaryn: Know so.  Know that with conviction and the only way that we'll go home is if we start doubting that.   At least if I make it to the final six I've made it to the end with people I respect.  Before that I'll be sick to my stomach.

GM:  Right now its the same.   Everyone says good things about you.  Helen likes Nick too.   :funny:

Aaryn: we will be here for a long time.

GM: I just want to be me and play hard. I want to win an HOH too

Aaryn: YOu can win HOH if you believe you can win HOH.  If you're in the HOH comp, and feel like you can't make it, that's a lie and its all in your head.  Pain is a mental thing 100% mental.  If you're in pain and want to fall or stop, don't think in your head, your pictures, crowns, safety and a bed to yourself. I don't  care about pain, pain is temporary.  Nobody else has that mindset besides me and McCrae. All the guys on the popsicle are goine.  Its me you and McCrae now. 

GM: wow.  That's true.

Aaryn: Do you notice how the camera follows Judd everywhere he goes?   THat says something.  He's MVP.   

GM: You think so.   Its the f'ing bear shirt.

Aaryn:  Don't tell him that I think he's mvp. He might not be who he says he is.  I'mstarting to think that every day.

GM: He just doesn't have any balls. 

Aaryn:  He has an agenda in his head.  He lets people think they're walking over him.  If people think they control you then you're safe.  Candice, Howard, Spencer, Elissa we can't control them, thats why they will leave.  I let everyone think that they're the puppeteer, but everything is helping my game.  Alright, I'm ready to go to bed.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2013, 05:33:46 AM »
In the HOH (for a short time, Aaryn is on her way)

McManda is chatting about McCrae's family. 

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2013, 05:43:18 AM »
Aaryn to the HOH room.

Aaryn: Judd is acting so weird.

Amanda: Why?

Aaryn:  I'm hitting on him and he's not even responding.

They all laugh.

Aaryn:  I told him I want to bang him in the shower and he said he wants to go to bed.   He's really freaked out about something.   

Amanda; In the cockpit, he wanted me to stop and i wanted to tell him that we are not stopping.   I want to make sure for the next 72 hours that we all know how to vote.  He kept saying stop. 

Aaryn: he's acting so weird.

McCrae: If he did flip the vote, the blood would be on your hands as the tie breaker.

Aaryn: I don't care. What does it matter, Howard will be home.

McCrae: You should tell GM that the blood will be on my hands.

AManda; Maybe you shouldn't tell her that, maybe she wants that.

Aaryn:  GM told me that Spencer and HOward want Amanda out really bad and that if you don't go home we will all be pawns and that you guys, Helen and Elissa will go to the final four.

Amanda: Let them think that.  That way they won't put me up against you. What did she say?

Aaryn: I think for some reason I talked her out of believing it. I don' tknow how.

McCrae: I'll talk to her and confirm we wouldn't have a final 4 with looney tunes.

Fish,

But before fish on feeds 3/4 Judd and GM chatting

Judd: Some pooint we have to make some big move.

GM:I know.  I thought this was a big time. Everyone has to be on the same page.  No one has their own big vote it has to be the house vote.  why does it have to be a house vote. 

Judd: I trust Amanda, McCrae and Aaryn the most.  Some of the othe rpeople are shady.

GM: I like spencer and howard, but

Judd: I trust Andy and but think he's close to helen.  We have to get through this week and then win hoh.

GM: they'll just want us to put up Candice and Howard.   

Judd: Don't let them tell you who to put up.  THey'll do that.  I wanted to get rid of Kaitlin because I thought she was starting to work with Helen and them.   We can weight out our options, lay low.   I'm scared winning HOH with a target.   I don't think anyone is ticked off.   the 9-0 vote really helped me.

GM: You're all good.

Judd: just keep everything between me and you.  I'll tell McManda that you're solid.

GM: I'll tell them toow.

Judd: I understand why Amanda is so stressed.

GM: I was on the block too and I wasn't stressed.  She's got a guilty mind because she's running this house.  she's very guilty.  That's why I smile and have a happy face.

Going to bed. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2013, 05:56:26 AM »
Back in the HOH, McManda and Aaryn still chatting.

Aaryn: who do they think I am.  I guess they know why they think I'll break the tie.  I've been pretending to care about Howard. I would have voted him out either way.   Now that he's said that he wants to leave and protect Candice.  I'll just say that and evict him. 

McCrae: I think Judd is scared.

Aaryn: He's acting so weird. I'm full on basically sitting on his face and he's not accepting it. Something is going on.

McCrae: He's just thinking so hard.   He's trying to get out of it.

Amanda; He's back pedaling.  We all know that he tried to flip.

Aaryn: I've never flipped on anyone.

McCrae: Our final four is good.  I trust you, you're a bad ass in this game.   we can have a good final four.  we are all straight shooters.  I trust Andy more than anything.

Amanda: Screw up in the alliance and you're done. I know Andy is working hard for us.  Judd, I don't know.

Aaryn:  I come tell you all what is going on and as long as you know that I"m telling you everything. I'm gettina long with everyone and I know that's putting a target on my back.  I was sitting her and I realized that HOward is not MVP and I just knew and I couldn't say anything.  D

Amanda: Did you know it was judd? Did you realize it today when I was talking to you.

Aaryn: No, I knew, and then I realized that he was talking about all of the shout outs he did while in solitary, especially the one BB live feed site.   All of the things he told me just spun and a light bulb went on and I knew

McCrae: He said when he says those peoples names  it cuts to the fish.   Why would he know that unless he was in DR and they told him it cuts to fishy.  Why would he. . .

And, look Fish.

Aaryn:  He has gone to these events, these after parties.  He told me that he met and was talking about someone.  He catches himself doing it and he stops and does the look like a deer in headlights. 

McCrae: He can know someone.

Amanda: Yeah, what little town in TN has after parties.

Aaryn:  I feel like he's playing up the small town thing to throw us off.

Amanda; Just like he's playing the dumb thing.

McCrae: He's super smart and he's a really good game player

Amanda; the only way you get to after parties is if you know someone on or from the show.   

McCrae: When I saw him in finals, I knew he was related to Howie.

Aaryn: he never, never talks about Howie and Janelle.

McCrae:  He always says that if he had a brother that was a good golfer that doesn't mean he is a good golfer.

Aaryn: I thin there are a lot of people here that are meant to be a look alike.

McCrae: I think people here are related. 

Amanda: I think Howard is related to someone.  I think Judd is related to someone.

McCrae: I think you (amanda) is related to someone.

Amanda: Really, we're going to do that again, you don't trust me?

McCrae: I don't care. 

AManda: I'm a jewish girl from Long Island, I'm related to Dani Donato.  Yeah.  Okay.

Aaryn: I could be CHicken George's daughter.

McCrae: It could be Jerry's grand daughter.   

Aaryn: Chicken George's daughter is a cute blond.

Amanda; How do you know? 

Aaryn: I remember his pictures from when he was HOH. They wouldn't let Elissa watch the seasons with her sister. 

Fish.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #93 on: July 30, 2013, 08:14:29 AM »
Good morning RFF members and guests!   :waves:

Everyone in their beds sleeping soundly. (Except for Clowny who is wide awake!)
Happy Holidays To My RFF Family!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #94 on: July 30, 2013, 10:43:07 AM »
GinaMarie went to the storage room and got something out of the cabinet, drank some Sprite from the fridge and went right back to bed. (Took Advil perhaps?)
(She is a HN, shouldn't be drinking Sprite.)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 11:54:32 AM by TexasLady »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #95 on: July 30, 2013, 12:41:17 PM »
HG on an inside lockdown
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #96 on: July 30, 2013, 12:44:31 PM »
elissa in the Sr

Judd and helen in the kitchen

judd who do you want to win

helen you

judd dont you want to win

helen of course but im going to vote on people who win comps and stuff what about you

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #97 on: July 30, 2013, 12:46:10 PM »
Howard candice andy still in bed..  Candice is not sleeping she is just  in the bed

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #98 on: July 30, 2013, 12:51:49 PM »
To catch us up. About 30 minutes ago Judd and Helen were in the BY, Helen was putting the awnings down for BB and one of them broke, making the awning hang on the right side. Helen told Judd that the wood was cracked and he got on a table and tried to fix it. BB told Judd to Stop it! We got fish and then BB called an indoor lockdown.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 12:55:13 PM by TexasLady »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #99 on: July 30, 2013, 12:58:15 PM »
Helen cleaning up in the kitchen

judd  eating ramen noodles and drinking blue electrolyte water

Elissa just general chatter about her allergies and snoring