Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/19/13  (Read 7046 times)

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/19/13
« Reply #100 on: July 19, 2013, 03:38:02 AM »
Gina Marie got an attitude towards Aaryn over Aaryn's "negativity".
Aaryn told Gina Marie she was just trying to tell her what's going on.
Both girls took exception with the way they were talking to each other.
They both calmed down.
Aaryn is upset that Judd is not putting up Howard or Spencer and now he's gonna put her up. Aaryn said "if I want to freak out I'm gonna freak out".
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #101 on: July 19, 2013, 03:44:03 AM »
Aaryn: I thought the goal was to get the guys out
Kaitlin: It is
Aaryn: Then why did Judd tell me he will NOT put up Howard?
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2013, 03:57:16 AM »
Aaryn tells Kaitlin & Gina Marie about Judd saying he might back door Elissa.
Kaitlin thinks he would just be using Elissa as a pawn.
Aaryn: "Judd thinks he can get the votes"
Gina Marie: "No, no..."

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #103 on: July 19, 2013, 04:00:03 AM »
Aaryn: I know you don't think it will happen but if he puts up Elissa, I think Amanda might want her out, she keeps getting MVP.
Aaryn: Maybe America will be able to vote someone out?
(Aaryn keeps running scenarios past Kaitlin & Gina Marie)

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #104 on: July 19, 2013, 04:02:42 AM »
Amanda, McCrae, and Andy talking game:
Andy tells Amanda that Elissa wants Aaryn out.
Judd walks in and says he thinks the safe play is putting up Kaitlin & Gina Marie.
Amanda says that when Elissa gets MVP she will put up Aaryn, "just so you know".
Amanda asks Judd why he wont put up Aaryn
Andy says he would feel like shit if he put up Kaitlin because she's been fucked so bad
Judd says Kaitlin never offered him anything and Aaryn did.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #105 on: July 19, 2013, 04:09:12 AM »
Judd tells Amanda he feels the most comfortable putting up Kaitlin & Gina Marie, and he will tell Kaitlin she is a pawn.

Andy, Amanda, and Judd all talked about how Elissa freaks them out. They feel like Elissa is in control of the show. They floated out there a conspiracy with her and DR visits. Also, Andy said it freaks him out how Elissa sets her mind on something happening in the house and bam it just happens.

So after Judd left the room, magically bam here comes Kaitlin and she tells Andy, Amanda, and McCrae that she thinks she is going back on the block. Andy acts surprised and wonders how she knows. Kaitlin says she just knows.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #106 on: July 19, 2013, 04:12:00 AM »
Kaitlin tells Andy, Amanda, and McCrae that she heard Judd is thinking about putting Elissa up.
Kaitlin throws Helen under the bus and says that Helen told her that Judd doesn't want to do what the house wants.
Basically Kaitlin implies passively aggressively that she's getting some info from Helen.
Kaitlin says she also knows that Judd is targeting a girl, not a guy.
Kaitlin says she thought she would be safe for a week. Kaitlin says she will be a little pissed off if she goes back on the block. Kaitlin says Jessie hates her and Jessie will tell Judd to put her up.
Andy says he will talk to Judd but doesn't feel he has any pull over Judd.
Kaitlin says that Judd thinks he has the numbers to get Elissa out this week.
"She's telling me that you guys lied about McCrae getting MVP last week to take heat off Elissa"
Aaryn walks in

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #107 on: July 19, 2013, 04:22:02 AM »
If any house guests have any meaningful conversations with Judd and I'm still awake, I'll post a recap of what they say. For now, I am done typing for a bit. House guests are speculating all over the place. Elissa with Helen, Howard with Candice, and of course the Goof Troop + Kaitlin when Aaryn is not in the room. Peace out.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #108 on: July 19, 2013, 04:25:41 AM »
Aaryn was trying to talk with Judd about being afraid that if she goes up and doesn't win POV people will vote her out. McCrae saw them talking and came over to break up the conversation. (Judd sounds inebriated)

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #109 on: July 19, 2013, 04:31:54 AM »
McCrae, Aaryn, and Judd in the kitchen.
Judd jokes that he will put McCrae up as a pawn.
Judd says Elissa has been acting weird all day.
Aaryn says she feels she is obviously going up, Judd doesn't tell her one way or the other.
Aaryn says she really hopes the twist is that the MVP is over.
Judd says he hopes so too.
Aaryn says: "why does Elissa want me gone? I am not going after her!"
Andy comes in the kitchen and gametalk stops momentarily (I'll post more if game talk resumes)

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #110 on: July 19, 2013, 04:36:17 AM »
Andy & McCrae continue to break up Aaryn from talking to Judd alone....  :iok

I am trying to stay up long enough to see if Judd gives Aaryn his word of protection. They are rotating the breaking up of this conversation though.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #111 on: July 19, 2013, 04:41:49 AM »
Judd got pretty drunk tonight, I think at this point it's time to call it a night. There's your parting image of what went down late tonight with the house.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #112 on: July 19, 2013, 04:48:12 AM »
Judd starts asking for advice from house guests.
Spencer says he would put up Kaitlin & Gina Marie if he was Judd.
Andy says he should put up Gina Marie & whoever he feels more comfortable with between Kaitlin & Aaryn and he honestly thinks Judd should put up Kaitlin in his position.
Judd asked Amanda what she would do if she was in his position WBRB screen hits.  (:;)

Kaitlin & Gina Marie keep coming up

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #113 on: July 19, 2013, 05:19:47 AM »
Andy, Spencer and McManda in their usual spot the cockpit

Andy saying that Kaitlin was saying she wanted to get HOH so she could pick the have nots and she had four in mind.  Andy said she was especially vengeful when she said that. 

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #114 on: July 19, 2013, 05:21:38 AM »
In the HOH, Judd looking at his pictures. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #115 on: July 19, 2013, 05:23:15 AM »
Andy tells Spencer that he hates the way Elissa seems to have mind control over everyone, and he's on her side because she's on his but he feels afraid to say anything about Elissa because America will go against them.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #116 on: July 19, 2013, 05:24:35 AM »
McCrae tells Amanda that he's worried because "Aaryn is still fucking talking to him!"
Amanda tells McCrae not to worry about it.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #117 on: July 19, 2013, 05:27:11 AM »
Angry much?

Everyone leaves the HOH except for Jess. 

Judd thinks McCrae and amanda will come up.  Andy comes up to say that he's going to bed.

JUdd: Who should I put up, and then I'll say you said to put them up?

Andy: Jessie and Me,  Jessie and McCrae, Jessie and Aaryn and may the best bitch win.  Laughing . . . 

Judd:   Andy told me to do this and I've been possessed by the spirit of GinaMarie and therefore

ANdy . . . I have nominated Nick's Hat and Amanda 

Much joking.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #118 on: July 19, 2013, 05:29:44 AM »
Amanda & McCrae are talking about back dooring Howard.
Amanda says if he doesn't do it she will tell him that he isn't working for the alliance, he is working for himself.
McCrae says Judd wants to get a woman out.
Amanda says, "he said that?"
McCrae says he keeps saying that.
Amanda says if he doesn't BD Howard "we can't trust him".

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #119 on: July 19, 2013, 05:31:56 AM »
McCrae says that Judd wants to get rid of Elissa.
Amanda says that Judd will fuck himself if he doesn't help us, he knows what we want, he is gonna do what he is gonna do.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #120 on: July 19, 2013, 05:38:50 AM »
Jessie tells Judd that if she was HOH she would target Kaitlin.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #121 on: July 19, 2013, 05:39:06 AM »
Judd doesn't like that he's in the hoh and can't mingle.  Jess tells him to go downthere.  He wants to stay up there now.

Jess says thank you for sharing the room with him.

He asks Jess who he should put up;

Jess: there are two scenarios. 1.) Your alliance wants you to backdoor howard

Judd: They said to put up whoever, one of the three girls and then Elissa will take care of the MVP

Jess:  I mean, I think they're just trying to avoid having to backdoor howard when its their turn.

Judd: Yeah, they want me to do it.   

Jess: right.  McCrae is playing this game way to safe for himself.  He's letting Amanda call all of his shots.  She's not calling them tomorrow.   

Judd: I'll talk to Kaitlin tomorrow and let her know that I'm putting her up as a pawn.

Jess: Kaitlin?  Why would you do that? 

Judd: I was thinking of putting up GM and Kaitlin.  I didn't want this HOH.  I put 650 thinking it would be way too low. If I want to win, I won't be able to do.

Jess:  At least you get this HOH though you might not get another.

Judd: I know,

Jess: What are you thinking?

Judd: Kaitlin and GM.  Kaitlin as the pawn, GM is going to go.  Unless MVP

Jess: Why would you keep Kaitlin and Aaryn over GM

Judd:  They would help me out.

Jess: They won't help me out

Judd: If I make a deal with them.   

Jess: Why do you want GM out so bad?   

Judd: She doesn't deserve to make it to jury and she's going to coast by and make it to jury

Jess: I feel if either Kaitlin or Aaryn are on the block against GM, the house will vote one of them out over GM.  What can Aaryn or Kaitlin do for you?

Judd: If they win HOH not put me up.

Jess: If they stay, I would be scared they'd put me up

Judd: Kaitlin is more dangerous than aaryn

Jess: She's already up here playing a crazy social game.  That girl doesn't skip a beat.  If she sticks around that girl is going to go far.

Judd: She was actually my target but GM is getting on my nerves

Jess: she won't win though.

Judd: I told aaryn I'm not putting her up.  She has no body.  SHe is alone.   

Jess: I feel like Andy and Amanda like her more than they like me.  I feel like if push came to shove and we were close to jury they would keep Kaitlin over me.

Judd: I don't think so. She's never watched the show.

Jess: They don't know that.  This isn't about me but I'm scared.

Judd:  I don't want you to be scared.

Jess:  I know that people have thanked me and reassured me, but I feel like Helen and Elissa are talking to Kaitlin too.   

Judd: I would feel better if McCrae and Amanda would come up here and talk.

Jess: She's just going to tell you what they said earlier.  Ther eason Amanda and Andy don't want to put up Kaitlin is because they have Kaitlin in their back pocket.  Not everyone in the alliance feels that way.   

Judd:  Maybe she's mccrae's sister, they know the same people from MN.

Jess: I would be so happy if Kaitlin went home this week.

Judd: they're both 23

Jess: GM could help us in the future, but not kaitlin.  She's the younger funnier version of me.   

Judd: She's not that much younger than me. 

Jess:  There are two me's.  There can only be one hot brunette in the house

Judd: I noticed you from the beginning.

Jess; Just get her out.  They won't bring Jerremy back then because she'll be gone.

Judd: I see your point.  We have to get everyone else to agree

Jess: They said you can do whatever. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #122 on: July 19, 2013, 05:40:23 AM »
Judd: I'm starting to not trust Amanda & McCrae
Jessie: They are playing all sides
Thank God other people are here to recap this stuff, a lot of game talk tonight. I am officially out. Good luck.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #123 on: July 19, 2013, 05:41:40 AM »
Judd resolute on not nominating Aaryn. 

Judd starting to not trust McManda

Jess says they're playing all sides.  She doesn't understand how they voted against Aaryn and came out scott free.  Never once did they get any backlash, for NIck and for Dave. 

Jess: Amanda is running this house (ding, ding, ding)

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #124 on: July 19, 2013, 05:42:59 AM »
Jess: Amanda is running the house right now.

Judd: Yeah, I know

Jess: SHe's running McCrae and she's playing all sides

Judd: It'd be too dangerous.  smart
~ Caitlin Thomas

Custom Search