Just briefly got my head into this version streaming, and it was satisfying
I really loved how diverse of each personalities of the teams...
- some with already famous faces, which they think that could put them as target...
- another with a super physical appearance, funny and maybe dumb, but this team could slip their way through, and entertain much with their body language and jokes..which we need it of course,
- some with a 'not so pretty' health background (sorry if it sound bad, i don't know the polite terms for it, pardon my vocabs
, that could draw attention of another teams and maybe their sympathy too!
- and those who will try to betray alliances and become villains
(not yet seen, but i hope it'll come out soon!)
LOCATION & CULTURE :
- very beautiful, very picturesque panorama lies ahead of us, showcasing a truly majestic landscape of this country!
- going far west to Kelowna is really great of nature and outdoor escape, unfortunately we can't see much of the city as they arrived at night..
- all tasks are mostly related to outdoor activities, the only culture we had is the connection to 'Kelowna's own Loch Ness monster - Ogopogo?, wonder if that statue is really there the whole time or just intentionally put by the production?
- for the task itself, it was great and fresh, a twist that really makes the audience remember who's doing it wrong from the beginning and they're expecting some penalties and it does happen!
- I prefer something like this (giving penalties at the end) rather than eliminating teams right on the starting line where they have fought so hard to get into the show and it was just 'boof' gone... at least they taste how is it to run the real race for one leg..
- both roadblocks seems okay, like a said they're both more into outdoor challenge, but they put a great combination into walking underwater and find clues, and walking on the sky and retrieve clues and jump!
- Love it, looking forward to the next episode..
- the Intro is good, but for the show's background music during the race, for my version still won by TAR Norge (it's like watching those dolby digital movie theatre background!!)
I think that's all, again looking forward for next week!