Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: Live Feed Updates Saturday 7/13/13  (Read 9844 times)

Online BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 7/13/13
« Reply #275 on: July 13, 2013, 09:19:49 PM »
Aaryn leaves

Amanda: She trusts us

McCrae we can't make deals with too many peopl.  Its not a deal. They're talking about Howard.
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Online BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #276 on: July 13, 2013, 09:20:36 PM »
Aaryn goes right to JEremy.

Oh that bathroom . . . .
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #277 on: July 13, 2013, 09:23:50 PM »
kaitlin  amanda told me she wants hoard ot.. and i dont know if she told you or if she is lying to my face  or not. i know that amanda and mccrae are a pair

kaitling i thnk howard is super untrust worthy

helen he confessed his sins  last nght

kaitlin he wswore on the bible that he voted for daivsd to stay and he didnt.. and  that makes me not trust  him

helen do yuo want to bring up elissa

kaitlin  ummm no she makes me uncomfortable

kaitling  howard talked about candice  for 3 weeks calling her a bitch and  all late night and he's =sing candice as a pillow and making out at night.. and he siad aweful things and whatever.. and that he tried to throw the hav nt comp the other day.. and day 3 or when everyone found out that  elissa was rachel's sister..  he said that elissa was saying  that she wanted to get out the strong guys and i think he is hiding his strenght.. and  he played 4 years of football and he seems  awkward in the comps..

helen here is the thing   jeremy treated me horrible ad i would fel so bad keeping him
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #278 on: July 13, 2013, 09:27:06 PM »
kaitlin howard would come up here when we were in hoh and he was telling us  everything

helen has anyone told candice

kaitlin no i dont think so

kaitlin it's suerp hrt ful.. i dont want to be in the house wwith out him. im making him a better person..  and im going to use the veto on myself

helen thank yo for doing that.. yo dont need to depend on him to win..

kaitlin i dont think people thought that..

helen you are strong and i would like to work with people that are strong.. it's not  like howard and spencer are winning anything  for me..

kaitlin he's been throwing it. he just cant be that uncoordinated

helen the house wants jermy out

kaitlin we will protect you.. it will be  me yu jeremy andy mccrae and amanda.. and aaryn but i know  yo dont want to work with erh but she is a vote.. howard never gives you a full on answer he beats round the bush..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #279 on: July 13, 2013, 09:29:20 PM »
helen jeremy has treated people so poorly in this house and me. and unless jeremy comes to me and say that he would never put me up and

kaitlin  i control jermy.. wait i shouldnt have said that..  he will keep you safe.. even if you keep him to get the next 4 people out  then i would send him home if you want him out

helen andy what do you think

andy i told her it wasnt  me or you helen it's the house

helen yeah. it's the house that wants him out

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #280 on: July 13, 2013, 09:32:04 PM »
kaitlin is crying..

andy elissa hates jeremy she wont vote for him

kaitlin  you're right

helen i know andy loves yo and i value his judgement..  and the night when jeremy was yelling at us yo got up and said that you were going to  stop him.. you and gm did spencer and howard did not

helen you are so sweet i dont ant to stop your love.. and d although i hate him i dont want to break  yr love.. and i hate to even see gm crying

helen if i put jeremy up maybe amanda and mccrae would be ok with hoard going up but i dont know if anyone in the house would be ok with that

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #281 on: July 13, 2013, 09:33:36 PM »
andy the hosue the minute tht jeremy didnt pull a chip everyone was like..

helen yeah.. and

andy if helen did that helen would have a huge target n her  back

helen yeah everyone  except mccrae and amanda would be happy

kaitlin and aaryna dn gm

helen yeah.. but it 's gonna break my heat.. i cant handle  another gm breakdown..

kaitlin i know and im so much closer to jeremy than they were

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #282 on: July 13, 2013, 09:38:04 PM »
kaitlin  it hurts knowing that he is going up in jy plac

helen i knwo that is why it's so tough

andy have you talked to anyone else

andy s crying now

helen i feel so bad that if jeremy walks out this door any and i will help yo in this game and make sure that you know elissa wont put you up.. and we can protect yo and  w can go far..

andy back to his vote.. and he is crying

kaitli is crying  hard but the camera wont pan over to the chair she is sitting in

helen you can come and  work with andy and i and we can protect you and you can play this game by yourself  and that';s how you came in..

Online BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #283 on: July 13, 2013, 09:38:40 PM »
Aaryn talkling to spencer in one of the bedrooms

Aaryn: I feel hopeless

Spencer: I don't know whats going on.  I'm on the outs. I don't get a lot of information

Aaryn: I don't either. And, when I do I don't believe it.

Spencer: The third nominee hasn't been so lucky lately

Aaryn: I don't know what Kaitlin is going to do. SHe's taking herself off.  Unless something changes, she is going to take her off and its up to Helen to put someone up and that changes everything.

SPencer:  She has considered HOward

Aaryn: She doesn't like poor sportsmanship, and that have not thing.  NOt like I know because I don't .  Being in the minority of the votes, you're in the minority alliance, not even an alliance, my friends. I have three people left that have been loyal to me.   Its pretty sucky. I felt veto was a chance and I didn't get it.  We'll see.

Spencer: I know its no consolation. I felt bad about what I did towards you as a person. I thinkyou're a sweet woman and you've been good to me. I didn't like how Jeremy was treating people. The plan was to keep people safe and it was hard to protect him.  The plan can't be to win the veto every week.   I told him to calm down and he said michael jordan says you're a champion all the time.  It was three hour before the eviction and I said I couldn't do it.  they had the deck stacked and it was because how Jeremy treated people and that rubbed off on you. I've heard the things you've supposedly said, the racial things. I didn't hear it.  I'm not saying I don't care, I don't agree with that thought process. I don't hold it against you because of the spirit of competition here.  It's just very polarizing and its gotten to a point  . . . as a person I like Jeremby

Gina Marie enters and burps.

Spencer Jeremy was untamable. He was unreasonable. His whole charge to get Elissa out was because he knew that he was going to get the MVP it was just ego. He wanted the MVP. I said even if she goes, she'll go on twitter and rally votes for Helen.  I hated how this worked out. I hate that Nick was on the end of that.

Aaryn: It does suck. I would like to clear the air about the racial stuff.  It was somehing that I said that in anyway as it was taken . . . it got blown up into something that is the worst thing anyone has said about me. Its unforgivable. I can't forgive someone who has lied about me and made people hate me especiall when it is not true.

Spencer: I don't know. I didn't hear it.  Maybe it was taken out of context. Its unfortunate that you have to deal with it. YOu can't deny yourself out of it. YOu're guilty as charged. HOpefully its not a consequence in the world outside and its just squashed in here.

Aaryn: She wanted to turn me into a monster.  I know you're cool with her and its unforgiveable and if anyone did it to you, you'd feel the same

Spencer: if it was correct, that is unforgiveable shitty behavior.  I've not heard any of it.  I don't think you're a racist. 

Aaryn: People find anything to twist and use against you.  That's the most horrible thing to use against me. They could have doneanything.  Its not only bad, its dangerous for me and affects my entire life. 

Spencer: Don't cry.  Hopefully it just stays in these four walls. YOu're sweet and beautiful and have a lot of oportunities

Aaryn: I did.

Spencer: Just hold your head up and be sweet

Aaryn: Crying. . .  I'd rather be evicted from the house than have someone say that stuff about me that isn't true

SPencer:  If there were repurcussions, there are all sorts of things you can do that things were taken out of context

Aaryn: I don't feel like something made up about me should make me have to do something.

Spencer: I'm not be argumentative.  I'm being real world serious.  Perception is everything. It doesn't matter if you said it didn't, If you have repurcussions outside of the house you have to correct it.

Aaryn: My plan is not to give it attention because its not true

SPencer: Outside of the house there is probably no buzz about it.  I know you have a good heard and you're a sweet woman. This is a pressure cooker. Outside in the world there are a billion things that will wash that away.  Be smart and wise with your career because  you have a good one ahead of you.  If the situation every arises again, just think about what you say and how there is room for misinterpretation.

Aaryn: There was no misinterpretation.  SHe's rehashing the middle name story. 

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #284 on: July 13, 2013, 09:42:45 PM »
helen and adny are working kaitlin trying to get her to see they will work with her if she  wants.

helen :badhorse:

helen i will tell elissa and and she will be ok with it..

helen the house wants jeremy out.. yo can go further in the game without... and i'll be honest.. you would be next out the door if you didnt win pov,

helen you  won the pov and you have been sweet as pie.. and we'll be happy to bring you into the fold..

Online BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #285 on: July 13, 2013, 09:45:40 PM »
Spencer saying that the name she used was an afro centric name and you just don't say that to an african american woman who is ready to spill stuff.  Its just a name.

Spencer: I think its unfounded and its in some respects slanderous. WHat I'm telling you is outside the house you'll have a geat career. If this does follow you, do what you have to do to clean up the perception. Sometimes you have to clean up meeses you doidn't make its just for the betterment of your future. Its about going forward

Aaryn: The more attention you give something the bigger it is. If there is talk outside the house, I'm ignoring it.  To be honest with you I'm not shocked that being southern, blonde, blue eyes is the label they gave me coming in here. I fit the stereotype of acting that way. 

HOward comes in

Jeremy Comes in

they both leave. 

Aaryn: I have so many friends of that race and if they were to hear someone say that about me it would break my heart.

Spencer: MLJ Jr said you don't judge peopel by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I'm sure you have black, african american friends whatever you want to call them that would be angry.

Aaryn: It wasn't meant to be taken like that and I think it was done maliciously on purpose. 

Spencer: we don't have to deal with it on a daily basis if ever.  Its like you have less things you have to overcome perception wise.  I doubt its gotten outside of the house. I can't imagine they would show that outside of the house. It'll be on the live feeds, but those are live feed people and they've not seen it taken out of context.  they've seen the other things you've done or all of it.  YOu know what your heard and what you meant.  THere probably won't be many peices to pick up when you get out.

Aaryn: GO ahead and eat. DOn't worry about me

SPencer: I feel bad for you.  When you get lableed that thing, you can't defend yourself.  Its hard.  YOu'e guilty until proven inocent.  You'll be just fine.  I don't know if that helped.

Spencer leaves to eat. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #286 on: July 13, 2013, 09:45:43 PM »
 kaitlin i will still want to hang otu with aaryn

helen yeah yo do that till she leaves.. and if you need to vot for her then that's ok too we'll understand..  is that ok andy?

kaitlin yeah ok.. it's just so hard

helen you came her to playing big brother and yo went from being a atarget to  helping..w e want your input.. howard lied to everyone..

kaitlin i dotn wnat to vote jheremy out..

helen so you wil vote out spenc

andy  no one will fault yo for that

helen yeah no one will fault y.. yu are doing the house a huge favor..  and elissa will owe you so much

kaitlin is still crying but the camera man is stuck on helen

helen for now make like you're not going to use it.. play it for the house.

kaitlin  i told elissa i was going to use it

helen it's ok..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #287 on: July 13, 2013, 09:47:42 PM »
helen aaryn is target #2

kaitlin i knew that.. i thought she would go home this week

helen i told her i would keep her as a pawn cuz i have bigger fish to fry

helen if yo and jeremy want  the hoh you can have it!!  :lolmao:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #288 on: July 13, 2013, 09:52:13 PM »
helen gets kaitlin to join in her secret circle hand shake..  :lol3:

kaitlin leaves

Online BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #289 on: July 13, 2013, 09:53:31 PM »
Aaryn having a melt down after Spencer's conversaton with her.

GM and Jeremy trying to comfort her. 

Jeremy saying that SPencer was just tyring to get you upset and trying to get you to flip a mattrss.

Aaryn: I wish they would have said anything else about that.

JeremY: everyone who knows you knows you're not.  Jeremy trashing SPencer andnot keeping his voice down.   

Jeremy calls spencer cowardly and then Kaitlin pulls Jeremy out and they head to thestorage room.

Kaitlin: There is no way around it you are for sure geting backdoored.  She said you've been a horrible person the house wants you gone.  Its jess, candice, elissa.  I just sat up there and bawled forever.  She would love to putHoward up but the house will come after her if she does

Jeremy: I'm walking out of here with my head high. we will enjoy the time we have. 

K: she wants to talk to you at some point.

J: Should I go up there now or later.

K: whatever

Jeremy: I want you to bring daddy home the check.   I played my hardest.  I'm not a loser.

K: it was your attitude that dug your grave. 

J: I've not done anybody wrong.  They want to blame me for one yell session that's fine.

K: you really hurt Helen that night and its bs because it was Aaryn's fault.  I don't know.  She said if I do this. 

Jeremy:  McCrae has mvp

K: why did Amanda freak out and say Elissa was supposed to put up Howard? 

Jeremy: She's probably trying to keep McCrae off the radar

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #290 on: July 13, 2013, 09:54:28 PM »
andy and helen  i had to have this convo with her and i think she will be good to have her on our side she is good on comps

andy and i think that howard is so  tricky.. and when he is doing to candice

helen i dont believe that  dont people have a conscious

Online BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #291 on: July 13, 2013, 09:56:40 PM »
Jeremy trying to comfort Kaitlin. 

Kaitlin asks him he knows how to spell her name.  He gets it wrong. 

She can't spell his name either.

:groan:
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #292 on: July 13, 2013, 10:00:57 PM »
Hoawrd up in the hoh

howard since we are all being honest it's like im on day one

andy it better be

hoard  im laying low.. nad i was talking to gm and just  talking about the whole nick thng..  and she said that you gavd ehr safety..

helen yeah she gave it to me and i talked to her..

howard what about the kaitlin things.. anything i say will be truthful

helen she doenst know if she is going to use it..

howard my think with her is that i want her to play for herself.. sicne i was honest with y'all im being honest with them

helen i want to know howard if yo won HOH who would yu put up

howard one of them

helen i will tll ya.. i want me  andy elissa  jesi and kaitlin safe.. if she uses it

howard oh if she uses it.

howard i would  look from someone from their side and i wouldnt be able to say  but they would be a pawn cuz we cant say  who we are putting up.. i hope it will be a group decision

candice up and says dinner is ready

helen yo owe .. i didnt backdoor you today. and im nt gonna lie the thought has crossed my mind.. and im gonna give you anothe shot  to be truthful.. and  th why  spencer lied.. and you and him both told me repeatedly that

helen i put my trust in yo man

andy interjects and says i told them in th DR

helen YOU HAVE TO PROTECT ME

howard i understand that but you dont have to to keep kicking that dead horse :winner:

Online BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #293 on: July 13, 2013, 10:02:40 PM »
Cry fest in the color block room

Kaitlin, GM and Aaryn . . .

And then Candice comes in trying to find her robe and can't she's looking in every drawer and bag and can't find it and then Howard comes in to ask if they'r eokay

GM: why are all of our boys leaving.

Kaitlin: And by the way, McCrae has had MVP the last two weeks.  Helen told me that

Aaryn: Helen lied.

Kaitlin: Jeremy said McCrae told him too.   

GM: HOw could McCrae get it over her .

GM and Kaitlin are bawling because they miss their boys. 

Aaryn leaves. 

Kaitlin is so heartbroken and its going to be your fault

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #294 on: July 13, 2013, 10:02:45 PM »
jeremy up on HOH howard leaves

jeremy i knwo what is going on

helen yo talk to kaitlin

jeremy eyah..  i will say that at this point it's going to matter if i say that  i will work with you

helen i have  another option but the

jermy yeah the house wants me gone

helen yeah

jeremy yeah i know i was told not to win thigs when i came in

helen i  think that the floaters cant get to the end.. and things can always change..

Online BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #295 on: July 13, 2013, 10:05:11 PM »
Elissa comes in and tries to comfort Kaitlin

Katilin is going to cry for one day only.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #296 on: July 13, 2013, 10:06:52 PM »
helen your behavior  to the hg's.. yo dont have to go down in flames.. and i will say this that it katlin stays ..  andy and i promised that  i have mad respecet for kaitlina dn as far as andy and i will go we'l bring kaitlin will  go with us

jermy ther is no doubt in my mnmd that kaitlin wont go far..

jeremy  you and i had out thing and i thought we settled that the next day..

jeremy and things with the votes and then jess she tells us things and i would keep  asking her questions and maybe that will sound like bullying

helen  i have to bring this up.. that hat situation.. and  elissa told me about it and i was like what the hell. that's the thing jeremy

jeremy lapse in judgment on that one

helen i was thinking that you would work with me and that you owe me and then you do something like that with elissa's hat and i dont want to work with people that are like that

Online BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #297 on: July 13, 2013, 10:08:54 PM »
Kaitlin telling GM about her talk with Helen and Elissa being aligned with Howard possible.

Kaitlin: This is the first time I've cried so hard.

GM:  Me too

Kaitlin: YOurs was worse because you didn't know.  I have five more days.

GM: I'll give you a pre warning.  If you campaign, it doesn't necessarily work and people just lie to your face. 

Kaitlin: Everyone in this house wants him out besides us.  He's been nice to us the whole time. He's bullied and been rude to everyone in the house.  I get it I do, doesn't mean its easy to take in. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Online BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #298 on: July 13, 2013, 10:10:09 PM »
Kaitlin is going to shower because she knows they're going to call her in the DR

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #299 on: July 13, 2013, 10:12:07 PM »
heen still going on about jeremy  and the house wanting him out.. and that she has respect for jeremys competitiveness..and whatever you have with kaitlin she  beat me today and almost  won  in hoh.. and i think she will do better with yo gone

jeremy yeah i told her that..

Custom Search