Author Topic: Live Feed Updates Sunday 7/14/13  (Read 7909 times)

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 7/14/13
« Reply #100 on: July 14, 2013, 04:11:02 PM »
Elissa and McCrae talking about the jury.   

Elissa doesn't want to go to the jury too soon.  She was screwed when she came into the game.  McCrae says she's got it made now.

Elissa:  Who do you think will be in the jury?

McCrae: I can' only think about me and Amanda now. I feel like I have to watch her back and my back.  Its me you and Amanda to the end.  I feel like the most loyal to you.
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #101 on: July 14, 2013, 04:14:21 PM »
Elissa: You, Me and Amanda I'm solid.  Everyone else I'm just woried about.  I don't have that inner connection.  You know I'd never do anything against you.

McCrae: I keep thinking about Brendon and Rachel, how'd they do it?   THey must have had insane trust.   

Elissa: Brendon probably didn't care about playing the game.  I think he went into and found rachel and had a deeper soul connection and he wasn't going to ruin that.

McCrae: Amanda and I both came to play. 

Elissa; And that's more difficult because you have to make difficult decisions against each other.

Andy outside to check in with Amanda and McCrae.

Hi BamBam!  Whatever interests you the most . . . I'm easy.   ;)
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #102 on: July 14, 2013, 04:14:49 PM »
1 & 2 - Large group in the HOH.  Spencer, Judd, Howard, Helen, Gina Marie and Candice just left

Judd asks GM about her hand

Gm, still acting up.  Get up in the middle of the night, take advil and go back to bed

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #103 on: July 14, 2013, 04:15:20 PM »
holla

GM joins the HOH room
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #104 on: July 14, 2013, 04:18:11 PM »
Spencer and GM talking about the POV comp I think.  Saying how hard it was and how they thru the buckets of milk???  How the trouff (sp?) was really slippery.  Maybe they are talking about the have not comp.  Still can't tell.  Lots of different convo's in the room

Candice comes back into the HOH with a bottle of water

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #105 on: July 14, 2013, 04:20:48 PM »
Feeds 3/4

Elissa is introverted and Rachel is extroverted

McCrae thinks he's introverted and started being a delivery guy to help meeting people.  He has a degree in video production.  He knows pizza isn't his future.  He said Amanda wants him to live with her in Florida.  McCrae wants Amanda to move out here.  She said her mom will hate me because I have nothing to offer.

Elissa: oh come on.  I've been reading books for months now.  If I know I'd never have a relationship with someone its really hard for me to engage

McCrae: I know.  Especially here

Elissa: I can make small talk with educated nice people, like at a banquet or function or somehting, but not with these people

McCrae: and now they want to talk

Elissa;  I have nothing in common. 

McCrae: Have you said anything to Aaryn

Elissa: no, i think the things she said to candice were despicable.  Callilng her names was so wrong.  Who does she think she is.

McCrae: I worry if she is HOH next week

Elissa: I'm going up.

McCrae: I have a feeling you'll win HOH

Elissa: I'm not making up excuses, but i know i'll be here because of you.  I was shaking before the hoh.  I can still recite the things on the conveyor belt. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #106 on: July 14, 2013, 04:22:04 PM »
GM, She (Kaitlin) told me if I won it not to use it.  She is scared.  What happens happens and it's game

Helen, be smart!  I have faith in her that she iwll do this for the house.  We have to really thank her if she does this because she will feel sad. 

GM turns it to Nick being voted out adn how she was in love with the kid.  "I will start smiling more and more.  Heart break is the worse

Helen, I'd rather have someone stab me than break my heart

GM, when I get sad that's when I get my piercings. 

Judd, you have 9?

GM, 10.  tells a story about getting one.  Concentrates on the pain to make the other pain go away.  I'd probably go get something else pierced if I was back home and my mom would kill me

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #107 on: July 14, 2013, 04:24:20 PM »
HOH tells GM that Nick used to have a eye brow piercing and she didn't know that.  Starts cracking up.  :groan:  More Nick talk  blahblah blahblah

Now planning GM marriage to Nick.  It will be in the BB house with the reception in the backyard

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #108 on: July 14, 2013, 04:27:13 PM »
Mcrae and Elissa about prepping for a long endurance comp for the hoh. 

Discussion over.

McCrae going swimming.   

Andy and Jeremy in the BY chatting

Jeremy is surprised there was no money yet.  He will be pissed if there is one next week.

Talking about what the next HOH comp will be.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #109 on: July 14, 2013, 04:29:22 PM »
Andy thinks the veto ceremony will be today.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #110 on: July 14, 2013, 04:31:35 PM »
 Mostly just GM running her mouth in the HOH about various things.  Nick, her cars, pagents,  )-**

Thank YOU BB!  feeds changed into the bathroom with Aaryn and Judd

Talking about David seeing the TV and the alliance thing.  Can't hear Aaryn as she doesn't have her mic on.  McCrae walks thru and into the shower to change

Judd, seems like girls usually go up the first few weeks.  You ever notice that?  This season is crazy different from others

Aaryn, I think that is a mission.  kaitlin told me she doesn't want to be here the whole season.  Just wants to get half way thru

Jeremy comes in and Aaryn walks out

Fishies

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #111 on: July 14, 2013, 04:33:41 PM »
Feeds 3/4 back to the HOH    :groan:

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #112 on: July 14, 2013, 04:34:51 PM »
Judd and Jeremy talking about Jeremy shaving and his face breaking out.  Judd giving him beauty tips

Judd, I heard if you add oil to your shaving cream . . .

Jeremy, yeah like just putting a piece of pizza on your face

Jessie in the bathroom and fooling with some kleenix and now out.  jeremy follows and feeds follow him into the bedrooms

McC comes out of the Have not room and jeremy follows into the kitchen again.  Jessie cleaning up in the kitchen.  jeremy whistling and making himself some salsa and chips

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #113 on: July 14, 2013, 04:36:43 PM »
Jeremy back to the bedroom with his chips and salsa.  Amanda finally up and they are teasing her about sleeping so long.  Jeremy now heading outside and feeds are following him.  Block treatment?
 :cheer:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #114 on: July 14, 2013, 04:37:02 PM »
Hoh room talking about champagne hot tubs in the poconos hotels.  GM has been there.  Candice is obsessed by it.  She says Spencer should take his girl there because all girls love that.  No. No. They don't.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #115 on: July 14, 2013, 04:40:11 PM »
HOH

Helen got a package.  Everyone is excited.

Oh, wait. 

Its her laundry. 

No screen shots because the camera people really are not great and didn't really capture her opening it. 

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #116 on: July 14, 2013, 04:41:14 PM »
Jeremy, Judd and McCrae on the patio talking a female that talks so loud.  GM ???  Now moved on to how they sit in the DR and use their hands.

Jeremy, you all ready for my campaign speech?  Don't vote for me.  Short and sweet

Judd going in to ask Jessie to make him some slop cakes. 

fishies

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #117 on: July 14, 2013, 04:45:15 PM »
Judd and McC are trying to stay positive about being on slop.  Amanda has been complaining and McC says it's hard to be around her when she does that

Jeremy, Amanda looks like shit

McC, is she up now?

Jeremy, yeah and she's on her period

McC heads inside (like the whipped puppy he is) :funny:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #118 on: July 14, 2013, 04:50:55 PM »
Another feed switch to Helen and Elissa in the HOH bathroom

Elissa is using a face brush and Helen thinks that's a great idea.  Wants all the info on it now.

Elissa wants to borrow Helen's face bleach for her mustache  :funny:  Helen needs to do that too so they plan for tonight

Helen is madly searching for something and worried that BB might have taken it.  The activator?

Helen heads out to the pool and elissa is called to the DR

Now have Amanda getting dressed in the drawing room

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #119 on: July 14, 2013, 04:51:07 PM »
Andy finds Kaitlin in the bathroom and wants to talk to her in private.

They go to the cockpit

Andy: I've talked to lots of people and there's no saving Jeremy.  YOu have to use the veto and if you don't you're going home.  I've talked to lots of people and there is nothing that can be done.

Kaitlin: Its going to suck and I don't think I'll be able to forgive.  I can sit here and put a fake smile on but I won't be happy to be here

Andy: I want you here so you have to use it.

Kaitlin: If I don't use he is going home next week.  Its not worth it.   

Andy: People are out for his blood.

I really don't think ANdy has to work Kaitlin this hard to use the veto

Kaitlin: In DR, they said this has never happened before in 15 seasons.  I think its super unfair that the entire house is putting me in this position and I won't forgive any of them

Andy:  I have a special place for you

Kaitlin: I hate everyone.  Candice was screamig in her bedroom

Andy: When Jeremy goes you can't make it noticeable that you hate everyone. You can be sad, but don't be mean to people.  YOu can win this game if you pl;ay your cards right.  Jeremy will be here when the game is over.  When he's gone get your head in the game and win.  This is a good thing for you.  This will give you a fresh start.  YOu're not aaryn.  SHe's burned bridges and there's no coming back.  People like you and want to keep you around.  I wanted to talk to you after talking to everyone and there's nothing to be done.

Kaitlin:  He's an idiot 

Andy: blah, blah, blah jeremy's social game

Kaitlin: I just want Spencer and HOward out of here.

Andy: If I get HOH next week, Howard is out of here. I tried to get people to see Howard is a bigger threat than Jeremy.

Kaitlin hate Candice.

Andy will put up Candice because its a vote for Howard.  Everyone has the same goal. 

Kaitlin: To be honest I don't want Jessie here much longer either. Jessie is a rat she floats. She goes where the numbers are.

Andy:  This will be hard.  I'll talk to you

Kaitlin: It'll be so lonely

ANdy:  I'm here. no you won't.  Getting nick out was good. 

Kaitlin: I wasn't close t o Nick. 

Andy: everything that has happened can benefit you.  I am here for you, Helen is here for you. Suck it up and do what you have to do win.

Kaitlin: Its going to suck this week.

Andy: Everyone I talked to loves you. 

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #120 on: July 14, 2013, 04:54:50 PM »
Back out to the patio with Spencer, Howard and Candice who is munching on something

Howie and Spence talking about working out.  Howie likes the stair master

spencer is going to get Candice some pita chips he made my accident

Jeremy joins the patio and now Candice is would you rather

Just general convo, fav dessert etc

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #121 on: July 14, 2013, 04:57:12 PM »
Kaitlin: I'm not voting him out.

Andy: we understand that.

Kaitlin is crying.  She says this will make big brother history. 

ANdy: You will make big brother history if you win this.  If he's here you'll always be a target.  Its a new start for you.  Back to day 1 Kaitlin that everyone loved

Kaitlin: when will you try to get Aaryn out?

Andy: Soon.  Howard is #1 in my sight

Kaitlin:I promised I'd tell Aaryn. I'm still going to talk to her and be friends with her because i don't want  her to be alone.

Andy: I'll be there wih you.

Kaitlin: I can't vote aaryn out or Gm, I hope people understand that.

Andy: for your best interest you might have to.  GM is solid she is on no ones radar.  Aaryn is okay for now because of Spencer and HOward, but her days are numbered.

Kaitlin: Aaryn doesn't treat people wll.

Andy:  People who treat people well,  people will keep you .

Kaitlin: Thank you for telling me. 

Andy: YOU can trust me.  I hope you know that. 

Kaitlin: I'll probably be distant with everyone this week.

Andy:   I fought so hard for you not to go up last week for MVP

Kaitlin: Thank god or I'd be home

Andy: I worked so hard for it to be nick

Kaitlin you're so sweet.  I only have on perspective of this house and I usually look at things with different perspectives.  It just sucks

Andy: this will be the worst thing emotioanlly, but strategic and game this is the best

Kaitlin: He knows

Andy: Yeah, h e knows if you didn't lose the veto you would go and he would in a couple of weeks for sure.  If you use the veto, you have a shot in this game

Kaitlin:  Its so heart breaking. 

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #122 on: July 14, 2013, 05:03:01 PM »
Kitchen talk

And then flip to Judd and Andy rehashing Andy's conversation with Kaitlin.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #123 on: July 14, 2013, 05:04:14 PM »
Jeremy, Kaitlin, Aaryn and GM all in the pool playing pool volleyball.  Somebody else laying on the side but can't tell who it is.  They aren't very good as they keep loosing the balls out of the pool

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #124 on: July 14, 2013, 05:06:47 PM »
I think it might be Helen laying by the pool.  Kaitlin hugging/kissing all over Jeremy.  Judd over to sit in the shade.  Now the pool game turns to Aaryn and Jeremy trying to balance on the beach balls in the water.  Exciting stuff  :wohoo:

Custom Search