December 20, 2014, 11:35:27 AM

Author Topic: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 7/10/13  (Read 9346 times)

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 7/10/13
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2013, 02:15:00 AM »
1/2...

Howard leaves to go get pizza, and McCrae goes to join the group on the patio.

Spencer telling a story of how he got in trouble with the railroad.

And how it lead to him meeting his gf.

Amanda apologizes to Jessie, for the comments early.

Jessie says her left Shoulder is hurting real bad right now.

Amanda says she should go see a medic maybe, or it could be the way she had been sleeping on it.
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2013, 02:16:26 AM »
3/4...

blahblah

Helen says Spencer should run for mayor of Conway

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2013, 02:20:20 AM »
Feeds 1/2...

Jessie talking about her early morning adventure yesterday.

3/4...

Random chatter.

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2013, 02:28:20 AM »
Candice says she doesn't think Jessie shouldn't wait all day to have a cig tomorrow.

She says Jessie was cranky without the cigs

She says she would of handled it the same way. (referring to have she got upset about talking to HGs about guys)

As Kaitlin & Jessie walk over to the Hammock, Jessie says Hunter needs to clean the pool.

Jessie & Kaitlin talking on the hammock now, talk about how Candice came to check on her earlier, and then said she got crabby today just now.

And now we are talking about the convo that went down earlier when the HGs were "advising" Jessie on her love life.

There were talking about Candice, and of course she come walking over...

Says she wasn't trying to do it a bad way, just trying to be like a momma.

Kaitlin talking about how Jeremy was telling her stories of stalker ex-gfs.

And Candice turns around talks about her stalker story.

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2013, 02:35:32 AM »
Feeds 3/4...

Jeremy & Amanda talking...

They think they can have a power alliance

The only wildcard is the MVP.

Jeremy says if MVP puts him up he will just win POV.

Jeremy thinks there are only 3 people who could win MVP and put him up.

Helen, Andy and Candice

Jeremy telling Amanda she is safe.

Aaryn comes in to the bathroom as well.

Talking about the "boys alliance"  Jeremy say he doesn't know of one.

Jeremy says Andy is pretty smart, so if it's an A/B one he is good.

Amanda says Jeremy's second toe is bigger than his big toe, that means he's "retarded"

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2013, 02:37:18 AM »
HGs on the patio joking about how long Candice will talk...

Goodnight/morning Everyone!  :waves:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2013, 05:17:13 AM »
Most of the houseguests are still awake as they're still calling them into the DR for goodbye messages.

Elissa and Jessie are chatting and Elissa really wants the girls to work together.  She worries about how she is being portrayed and she has lots of girl friends.   Elissa asking Jessie about Aaryn and if Aaryn would work with them.  Jessie says she's feeling like the third wheel since David left.    Jessie thinks its weird that Jeremy is close to Kailin and GM is close to Nick and

Elissa knows that NIck is going to win this if they don't get him out now. 

In the backyard, GM is sad in the hammock and doesn't want the boys to go.   She's talking to Judd. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #82 on: July 10, 2013, 05:28:03 AM »
In the bedroom Jessie thinks McCrae and Amanda are unpredictable.  Elissa says if they don't get NIck out we're handing the game to Jeremy and Nick.  They'll get rid of all of the girls.  They might keep Kaitlin and Aaryn and the only reason they'll keep them  around is because they want their vote in jury house.

Elissa: I think they'll use you GM and Candice as pawns everyweek to pick people off.  Clearly I'm not that big of a threat.  Its just an excuse. 

Jessie: I'm so frightened.  Just the way that Jeremy talks and how ferocious they are.

Elissa: Jeremy says when I win, have you heard him say that.  We have to get Nick out and then we have to get rid of Jeremy.  They will put me on the block everyweek.  We have to ge Kaitlin out.  Do you like Kaitlin?

Jessie: I don't know.  I don't think she's really playing.  She has an opinon of the game, but we've never talked about it.  I just see Jeremy using her.  I don't think that's going anywhere.  If I'm there and the two of them are together, its weird.  There's not a lot of opportunity to talk to her by herself.  We talk to mutual people. 

Elissa: Aaryn and Kaitlin?

Jessie: I think they have been close but it may be changing.

Elissa: Because Kaitlin is annoying her.  Do you think that's true or is she lying about it?

Jessie: I don't know.

Elissa:  She did that to me, she wants to be the show stopper.

Jessie: I don't this to be Aaryn and Jeremy's show.

Elissa: THey think they run this game.  Jeremy is such a liar.  He said he read socrates and quotes him, but only knows one quote.

Jessie: There will be comps that aren't his thing. 

Elissa: If a nother boy lik ehim were here, he would be squashed.

Jessie: We need to stop them in their tracks and then we have to win HOH.  Jeremy's whole thing is that people that voted to keep you will be the targets.  They would put me up because I'm closest to you.   

Elissa: They would think its spencer

Jessie: You need everyone.  You need Spencer to keep you.

Elissa: Just like I would never say anything about you, I just need you to be solid on your vote.  Reiterate to Judd and SPencer how Nick is a threat.  Jeremy will not put you up next week.  He will put me and Helen up.  But, If I"m gone he will put you and Candice up.  If I win, I would put up Jeremy, Aaryn or Kaitlin to break them up.  Then its a fair game.  BOth of the high school bullies are out. They act like their in middle school. 

Jessie: Why couldn't we have one cool 30 year old hot guy.

Elissa: I know. 

Jessie:  I still think no on knows.

Elissa: Yes, just keep on Judd

Jessie: I don't want it to come out until NIck walks out the door.

Elissa; Just say you don't know what happened.  No one will suspect you.  We should start sabotaging everyhing.

Jessie: Its so annoying.

Elissa: What's more annoying is if they vote me out and Nick and Jeremy run this house.    And, maybe Mccrae

Jessie: I like McCrae.

Elissa agrees and McCrae is honest
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: July 10, 2013, 05:35:41 AM »
Judd and Howard playing in pool in almost silence. 

Elissa and Jessie in the bedroom talking about Spencer.  Elissa wants Jessie to work Judd and that she's worried about Nick running this game.

Jessie: I'm worried that won't be enough. 

Elissa gets called out for playing with her mic by BB

Elissa: Everyone realizes it would be a dubm move to not get NIck out. 

Jessie gets called out for holding the mic in her hand by BB

They're irritated that BB knows that they're chatting.

Feeds flipped to hammock with GM and Judd

Then back to the bedroom. 

Elissa and Jessie stop talking after getting called out by BB. 

Feeds 3/4 with Judd/GM/ Nick

Judd:  Jeremy said that Elissa had said we're voting Nick out and right before he told me that he was talking to Howard.  It don't make sense it was Elissa.   

Nick: Your name doesn't come up.   

Judd: I think Jeremy is saying Elissa so he won't break trust.  I just want to know for next week if I should get HOH or MVP.  Let me know so I can take care of it next week.

Spencer is going to bed and so is Candice.   Judd is going to smoke a cigarette with Spencer first though.  Nick is sitting by the Hammock talking with GM

NIck likes how peaceful it is at night and that he doesn't have to talk he can just chill.

GM is annoyed that Elissa is in her room.   She won't be able to sleep because that shady girl is in the bed next to her. She didn' thave balls to tell her no.

GM  is everything good?

Nick: Yeah.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #84 on: July 10, 2013, 05:45:17 AM »
Feeds 1/2 with Spencer

Spencer telling Judd not to talk game with Jessie.  Judd doesn't trust about girls that they change their minds.

Spencer: No matter what happens, unless I tell you something . . .

Judd: I know, I didn't think it was you

Spencer: I wouldn't violate that trust of what we talk about.  I talk to everybody.  Its part of the smart game to be likeable to everybody.  I don't think we are everyone's target.

Judd: Jeremy could have made it up, it was right after you guys were talking in the hammock.   

Spencer: You were pissed off about that?

Judd: no, I didn't understand why Elissa's name was brought up.  I just don't know.  If we keep Elissa, we control the MVP and we're safe until Jurry. If we get rid of her.

SPencer: This is the concern I have about your game.  I can talk with you and you won't take it elsewhere.  You know how you voted to David,

Judd: It was a mistake that turned out good.

Spencer: this is me thinking out loud, if Elissa stays and they get HOH next, they will know how you voted and then what if they put up you and Andy. 

Judd: We still have mvp,

Spencer: Yeah, but they will make deals with Jessie and Candice and it won't be much to get you out.  And what deals will they make with Elissa.  I don't know that would happen, but you gotta go over every situation

Judd: He could have just made it up to see what I said or someone told him that for real earlier today.  When you think that someone is lying about you . . . I didn't like it but I wasn't mad about it. Me admitting to David last week was taking the heat off the team.  I figured i'd just say it and hope for the best.  I put alot on the line doing that. I was really trying to help you all. 

Spencer: I appreciate that. I don't want them to have . . . I don't know

Judd: Someone told me that Nick voted Dave out.  I didn't say anything.

SPencer: I don't think they trust him.  this game shifts and you have to be able to shift with it.  Its hard because you can't practice this.   

Judd: Its harder than the comps.   I'm usually good socially but there are so many different things going on.  You have to hold your tongue.  We just need to get our stuff together and figure out what we're going to do.  I felt a few days ago that I'm at the bottom of the totem pole.

SPencer: I know it.  I feel like I"m the least trusted. 

Judd: I trust you the most.

Spencer: We have similar backgrounds.

Judd:  You remind me of my friends.

SPencer: We don't have much time to talk game. 

JUdd: Seems like someone always pops up when we try.

SPencer:  Weknow how the game is played.

Judd: They need to go.

Spencer: I'm just saying someone has to go every week.

Judd:  I have to figure out how to vote.

Spencer: We will talk again.  Without the HOH room we can't get together and talk

Judd: One of us has to get HOH, we can put up a pawn. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #85 on: July 10, 2013, 05:53:27 AM »
SPencer: 7 is good but there is a whole lot of people here.  We will talk again before eviction and if there is something you hear that I need to know let me know.

Fishes. 

Back and Judd talking about someone that was nice to him.   

Spencer: I don't like how some of us carried on.  This game is serious and its tense and alot of people go around and acting goofy.   

Judd: like?

Spencer: Like Andy, maybe.   I don't take what you do that's not bothering me.  Some of the carrying on and talk is inappropriate in general.  I don' thave an example, but you know.   Even if we haven't talked all day, I'm still tight with you. 

Judd: I'd never put you up.  NO one asks me what I'll do.  If I was to do something shady, I would tell you.  I would vote for you to stay if you were on the block

Spencer: Oh yeah, I don't get bullied.

Judd:  I don't either.  No one is going to bully me here.

SPencer: Yeah, no way.

Judd: I don't stand for that.  That whole lying thing pisses me off.   

Spencer: What little i know about Jeremy is he is a blow hard. He was probably just feeling you out.

Judd:   Yeah.

SPencer:I don't trust him.

Judd: I notice him talking to you, what's he doing?

Spencer: Just campaigning to get Elissa out.  I fear the group won't last and I feel that there is something going on .  I think we all need to talk.  Let's let the next couple of days happening.

Judd: we need to stay in control.  We  can't just let things happen.  we need to make it happen.

Spencer:   Sometimes the best offensive is defense.   

Judd: You didn't leave AR and use all your vacation to stay here and be voted out.   I didn't try out five times to let people vote me out.

Spencer: I want jury.  I'd like to win the whole thing. but to me a successful run is jury.

Judd: Don't even say

Spencer: Its a short term goal.  I have fight in me and will go down swinging.

Judd:  You gotta make it count. We've all sacrifced to behere.  We are so lucky to be here and we have to be grateful to be here everyday.

Feeds flip to Amanda and McCrae in the bathroom.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #86 on: July 10, 2013, 05:54:34 AM »
Amanda rehashing how it would be if Jeremy left.  And who she can trust - Andy, Helen and Judd and everyone else is bs. 

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #87 on: July 10, 2013, 05:58:37 AM »
On feeds 3/4 Nick and GM still chatting. 

GM is quizzing Nick about whether he is playing her.  I'm just letting you know now, do not make me look like a f'ing fool.  I have your back.  But do not f with me.  If you have something to say, say it now. You're not like an F'ing homo and didn't kiss me or anything. I don't want to go home and see stupid stuff and I look like a big a**hole.

Nick: I'm good. 

GM: It happened with Bogey.  Who cares about 50,000 I have my whole life.  Money gets you things, i want to be happy.

Nick: I don't care about money either

GM: Please, I trust you so much.  I want to make sure you're okay and don't want to bring this up again.

Nick: Please don't.   

GM: Alright, I trust you, I dont say that to many people,

NIck:  I do too

GM: Little by little everyday I like you more and more and I don't want to get hurt

Nick:I don't either.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #88 on: July 10, 2013, 06:04:23 AM »
Back to feeds 1/2 in the bathroom:

McManda    Love this! talking about not trusting Spencer and votes and who would be put in in what situation.   Amanda is talking about the boy alliance.  He said he brought it up twice and I said that there is not a guy alliance because McCrae would be in it and he's not so I don't know what you're talking about.

Amanda: I almost feel like we should stick to the plan and if there's two people we know that's for sure.  But if those two people flip, they have the numbers.   ONce Elissa is gone all bets are off.  We had a sure deal and then people get greedy.

McCrae: whisper whisper

Amanda: Expect we won't.  the odds are not in our favor, especially with beast warrior man. that's every week. 

McCrae obstructing his mic and I can'tunderstand what he is saying.

Amanda: I wouldn't put howard and spencer up . . . take each day as it comes.   But, I want everyone to know, I do not want her to go and I tried to make my point and people made deals.  She was a loyal and she did everything we asked her to do.

McCrae:   with her straight to jury

Amanda; Spencer said that I threatened him because we know he's going to stray and I did threaten him.   
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #89 on: July 10, 2013, 06:05:40 AM »
GM and Nick still at the hammock. 

McCrae finally gets called out for obstructing his mic. 

GM doing all of the talking.  GM says Nick knows everything about her, he knows her clothes.   
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #90 on: July 10, 2013, 06:08:29 AM »
Back to McCrae and Amanda

McCrae says he should have tried to get Jessie on their side from the beginning.

GM and Nick talking about stuff in general.  She's flirting.  He's gazing.  She won't stop talking.   

McCrae and Amanda still running scenarios.   I think Amanda is waiting to get called to the DR.  She keeps repeating its just a game.   

Alright gotta get to work. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #91 on: July 10, 2013, 07:46:47 AM »
Everyone in bed. Howard sleeping with Candace. There was a little gentle cuddling earlier. Judd is in bed with Jessie. Helen and Elissa are sleeping in have not room.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2013, 09:41:20 AM »
No change, all still sleeping. Helen restless, up to wc, back to bed. A lot of tossing and turning with the 3 in HOH bed.

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #93 on: July 10, 2013, 10:58:42 AM »
Everyone is still sleeping  :yess:

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #94 on: July 10, 2013, 11:19:04 AM »
At 3:15 am Elissa is telling Jess about the guys and are talking about other girls  in the house its a good talk have a look  :yess:

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #95 on: July 10, 2013, 11:21:41 AM »
On cam 1 At 3:15 am Elissa is telling Jess about the guys and are talking about other girls  in the house its a good talk have a look  :yess:

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2013, 11:35:57 AM »
everyone still sleeping ok im out of here be back later

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2013, 12:30:55 PM »
Judd ,Amanda ,Hellen and Kat are up

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #98 on: July 10, 2013, 12:31:48 PM »
H and Kat running in the back yard Amanda  in the bathroom  cleaning her face and judd washing his face and bushing his teath
not a lot of game talk going on right now I have to go out for a bit I will be back later  :waves:

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #99 on: July 10, 2013, 02:30:07 PM »
Quick Drive by. Amanda, Andy, Candace and MCC in backyard.  All but Mcc really pushing for Elisa to stay. Candace says Howard is on their side. She and Amanda think they can pick off the other side after this. Mc not saying much. Amanda thinks Spencer would put her up.
Candace hates how Jer brags so much after winning, and is complimenting Mcc on not doing that.
Candace says lets reconvene in morning.
Helen cleaning in kitchen.
Judd and Spence on sofa in bathroom talking to Andy and Amanda who have come in now.
Amanda getting changed. No game talk at the moment from them.

Custom Search