The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Worst TAR Leg

<< < (7/11) > >>

Jimmer:
Really? The Detour was fantastic! Both detours were really hard and people had to switch! There was so much drama between the teams! The roadblock was ew ew ew but I loved the naval navigation! <3 The two 'smartest' teams got lost (Ernie & Cindy and Laurence & Zac)! And the island scenery was gorgeous! After Liz & Marie still struggled at the Detour, yeah, you could see them getting last. However, after wrapping all this together, you call it one of the worst legs? I just don't follow your logic.

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: MrDS on July 22, 2013, 03:33:13 AM ---I just thought I'd like to put an end to, "was cheese hill a part of a Detour, therefore it wasn't a Switchback"

Meghan has a Route Info clue in her hand leading up towards cheese hill, so in fact it was a Switchback, and Meghan must have just had a slip of the tongue

--- End quote ---
Okay, thanks for the confirmation, MrDS.

gamerfan09:
Now that TAR 23 is here, I would say the worst leg for me is now Iquque :p

Leafsfan:
I agree.

NYC leg in Tar 10 was bad as well.

Mister RC:
Pretty much every leg in Season 6 is bad enough for me. Sad to say since it was a highly-rated year and an early season in the series. But too much bunching, negative energy, and lack of respect took away from the sights themselves.  Leg 9? Pretty difficult to forget that one!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version