Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: Worst TAR Leg  (Read 3893 times)

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Worst TAR Leg
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2013, 12:40:37 AM »
TAR 14 in...well, lots of places. Germany had a Detour involving Austrian food and an American invention, Romania had fake gypsies and fake Dracula, India had a Detour where BEGGING ON THE STREET was the better option, Phuket had the convenient trip to a zoo known for their bouts of animal cruelty, and Beijing had a leg devoted to how awesome Michael Phelps was.

But the teams + editing made it x1000 better :lol:

TAR23's Leg 1 WAS A TRAINWRECK. :lol:

Offline gamerfan09

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • #ShakeItOff
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2014, 05:55:06 AM »
Now that we have TAR24, I would say Leg 1 is the most atrocious of the TAR leg designs ever. It was literally nothing but luck task, luck task, then Pit Stop. Not only did it screw a great team over, it gave a team who didn't deserve a victory a victory.
"'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
Shake it off, shake it off"-Taylor Swift <3

Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2014, 07:46:14 AM »
Almost every leg of TAR24 beat all the 'Worst' leg in this thread... Hell, I think even the train mania in TAR22 is far more entertaining than all the crap in this All Star.

China 1-2 : Horrible. Worst premire and second leg EVER
Malaysia 1-2 : Lame. Because of horrid flight. Both RB was so boring and Detour was just above average a bit.
Sri Lanka 1-2 : Sri Lanka 1 was boring but Sri Lanka 2 was the only watchable leg this season.
Italy 1-2 : Lame. Cheap. Pointless and reduntdant task. The U-Turn drama and Dave the B**** just make it more worse.
Swiss : Okay. But the Accidental Alliance just ruin the most part of it and turn it into some Bad Girl Club gossiping.
Spain : Detour was okay. Another watchable episode although not satisfy like Sri Lanka 2.
UK : Cheap. RB rule break. Urg.
LV : LAME. STUPID FINALE EVER. WTF IS THOSE FREAKING POINTLESS TASK? FAKE MAGIC? BULB SCREWING? WORST WINNER OF THE WORST SEASON EVER.  :gaah:

Offline randyortonwwe

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Hi
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2014, 03:42:38 AM »
Me, just thinking about those poor greeters involved with Switzerland 22 and Chile 23.  :'(

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formerly known as Platinum
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2014, 11:15:51 PM »
TAR23's and TAR24's 1st legs.

Custom Search