Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 7/9/13  (Read 6029 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 7/9/13
« Reply #150 on: July 09, 2013, 06:56:43 PM »
amanda im sure that conversation was not meant to get back to yo..

aaryn there is nothing i can do with them thinking about that.. i dont think i need to pull someone in here  and there is nothing i can do about it

amanda even in a joking way..

aaryn i never made a joke  like that in front of anyone..

amanda i dont think you are a racists and i dont think that it was malicious

amanda candice said that

aaryn if that got taken wrong where i said c'mon that there is a black president.. c'mon..

amanda just be mindful of it i just dont want  you to get flack for it

aaryn who  was there howard? Candice

amanda they were talking bout just racism in general and  it wasnt just you but even I say things about my own race

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #151 on: July 09, 2013, 07:00:22 PM »
Aaryn: Candice is the one that started it  If it got turned into someone saying, doesn't she know there's a black president, I mean c'mon on. 

Amanda: I  joke around too, but just be mindful of it.  I don't want you to be slapped for something that you're joking about.

Aaryn: Who?

Amanda: HOward, Candice.  etc.  It wasn't bout you in general.  They were talking about racism and the comments that were made in general.  I even said that I'm totally joking around.   I look at it like its not what you say, its the intent. 

Aaryn:This is funny and like a psychology thing.  That 'Jewed" over thing I never said until you said that it was like that's just what people say.

Amanda: Its not what you say its the intent you say.  People will find any reason to get offended by something. 

Aaryn: They make blonde jokes and call me barbie and ken. 

Amanda: People are hypersensitive and blow things out of proportion.  Just be conscious of it.  If they make it into something you don't want that, that'll be stupid.

Aaryn: When you're blonde hair and blue eye it is always what people say.  Candice is just insecure. 

Amanda:  THat Shenikwa thing offended her too. 

Aaryn: I'm sick of being grilled about my like and I feel like people are aksing me aobut my brothers and sisters.  I feel like I'm getting grilled because I don't think people believe who I am what I say I am.  SO, when she said what's your middle name, that was what came to my head.

McCrae joins and Amanda recaps for him what she was telling Aaryn about being more mindful and aware of her comments.   :groan:
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #152 on: July 09, 2013, 07:03:05 PM »
Fishes.

Amanda: the people who don't think you're joking, friend to friend, just be more mindful. Do whatyou want, but I feel protective of you and people aren't interpreting as a joke.

Aaryn: I haven't said anything racist.  All it is is words being put in my mouth.  THat's what happens in this house.

Amanda: Don't worry about it.  Don't make any sort of funny jokes, especially around Candice as she'll relay it in a racist way.  She said something about a black president and I'm like what does that have to do with it.

Aaryn: I didn't vote for him.

Amanda: That's because you're from texas.  I didn't vote for him either.

Aaryn: They stuff about me being a barbie, blonde, whats the difference?

Fish.

This is a really, really frustrating conversation. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #153 on: July 09, 2013, 07:04:50 PM »
Back from Fish and Amanda is raiding the HOH fridge for cheese.

IN the backyard, Jeremy and Kaitlin are doing the boyfriend and girlfriend stuff. . . 

Jeremy: What makes you you?

Gag. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #154 on: July 09, 2013, 07:07:34 PM »
Aaryn: I appreciate you telling me, but I don't think there is anything I can do to fix  that.  I'll probably make it worse. Why are people still talking about it?

Amanda:  They weren't I just hadn't gotten a chance to talk to you about it yet. I'd want you to say something to me.

And they transition into the predictable Elissa bashing .  . . 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #155 on: July 09, 2013, 07:09:56 PM »
Kaitlin is a plain jane.  Jeremy says she's natural and natural is sexy.  There's nothing plain about her. 

They stop a minute to talk about how She (?) is so awkward and alone.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #156 on: July 09, 2013, 07:17:20 PM »
Amanda did you see that?  they ahve something goig on too. i think he is playing both sides

helen is playing chess with spencer

amanda he siad it was probably jermy and candice that he was putting up o i called BS..

amanda it wasnt even worth me talking to him..

aaryn he lied to me about david..

manda did he come  a to you with the truth

aaryn no

ok Im back sorry bellejar

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #157 on: July 09, 2013, 07:18:15 PM »
amanda no one trust spencer..

aaryn why did they come up here.. he is looking straight in her eyes

amanda they must be conspiring

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #158 on: July 09, 2013, 07:18:34 PM »
Aaryn: Today Jeremy told me he can trust you.  I don't know why it changes so much.

Amanda; Every 20 minutes it changes.  When the power shifts after this week . .

Aaryn: He made deals with everyone.

Amanda: What works is when people stick to their plan?

Aaryn: IF Jeremy is so strong why would you go agaist him.  People feel protected by him.   

Amanda: HOw many deals has he made?

Aaryn;  He won't tell me.

Amanda: I want to know if its legit.  I hear he has plans with Spencer and Nick. 

Aaryn: I don't know.

Amanda and Aaryn spying on Spencer and Helen "Playing" chess.  Amanda is shocked that they're not even playing and knows they're talking game. 

Amanda: He gets super defensive when he hears something i said.  Helen told me they wanted to vote me out.

confusion about who did what and what is being talked about by both aaryn and amanda. 

Aaryn: Helen is trying to still get someone else evicted besides Elissa.  Did you see that?  He just put his hand out and . . .

Amanda: What the f are they conspiring about?  I don't trust Spencer at all.  Nick doesn't either.

Aaryn: I need to talk to Jeremy.

Amanda: They have something going on too.  He's trying to play both sides.  I already told you this, SPencer said he'd put up Jeremy and Candice.  I called him out on it. .  and then it wasn't worth me talking about it anymore.

Aaryn: He voted David out and lied to my face about it.

Amanda: Did he come straight about it/

Aaryn:  No.  Its so hard not to go out there and say Helen I'm not a racist and SPencer I know you . . . .  angry talk. 

Amanda no one trusts nick.  Aaryn doesn't know why they're talking up here.  What are they talking about. 

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #159 on: July 09, 2013, 07:23:12 PM »
All four feeds still on HOH

Amanda: McCrae and I are voting out Elissa. If you see people going back and forth its because you're monitoring.

Aaryn calls Howard Robert and doesn't know why.  She wants to talk to Jeremy now.   Aaryn really wants to talk to Jeremy know.

Helen and Spencer apparently shook hands, per Aaryn.

Amanda thinks they both want her out. 

McCrae comes back into the HOH.   They recap the Spencer Helen spygate exprience.

Aaryn: Its so early in the game for people to be acting like this.

McCrae: It diesn't really happen like that.

Oops, feeds flipped to the backyard with the lovebirds sharing life secrets. 

Jeremy brought two college chicks to his homecoming dance.   
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #160 on: July 09, 2013, 07:23:14 PM »
Aaryn they just shook hands

amanda well i dont want to go

aaryn you arent going anywhere right now

aaryn we're just looking at this going on

mccrae up in hoh

amanda they both had a conversation and then shook each others hands..

mccrae laughs.. wtf could they have going on

aaryn him and howard are acting all shady

mccrae this  never happens  this early in the game

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #161 on: July 09, 2013, 07:27:42 PM »
Jeremy  beat out 60,000 guys to be there, so he thinks he's special.  Kaitlin agrees. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #162 on: July 09, 2013, 07:29:43 PM »
Jeremy and Kaitlin doing a little game talk.  He says he's telling everyone to play one week at a time.   This week its Elissa.  Jeremy can't expose anything because things change.   

Andy joins the HOH room gives updates on where everyone is at. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #163 on: July 09, 2013, 07:36:28 PM »
Aaryn: A little bird told me that the plan is to get the girls emotional so they didtheir own graves.

Amanda: How will they do that?

Aaryn: Provoking us.  I'm jsut whatever. You hve to realize its part of the game and realize when they do it nice try.   

Amanda: The worse thing they could have done was vote David off, there's nothing else more emotional than that. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #164 on: July 09, 2013, 07:39:17 PM »
And now the HOH room moves into bashing on Candice, its second favorite past time.

in the backyard, Jeremy telling Kaitlin that she's closer to him than Aaryn.   But, he was the closest with David before hand.  He deserves to be there above Candice and Elissa.  Its not their fault.  He didn't make any friends there. 

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #165 on: July 09, 2013, 07:45:17 PM »
Aaryn leaves the HOH.

Amanda telling Andy that Helen and Spencer were conspiring.  SHe wants Andy to find out what they were talking about. Andy says that Helen is 100%.

Andy: my gut is telling me to take Nick out.  It doesn't matte about Spencer.  IF we have candice and howard, we're good.   

Amanda: What if someone strays?

Andy:  We can fix that .

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #166 on: July 09, 2013, 07:46:47 PM »
Andy: I feel like Nick will tell everyone what they want to hear. 

Amanda: People think he's aligned with Spencer and Jerm.   He said he didn't trust Spencer.   

Andy: Maybe Spencer is more trustworthy than he thinks.

Amanda: Why is he lying about Helen to my face. 

Andy: Nick told me tha he's aligned with GM, Jeremy, Kaitlin, and Aaryn. 

Fish.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #167 on: July 09, 2013, 07:54:04 PM »
Andy: Helen trusts me so much

Aamanda: She never said anything about getting me out of this hous?

Andy: No.  SHe wants Nick out so badly.  She thinks they're asking about him in the DR and she feels like they're trying to persuade her.

Amanda: Aaryn said the same thing.  They never ask me about Nick. 

Andy: I said the first night that there was something abou thim . . .

Fish

Andy:  I think Howard is solid.  Candice will do what Helen tells her.

Amanda: Spencer scares me, I feel it in my gut that he's coming afte me. 

Anday: Why would he stray?

Amanda: Jeremy trusts him

Andy: But he's low man on the totem pole.

Amanda:  But aaryn said Jeremy trusts him.   I want to know what he told Helen.  Spencer gets super defensive.  There's no point in talking to him.

Andy: Until someone shows us they can't, we have to trust.

Amanda: Who talked to Spencer?

Andy: He said he was on board.
Amanda: That's crap, Aaryn just said that Jeremy trusts him so there must be some sort of a deal.

Andy: If its info not coming from us, I don't thin we can believe it.
Amanda: My name has come out of his mouth. He admitted it. 

Andy:  Its a gamble we put our trust in him and we get Nick out or if he flips.  I don't think he's after Amande.  He could be throwing them off so as not to suspect that he's working with you.   

Amanda: Ifyou or someone talks to him and was 100% solid then it can be debatable. 

Andy: I feel like we have everyone but Spencer and Howard.  HOward cannot stand some of those people and he's open about it.  He wants us to do well in this game.

Amanda: HOward swore on a bible.  That was like whoa.

Andy; If they stray they're idiots.  If this week goes how I want it to go, I would put up Jeremy and Kaitlin off. 

Andy repeating if we're all solid. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #168 on: July 09, 2013, 07:58:26 PM »
In the backyard Aaryn joins Kaitlin and Jeremy. 

Talking about eyes, but don't know if I missed any convo.

Aaryn: I got greeted with "good morning, you're a racist"  I got woke up that way

Jeremy: Maybe you should have a conversation with Candice.

Aaryn: Why would you ever talk to Candice.  I'm not going to give it any attention.

Jeremy:  Okay. Its just ignorant.   

Aaryn: If I just talk to Candice all I get is Bs.

Jeremy: Okay, my way or your way sounds good. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #169 on: July 09, 2013, 08:05:10 PM »
Spencer joins the HOH room.

McCrae and Amanda leave to head to the hammock.   

ANdy: I'm getting so irritated that people are being wishy washy.  I don't understand why people are f'ing with our plan

SPencer: Don't stress yourself.

Andy: I'm getting very stressed about it.  I feel like its s such a big chance to get rid of a power player. 

Spencer what were they saying?

Andy: Amanda is still skeptical ofyou.

SPencer: It makes it hard for me to work with her.

Andy: Its frustrating for me. 

Spencer: She doesn't trust me because of Helen. I don't know why Helen did me the way she did me.  The whole thing is Helen.  I believe of the group she's the one I trust the least.  Helen and I were strategizing, we talked about the possiblity of Elissa putting Amanda up, which would stregthen the group and get McCrae back in.  We talked off the cuff and thenHelen went and told Amanda.  I'm a pissed off about it.  THat was a major violation of trust.  It has caused a major rift.  IF I am honest, I don't trust her, i can work with her, its hard, but I trust McCrae.  If she was HOH she wouldn't come after me.  Ithink its a general distrust for m.

Andy:I want to get all 6 of you in here.

Spencer; It wasn't a plan or plot

Aaryn joins the HOH room.   She's so tired. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #170 on: July 09, 2013, 08:14:58 PM »
aaryn: I'm so sick of talking about game.  I'm sick of the he said she said.  We know what we're doing.  If people are talking bad about me I can't do anything about it.

Andy deflects and says they were talking about what happens to the MVP when Elissa is gone.

Aaryn: I feel like I need to explain myself.   Candice is getting people upset with me over some made up stuff.  I'm sick of people quizzing me about my family.  I'm literally getting quizzed.  I walk outside and she says immediately "What's your name? " I say Shenikwa and it was the first name and I don't appreciate it how she made that look.

SPencer: The one thing in America you can't defend is being called a racist.  YOu can't say you have black friends or voted for Obama.  To do that on the internet is low class and it obviously doesn't mean anything.   

Aaryn:  She's spreading it around

Spencer: She has such a bad reputation around here.  Don't worry about that.  Nobody things thatyou're a racist. 

Aaryn: I know my stereotype with being born on a ranch with blond hair and blue eyes, isn't the first time i've heard this.  I'm confident and cool withwho I am and she's obviously not.  I don't want this catching on about me for something I didn't do. 

Spencer: If I can makeyou feel any better, no one believes the poison she's spreading.  She'll be on to someone else saying something stupid.

Aaryn: She's scared.

Spencer: She knows once Elissa is gone, she has nothing.  She's trying to win people over with an ugly picture.

Aaryn: All my life people want to paint an ugly picture.  I can't do anything nice its always for an ulterior motive.

Spencer: Its part of the curse of beauty, people want to make you ugly on the inside.

Andy: Candice's side is zero people.

Aaryn:  Howard and Helen are upset too.

Spencer:  There's no minorities alliance. 

Aaryn: Amanda told me basically there is a minorities alliance.  I mean how can I defend this. 

SPencer makes a joke about the NAACP and recognizes it wasn't appropriate. 

Aaryn: No one worries about making comments about me because there's no history of people against blond hair and blue eyes.

SPencer: Is Amanda in this alliance.  Do not go off on Candice.  That's probably what she wants.

Spencer leaves to wake judd.

ANdy says to Aaryn that people are so paranoid.   
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #171 on: July 09, 2013, 08:16:16 PM »
feeds 3/4 helen outback  with jeremy   talk about  making pizza over in australia

jeremy my buddy wants to open up a pizza shop in texas

elissa my family owns something perth australia.. but me and my husband have been so busy we dont have the time

jeremy  i've never been anywhere and fishies

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #172 on: July 09, 2013, 08:16:42 PM »
 :groan:

And then fish.

Hey Ugot, whatever you want, I'm leaving in about 45 minutes, so I can cover if you want more free time.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #173 on: July 09, 2013, 08:17:49 PM »
Feeds 1/2 with Andy and Aaryn

Andy: I assume people would never talk game while playing chess its so open

Aaryn: I don't want to listen to everyone's conversation. I don' want to be found creeping around a corner.

Andy: I like to keep dibs on people. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #174 on: July 09, 2013, 08:18:20 PM »
Spencer joins elissa helen and jeremy out back

Custom Search